Sequel: Accidents Can Happen
Status: Completed

If We Don't Make it, We'll Fake It

Busted.

I woke up in a pissy mood the next morning, I hoped what I witnessed was just a bad nightmare but, did I have such luck? Not a chance. I wasn’t even sure if Brian came home last night, nor did I really care. I hadn’t been this mad at someone in my entire life, and that was saying something considering I had the Baker temper.

I quickly got dressed and walked down the stairs to find the room empty, I looked around the room in confusion. Where the hell had everyone gone? I walked into the kitchen and glared down over the balcony to find them all laying out by the pool, I sided against going down there because they would just give me pity, because, they all fucking knew what he was doing. Ace came bounding into the room, wagging his tail and barking up at me while jumping up on my legs.

“Your daddy is a fucking prick,” I mumbled down to the dog, he perked his ears up and stared at me with his big brown eyes. Yes, Brian had taken it upon himself and said we were Ace’s parents. Don’t worry, he was drunk at the time but, he still remembered saying it the next day.

I growled to myself and turned around before walking right into someone. I looked up and realized it was Brian, who was looking down at me with a mixed expression. I shoved past him and out of the room before his large hand latched onto my arm. I spun around and glared at him with so much anger it took a lot not to hit him right then and there.

“Get the fuck off of me, Brian.” I hissed, and he raised his eyebrows in shock.

“What is your problem?” He asked and I squinted my eyes.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” I growled, looking at him like he was stupid.

“What?” He asked again.

“I fucking saw you kissing that whore, don’t think I didn’t. Hell, I wouldn't even be suprised if you had sex with her.” I screamed, getting right in his face. Everyone must’ve heard the loud noises and came in, they were silently standing by the door looking at me sympathetically. His face fell and he looked down at the floor and shook his head back and forth.

“I’m sorry,” He mumbled.

“Too bad sorry doesn’t fucking cut it,” I spat and yanked my arm away before running out the front door. I heard the door slam behind me and another set of footsteps following closely behind, trying to catch up.

“Bee, stop.” Came his voice again.

“Leave me the fuck alone, Brian.” I warned.

“You’re making a big deal out of nothing,” He insisted.

“You know what Brian?” I growled.

“What?” He asked.

“I don’t fucking care what you do anymore, have a nice life.” I mumbled before turning away.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked, confused.

“You’ll find out soon enough.” I said before getting into my car and taking off, I didn’t know where I was going and I didn’t really care. I just needed to be away from that house and away from him, I couldn’t stand to be near him anymore.

I had a big decision plaguing my mind and I wasn’t sure if I was going to go through with it or not. If I did, it would be for the better but, if I didn’t, it was just going to get worse. I sighed as I parked at the beach before running and plopping down into the soft sand, digging my toes into it.

Zacky;

We had just witnessed Bee and Brian getting into a fight and by the looks of it, it didn’t look like it was going to turn out just fine. Bee was pissed and she had every right to be but, she wasn’t the only one that was. Brian knew how I was when it came to protecting her and he had just gone and fucked her over.

He was going to pay for this.

Bee got in her car and drove off down the road and I sighed as Alexa came up and wrapped her arms around my waist. I smiled down at her and she smiled weakly back, my sister would come back eventually, she just needed time to cool off. Brian stood there dumbfounded before he finally turned around and walked back towards the house.

He looked up to find me glaring out the door at him and he shook his head, almost preparing for what I was going to do to him. I didn’t want to fight him but, I needed him to know what he did was wrong, if he wasn't already realizing it. Bee was the best thing that ever happened to him and everyone else would agree and he took that for granted.

“Go on, hit me.” He mumbled walking into the house.

“No, Brian. I’m not going to hit you.” I said sternly and he looked at me quizzically.

“Why not? I deserve it.” He said, looking ashamed of himself.

“Yes you do but, you need to realize what you’ve done and me hitting you is not going to help the matter.” I said and he slightly nodded.

“I know that I fucked up, trust me. I’ve never felt this much guilt in my life.” He sighed before sitting down on the couch. Alexa unwrapped herself from me and walked into the other room, leaving us alone, I walked around and sat down at the other end of the couch and turned sideways so I was facing him.

“You hurt her, Bri.” I said, rubbing my temples.

“I know that better than anyone, you didn’t see the look on her face.” He said, biting his lip and looking down almost as if he were re-living it all over again.

“You need to fix this, and I mean it.” I stated, standing up.

“What do you think I’m doing?” He asked.

“Sitting on your ass,” I said, folding my arms over my chest smirking causing him to crack a smile, not a very big one but, you could tell it was there.

“Smartass,” He muttered and I nodded proudly before getting serious again.

“Talk to her when she gets back,” I ordered.

“When do you think that will be?” He asked and I shrugged, knowing my sister it could be anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours. When she was upset, she needed her space and I knew not to bother her so, I wasn’t all that worried because I knew she was probably down at the beach.

“I’ll talk to you later man.” I said walking out of the room as he nodded, I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island. Alexa walked over and smiled before she started to rub my tense shoulders. I didn’t like being put in a situation like this because I was torn between my best friend and my sister.

“Everything will work out fine, you know how hardheaded your sister is.” Alexa said lowly.

“I couldn’t agree more,” I mumbled,

“Think Brian can fix all this?” She asked, motioning with her hands. I simply shrugged because I honestly didn’t know. Bee wasn’t one for getting hurt and once she got hurt she had a hard time trusting that person again and I feared it wouldn’t work out but, just drive them further apart.

You can only hope for the best though.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, you're going to hate me.
but, next chapter is the last chapter.
there WILL be a sequel, i promise.

=)