Status: it's kinda true kinda not.

Once Upon A Lie

Remembering Sunday

“Brey, I’m so friken pumped for this show tonight!”

“I know you keep talking and freaking, I’m seriously about to punch you.”

“Sorry, I’m done.” It was so hot outside and attempting to wait patiently in get inside. I couldn’t wait to see Allstar Weekend again.

*Concert comes and goes and now it’s the meet and greet*

“I kinda wanna give them something.” Brey told me on the line for the meet and greet.

“I know right” I agreed, at the same time we looked down at our wrists and looked back up at each other.

“Do you wanna?”

I hesitated before answering. “Yeah, let’s do it.”

“Okay, this is gonna weird; our bracelets have been through everything.”

“I know, mine has been through concerts and tears.” I said holding on to my bracelet for dear life. We finally got up there, and I took off my bracelet and walked up to Cameron and handed it to him.

“Aw thanks, I love it.” He said trying to find my eyes, but it was hard because I was looking down, but he found them. I turned around to take the picture, and we said bye and walked to merchandise.

“Kate, what’s that in your pocket?” I reached into my pocket and pulled out a tiny piece of paper and looked at it. When I looked out I thought I was going insane, then I read it again and showed Brey.

“Kate, Cameron gave you his number.” I stood there motionless and dumfounded. “Kate?” I stood there looking at the number. “KATE!”

“What?” I said looking at Cameron from the merch table; he’d smile at me between pictures.

“You totally just stopped walking.”

“Oh wow. Do you think I should text him?”

“Uhm, yes!”

“Okay, I’ll text him later tonight.”

“You better.” We got our t-shirts and bracelets and went outside to look for my dad. We got in the car and went to Wendy’s and went home. When I got home I saved Cameron’s number and texted him. Almost immediately he answered with a cute little ‘Hey :D” We talked for awhile I don’t remember what time I went to sleep but all I know is that when I woke up I had two texts from Cameron. I texted him back when I fully woke up but then I realized he was on Good Morning America, so I turned on my TV and watched it, throughout the whole thing I was texting Cam, I knew this was gonna be a good day, just from the way he talks to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's delayed.. but it's all good. this actually happened on sunday so the title fits.