Status: Re-Edited - Finished!

I'm Sorry

Chapter Thirteen

Edmund’s POV:

“Edmund…….I-I Love you……” Anna said weakly. Her eyes were getting heavier. I looked directly into her bright blue eyes and started, “Anna I-” but Anna’s eyes closed and her weak grip on my hand became limp.

“Anna? Anna! No come on, stay with me! Anna!” I yelled shakily her frantically.

“Lucy!” I yell at the tops of my lungs. I looked around frantically searching for Lucy, or anyone in my family or Anna’s family. I finally saw everyone sprinting towards me.

“Lucy give me the potion” I ordered her.

“Edmund, Anna’s-” Lucy started sadly.

“Just give it to me!” I bellowed at her. Lucy handed me the potion and stepped back, next to Luke, while silent tears fell from both of their eyes. Lucy grabbed Luke’s hand and gave it a squeeze, but got no response from him, he was just staring at Anna’s still, and emotionless face. Cat was a different story; she was sobbing her eyes out into Peter’s shoulder. I finally looked at Caspian who also had, silent tears falling from his eyes, while Susan also cried into his shoulder, as he rubbed her back. I turned back to Anna; her face was already cold and pale. Her normally rosy lips were now had a purple tint to them. I tilted Anna’s head back slightly and poured a single drop of the potion into her mouth. I waited for what felt like forever but, was only 2 minutes. Anna still didn’t wake up. I went to put another drop in her mouth but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Lucy shaking her head, “She’s gone Ed.” She said softly.

“But she can’t be,” I said while tears fell from my eyes, “I love her, I always have…” I said softly. I finally couldn’t hold my tears in anymore I cradled Anna’s still body into mine, sobbing into her hair; taking in her scent. “Come on Anna, wake-up….I need you…I can’t survive without you, without knowing your safe…” I murmured into her hair. “It’s all my fault if I hadn’t left your side, you would still be alive right know….I’m sorry, Im so sorry….I should have protected you better….” I continued. I kissed her cold forehead, and then her lips. I cradled her into me again when I realized that she was getting warm again. I looked at Anna curiously, her color was returning to her and her lips had no blue in them anymore.

“Anna?” I asked. She stirred and opened her eyes; it took her a moment to realize what was going on.

“Ed?” she croaked. I smiled so big.

“Anna!” I exclaimed pulling her weak body towards mine. “I thought I lost you forever” I murmured into her hair. I pulled away from her and kissed her passionately; her soft, warm lips against mine. Anna was shocked at first but quickly came back to reality, and kissed back. My heart was pounding so hard it hurt. I unwillingly pulled away slowly.

“Anna, I love you too, I always have.” I said. Anna smiled a big weak smile and kissed me.

“You have no idea how happy you just made me.” Anna whispered, and kissed me again.

Anna’s POV:

Next Day:

The sun was shining brightly through the curtains. I groaned and rolled over and buried my face into something hard but warm. I felt something tighten around my waist. I open my eyes slowly, blinking against the bright sun, and see Edmund sleeping peacefully next to me, with his arm wrapped securely around my waist. I was curled up next to him. Suddenly everything came flooding back to me, I had almost died-heck i did die, Edmund told me he loved me too, Aslan told me why I survived, and I was to rest for the next few days or at least take it easy.

Flashback:

“May I have a moment alone with Anna and King Edmund?” Aslan asked/stated. Everyone filled out of the room and Edmund stood up from where he was sitting down next to me, due to the fact that i was put on “bed rest” until I had gained all my strength back.

“Relax young king…”Aslan said. Edmund then sat down next to me again and grabbed my hand. “It is truly amazing how you survived Anna.” I opened my mouth to say something but Aslan cut me off, “Narnia has its own way of happy endings, there is no real way to know why, you came back to life but you did. My theory is that the love you and King Edmund share, saved your life, and a little help from Lucy’s potion.” He continued, “Now what’s done is done, you are safe now Anna, Now get some rest…”Aslan said, glancing at Edmund.

When Aslan left both Edmund and I were lost in thought until Edmund said, “He’s right, you need to sleep, Night love.” Edmund said while reluctantly getting up from next to me and kissing my forehead.

“Wait” I said grabbing his hand to stop him from leaving, “Stay with me please.” Edmund sighed and nodded but, I could tell he wanted to stay anyway.

End Flashback

Normal time:

I tried to slip out of Edmund’s grip but, he only tightened his arm and buried his face in my hair. I looked up at him with a smile on my face. I leant forward and kissed him on the lips. Edmund stirred and opened his eyes slowly.

“Good Morning,” I said cheerfully

“Morning” Edmund said groggily.

‘What a wonderful start to the day’ I thought
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's Note:
Hey everyone sorry i havent posted in awhile i havent felt motivated lately but heres part 13 and one of the last chapters!
-Sam