Status: Just Starting

Brought together by another.

It Was Only A Kiss

I stumbled out of bed, half in a daze. ‘It’s going to be a three cup coffee day’ I think to myself. There is things I need to do but I can’t concentrate. I tired and I tried to get it off my mind but I can’t think of anything else. I feel dazed and confused I don’t know what to do.

I eventually get ready, and now it’s 10:30 in the morning, and I’m driving to work.

Nothing happened with me and Jordan last night, Jared and him went home while I helped Amanda tidy up the house before I left.

She kept asking me question about him. I honestly was not in the mood to answer them. It was only one harmless kiss, it didn’t mean any thing. So what if it made my heart pound and my head spin. I just wonder if he feels it too.

Ahh, finally at work.
I do not have the best job in the world, I manage a small café. I am the “boss”, except I don’t own the place, which means I do not make the big bucks.

It is a cute little café, on a fairly busy corner. Fridays are usually our local bands and singers come in and entertain. Today was just like any other day, it started off calm. Around lunch time it got busier, but that was because a certain someone was having a cup of coffee with a certain best friend of mine.

Yes, Jordan Staal had made an appearance in my little café with his brother. And in a small town news travels fast so he was fairly busy with signing for the fans that were going over to him.

After about 30 minutes in the place he yelled “Can I get a waitress over here?” and looked at me and winked. A colleague of mine named Sam went over to take his order and I could see him talking to her. She came back and told me he wanted me to help him.

“So are you ready to order?” I asked as I went over there.

“I’ll have another cup of coffee, black, and a cinnamon bun. Oh, and your number.” He said with a smirk.

“Did the one and only Jordan Staal use a tacky pick up line on me?”

“It’s a yes, but only if it worked. If it didn’t work that was Jared who said it.” I looked over at Jared and he gave his brother the biggest glare ever.

“Well it didn’t, but I’ll be getting your order for you in a second, Jared you want anything?”

“Just a cookie please.”

I went over the kitchen and got the drink and the two deserts. I then brought it over to them.

“Just come by the cash when you are done” I told them.

***
Jordan came walking up to the cash, he handed me a 20 and said “Keep the change”

“Now you know that wouldn’t be right, your stuff didn’t cost even $10”

“How about you give me back my change tonight, at dinner. How about 6 at red lobster? I’ll make reservations.”

“And what do I get out of it?”

“A free meal.”

“Well I can’t say no to that now can I?”

“I’ll pick you up at 5:45 then, sound good?”

“I’ll see you then”

I watched him smile then turn around and walk out of the door. Man he had the cutest ass ever.

***

It’s 5:40 and I’m just about to put my skirt on and I hear someone buzz my apartment.

“Hello?”

“It’s Me”

“Who is me?”

“It’s Jordan.”

“You’re a little early, and I’m not fully ready so come upstairs!”

I buzzed him in and a few minutes later he knocked on the door, I yelled for him to come in.

I walked to the entrance and there he was, black dress pants, baby blue long sleeve dress shirt and a black tie. He looked amazing.

I tried to compliment him but all that came out was “wow.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment, but really you look stunning”

I did a little twirl for him, “thank you!”

I too believed I looked good, I put on a pink lace tank top with a high waisted skit, a white bando was under the tank and it didn’t look trashy at all.

He took his hand from behind his back and to my surprise there was dozen red roses.

“OH MY GOD! Those are beautiful!”

“They’re for you!”

“Thank you!” I gave him a quick hug. “Come to the kitchen with me I must put them in a vase right away!”

Jordan followed me to my mini kitchen. I took out a vase put some water in it he then went behind me and put the flowers in!

I turned around and he closed his arms so they were around me.

The next thing I notice is his head tilting down to try to kiss me, with me being only 5’5 have to go on my tippy toes to help him out.

This kiss, it is the best kiss I’ve ever had. His lips are so warm and not what you think of when you think hockey player.

His tongue entered my mouth and I felt fireworks.

I then pulled away.

“What?” he asked?

“You promised me that free meal remember?” and with that I put on my black high heels and pulled him with his tie.

***

While in the car it was silent. His hand was on my thigh lightly rubbing it not as much in a sexual way but more in a comforting way, I rather liked it.

But all I could think about was the kiss. I kept thinking to myself
‘it was only a kiss, get over it. What’s the matter with you girl you’re acting like a fool I can’t believe you’re carrying on like this. Yeah, it was only a kiss.’
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS BEEN FOREVER :( OMG I KNOW I'M SORRY!
But i wrote this chapter and now that it is summer i plan on updating more, even though i have summer school and a job now.

but i hope you all liked it. it is set off of a song called only a kiss by the wilkinsons

so comment and subscribe<333333