Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Gone, Gone, Gone.

I arrived home really late, nearly five-thirty in the morning, everyone was asleep or atleast that’s how it looked. I silently crept through the house hoping I wouldn’t wake anyone before darting into my room and pulling my suitcases out from under the bed. I lunged them on top of the bed and began to pull all of my clothes out of the closet and stuffed them into the cases.

I packed everything else that I would absolutely need and figured I would have Zacky fly the rest of my stuff out once I got home. Yeah, I had decided it was time to leave and my plane was boarding at seven. I tucked the plane ticket securely in my purse before zipping up my bags. I grabbed a piece of paper and quickly scribbled everything down before reading back over it.

By the time you read this I will be at the airport, I have decided to go back home, I can’t be here anymore. Atleast, not right now. I need time to sort everything out and besides, it’s almost school time and I have to go in order to pursue my dreams. I love you all dearly, don’t forget that. We’ll meet again sometime.

Love always,
Little Baker.


I nodded in approval and wiped the tears off my face that were silently falling. I didn’t want to leave but, it was what’s best for me. I hoisted the bags up off the bed and dragged them towards the door, trying to make as little noise as possible. The door flung open and I jumped back out of shock to find Alexa standing there with her hands on her hips.

“What are you doing, Bee?” She asked, glaring down at my bags.

“I’m going home, Alexa.” I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

“What? Are you joking?” She said, in a harsh whisper.

“No, I need to get away and it’s almost time for me to leave anyways.” I pointed out.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked, putting her hands on my shoulder and shaking them.

“I haven’t been more sure about anything in my life.” I stated.

“Let me drive you to the airport? That way we can have your car shipped back.” She said, sadly. Alexa wasn’t going back to North Carolina because she had met Zacky, I only hoped for the best for the two, Zacky needed someone like her in his life.

“Fine, help me get these out of here.” I said grabbing some bags before flipping off the light. Once she grabbed the rest of the bags, I closed the door softly behind us and tip-toed down the stairs. We loaded the bags in the back and I hopped in the driver’s seat of my car, taking one last glance up at the place that had became my home.

I loved it here and I loved the people here, especially the ones I lived with and a certain one in particular. I blinked back the tears as Alexa got in the passenger side and I started the car up before pulling out and driving in the direction of the airport, I silently watched the house in my rear view mirror until I couldn’t see it anymore.

The ride there was silent, I didn’t want to talk about it in fear of the fact I would breakdown and run right back into his arms. I couldn’t be like that and I wouldn’t be like that, I never let anyone walk all over me. I didn’t regret anything that happened between Brian and I except for the fact that I let my heart win and it all got thrown back in my face.

Once we arrived at the airport, I parked near the entrance and hopped out and grabbed some bags and Alexa did the same before we slammed the trunk and went inside. I put all my luggage on the belt before going through security, once that was all done I waited patiently for my plane to board, Alexa stood in front of me switching her weight to each foot.

“I’ll miss you, we’ll all miss you, Brian will miss you.” She pointed out and I shook my head.

“Alexa, please don’t.” I begged and she sadly nodded.

“I’m sorry,” She pleaded.

“I know it’s hard, trust me, you have no idea.” I mumbled.

“Will you come back?” She asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, running my hands down my face recessively.

“I love you, Bee.”

“I love you too, Lexi.” I said, smiling up at her. She smiled back down at me at the use of her old nickname I used to call her by all the time.

“Flight 204 to Charlotte, North Carolina now boarding.” The attendant came over the intercom, I sighed before standing up and wrapping my arms around Alexa who hugged me tightly back.

“I’ll see you around,” I said and she nodded before slumping down into one of the blue plastic chairs. I turned around and walked off towards the terminal, I turned around briefly and waved in her direction before heading towards the plane. I boarded and situated myself before looking out the window, I couldn't help but think about him and it was making me cry until I broke out into silent sobs.

"Are you okay, miss?" The man beside me asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied, that was extremely far from the truth, I wasn't fine at all and this was probably the hardest day of my life but, I had to move on.

Starting today, I was never looking back.

Brian; 3rd POV.

Brian woke up early the next morning, he rolled over to find it only 6:13, he groaned before rolling back over. He could hardly sleep and Bee kept plaguing his mind, he needed to see her and he needed to talk to her. He swung his legs over his bed before walking down to her room, he knocked softly but didn’t get an answer. He turned the doorknob to find the room empty, he flicked the light on and looked around to find a lot of her stuff gone.

