‹ Prequel: Was It a Dream?

These Are the Lies I Have Created

Drowning Lessons

After having my hand brush against Jared’s a few times, I finally grabbed it. Jared then gave my hand a squeeze, and I instantly felt happy. Maybe it was just the good dream I had, but I think I’m going to like recording with Jared.
“So are you excited to record?”
“Of course. I’ve always wanted to cover a Beatles song.”

It was a good first day of recording. Though I have to admit, I was expecting Jared and my cell phones to go off when were in the booth. That dream seemed so real, and yet so fake. That other me, was so different. So horny. It makes me wonder if Jared is different from the dream Jared.

I pushed the exit door of the studio open, and set off for my hotel room. Some R&R would be great right now. Or I could make myself some coffee and work on my new comic. Dark Horse has taken a real interest in it, but I still need some more drafts.
“Hey Gee, wait up.” I turn around and see Jared jogging towards me. He’s so attractive. I wonder if he’s as good looking naked as dream Jared. I can feel blood rushing to my face. I shouldn’t think such things in public. I’ll save that for later.
“Oh, hi Jared.”
“You wanna go get some star bucks or something?”
“Actually I was thinking of heading back to the hotel and swim.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Hey Frank can you touch bottom?!”
“Shut up, Gerard.”
“What ever short fry!” I laughed as he splashed me, and I just splashed him back. We were such children sometimes.
“I hope you drown, Way, hell I’ll drown you.” He then jumped on top of me. Laughing, I inhaled and got a mouthful of water. That’s when I started to panic. I tried to push myself up, but Frank keep pushing me down laughing. He hadn’t realized I was having problems. He eventually, got off, but I still can’t get up. I had too much water in my lungs and I couldn’t get up. I am losing my breath. I am drowning… I am drowning.

I feel a pounding on my chest. Thump-thump-thump. Water shot out of my lungs and throat, and I began to cough heavily. My throat burned as I looked up to see who had been giving me cpr. “I didn’t know you could swim.” Jared just laughed.
“Are you okay?”
“No… yes.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So we have six subscribers and 18 readers and no comments. :'[