Status: it's kinda true kinda not.

Once Upon A Lie

August Is Over (Prologue)

It all started on an August evening, we started talking. We had a conversation about TV and Florida then you said you needed sleep so I let you go but you said to text you in the morning. I went to sleep a little later, I woke up and texted you. We played 20 questions, and then you asked if I wanted to flirt with you. I didn’t care cause it’s just flirting, it can’t hurt, can it? We spiced up the game and it was fun for awhile. We talked all day and then all night, you asked for phone sex. That’s when everything fell awkward, you kept asking and I said no. Somehow, I kept talking to you.

*Few days pass*

You finally stop talking to me; I’m pretty sure you’re ignoring me so I got over it. I leave for Disney in a few days with my best friend.

*Time to leave for Disney*

“Brey, you gotta remind me that he’s not important, like seriously.”

“I can do that”

“Thanks.”

“Welcome” The ride was long, but fun. You texted me on my way down, I don’t if I was excited or pissed off about it. I’m trying to get over you, while we were in Disney, I found out you were talking to one of my best friends, than I told you off, but you kept crawling back.

Soon enough, it was time to leave Disney, and you texted me on the way back, I’m pissed off now, but its okay. I get to see my favorite band, Allstar Weekend. It was August 29, 2010. The day I go see Allstar Weekend. Yes, I admit I have an obsession with the bassist and who knew that this day would change the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, i know it's short it's the introduction/prologue to the rest of the story.