He walked over to the bed and read the note, he could almost feel all the color drain out of his face and felt slight pain in his chest. He ran back into his room and slipped his shoes on before running as fast as he could down the stairs, he quickly grabbed his keys along the way before jetting towards the door where he ran into someone.

“Where the fuck are you going, man?” Jimmy asked, almost spilling his coffee.

“The airport,” He said quickly.

“Why?” Jimmy asked confused as to why he would be going there this early.

“No time to talk, come now.” Brian ordered, Jimmy didn’t make any hesitations to follow Brian out to his car. Brian jumped into the driver’s seat and Jimmy quickly hopped in the passenger seat, he started the car before peeling out of the driveway and speeding towards LA, where LAX was.

He was going to stop her.

“Care to explain what’s going on now?” Jimmy asked, switching the radio off and looking over at how fast Brian was going, he was going to be lucky if he didn’t get pulled over.

“Bee is leaving,” He mumbled, tightening his drip on the steering wheel.

“Wait, what?” Jimmy asked, shocked.

“You heard right, and it’s all my fault.” He said.

“Brian, this is insane, what are the chances of you actually stopping her?” Jimmy asked, looking over at him. Brian looked at Jimmy but, couldn’t hold a straight face. Jimmy was wearing a pair of blue silky boxers and a beater, covered by a fluffy bath robe and his bunny slippers.

“Slim, I know. But, what the hell are you wearing?” He asked, finally laughing and Jimmy scoffed.

“I was not expecting to be at the busiest airport on the planet this early.” He defended, crossing his arms over his chest.

Brian simply shook his head and cut the laughing down before his face turned back to stone as he remembered exactly where he was going and why. It took about forty-five minutes to get to LA from Huntington, Brian made it there in thirty. He was driving that fast the whole way and Jimmy was hanging on for dear life.

He slammed the car into park and ran into the airport, he had to fight off the crowd which took an unnecessary amount of time before he reached the area boarding for Charlotte. He looked around frantically trying to find her but, he didn’t see her anywhere. He noticed Alexa sitting by herself in one of the blue plastic chairs and quickly made his way over to her.

“Where is she?” He yelled and she looked shocked.

“Brian? What are you doing here?” She asked.

“I’m here to stop Bee,” He said and she shook her head.

“She’s gone, Bri.” She said, sighing.

“She can’t be,” He argued.

“She just boarded the plane, there’s no turning around now.” She said and Brian growled. He took off towards the terminal and pushed through all the people that were walking out there, he fought through the security until he was standing out on the landing strip, scanning the planes.

He saw her, she was looking out the window of the plane. She looked so drained and he felt his heart drop to his stomach, he had hurt the girl he loved over Michelle, who was not even worth it in the least bit. She had nothing on Bee and he now realized that and was regretting it more than ever.

Bee was everything to him.

He took off running down the strip towards her plane that hadn’t taken off yet, he was almost there when someone grabbed his arm. He turned around to find a security guard and a couple others glaring at him behind her.

“Sir, you can’t be out here, are you crazy?” The woman asked.

“Maybe, I am.” He replied and she looked at him funny.

“You’re going to have to come with me.” She said, tugging on his arm but he resisted.

“You have to stop that plane!” He shouted.

“Sir, we can’t stop the plane now.” She said, calmly.

“But, there’s someone on there I need.” He pleaded.

“I’m sorry sir, it’s too late.” She said sympathetically.

“But, I love her.” He said quietly as his eyes began to tear up, the plane began to move and he dropped to his knees as he watched the plane take off in the air with Bee on it, his Bee. The tears began to flow down his graceful face, he frantically wiped them away but they kept falling.

He had lost everything and she wasn’t coming back. Brian had never felt so empty before in his life and what hurt him the most was he didn’t even have a chance to fix things between them. The security guards took him back into the airport and Jimmy quickly latched onto his arm giving him a frown.

“I lost her,” Brian mumbled.

“I’m sorry Bri,” Jimmy said quietly, Bee was right sorry didn’t cut it. He walked quietly back out to the car before getting in the passenger side, letting Jimmy drive. He was in no condition to drive, he felt like his whole world had just crumbled. He wished he would’ve never did what he did but, he couldn’t go back in time and if he could, he would’ve stopped her but Brian did experience one thing that day.

Heartache.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.
sad =(

sequel soon. =D