The Game of Seduction

Old Habits Die Hard

-- Ian’s POV

On the patio of a small bistro, she sat across from me. The sunlight made her hair glisten like golden rays. It was a perfectly warm and sunny day. Strangely, but somewhat fitting, we just sank back into our normal dumb jokes, odd topics and comfortable silences.

I avoided talking about Matt and she tried not to talk about Kia, but I knew questions were bubbling just underneath the surface. She wanted to know. What is Kia to me? I wanted to know too.

We ate lunch and talked for about 2 hours. It was fun. It was nice... I didn’t realize that I had missed her.

“So... you have no plans tonight?” Kayla asked.

“No, not really.” She is going to ask...

“You’re dad works tonight right? How about we go back to your place and watch a movie or something?”

There it is. I don’t think I’m up for something. “A movie sounds good.”

By the time I drove her back to my place, it was already 4 o’clock. Dad probably wouldn’t be coming back before he heads into work, so we have the apartment to ourselves.

Kayla walked straight into my room, which I had left unlocked. She plopped down on my bed, looking more comfortable on it than I would.

“Hmm,” she mused.

“What?” I asked, looking down at her from the edge of the bed.

“Your sheets smell like girl’s perfume,” she said whimsically as she lied back, propping herself up with her arms.

It surprised me. I hadn’t changed the sheets since Kia slept over. Could she –

“Oh wait, it’s me,” Kayla smiled jokingly.

I laughed. She totally had me flustered. She’s good.

“Why so nervous?” She teased.

I shrugged and turned away to grab a Coke from my mini fridge. I don’t know. “So...,” I turned back to face her. “You want to do it on the bed or the couch?”

“Huh?” She looked surprised, eyebrows raised and all.

“To watch a movie...”

Kayla let out a laugh. “I always prefer the bed,” she said with a devious smirk.

This can be a never ending game... “Let’s watch on the couch.” I grabbed the TV remote from the bedside table and turned on the TV.

“Then why did you ask?” She climbed off the bed.

“To make you nervous,” I smirked at her before I sat down on the love seat.

We picked out a comedy movie off pay-per view that wasn’t that funny, but we laughed by making fun of the movie.

I don’t know when it happened. She is so sly, stealthy really. Somehow throughout the movie, she ended up snuggling next to me. Without realizing it, I had my arms around her.

“Well, that movie sucked.” I said and moved a bit to try and hint that I wanted to get up.

“Yeah, so lame,” Kayla said and wiggled her way closer to me. I didn’t even know that was possible. “What do you want to do now?” Her face drew incredibly close to mine. I could feel her hand slip under my shirt and rub my side.

It felt ridiculously weird. I, the guy, should be the one making moves like that. “Kayla, really?” Whatever she is suggesting is not right.

“What? Ian, I missed you.” She swiftly straddled me. “Didn’t you miss me?” She furrowed her brow, making herself look innocent and sad.

“Yeah, I guess…” I couldn’t look straight at her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in closer, staring me down. “Then what’s the problem?” She breathed, bringing her lips centimeters away from mine.

I swear she was not just a beautiful and sexy girl, but a temptress with some crazy magical powers. At that moment, my head was blank. There was only the feeling of heat and pulsing blood in my body.

I threw my arms around her and kissed her. It was so hot I thought we were going to combust. I had missed the way it felt like to hold her this close and kiss her. It’s going to sound like a lie but I swear it is different with every girl. I can tell.

Kayla broke up kisses. “You’re already hard,” she whispered onto my lips.

“I wonder why.” I said sarcastically and hugged her tightly before I lifted her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around my waist. I brought her down on the bed and kissed her some more. It was hard to stop.

Kayla ran her hands under my shirt and pulled it up. I quickly pull it over my head, tossed it aside, and went back to kissing her. Her hands went straight down to unbutton my pants.

“Someone is in a hurry,” I said and she smiled against my lips.

“I really missed you.” She said, emphasizing the ‘really’.

I leaned on my side to wiggle out of my pants. As soon as I got them off, Kayla pushed me over and climbed on top, straddling me. She leaned down and kissed me, her hair cascading down from the sides of her face.

I could feel her rubbing her crotch against my penis. I was hard as a rock. I sat up, pushing her up in a sitting position on my lap. “You’re driving me crazy.” I kiss her cheek and then down her neck.

“I know,” Kayla whispered into my ear. Her small hands slid down my chest and wrapped around my penis. She pulled it out, stroking it.

I brought my lips back her to her. She is always so good with her hands and mouth. “Let’s fuck already.” I wrapped my arms tightly around her, sliding my hands under her tank top. I undid her bra and took it off along with her top.

She pushed me back down. My hands took the opportunity to take off her skirt along with her underwear. I’m so efficient. I rolled us over so that I was on top again. I kissed down her neck again while my hands massaged her breasts. Kayla let out a moan, which made me smile against her neck and continue.

“Ian,” Kayla called out and brought her lips to mine. She was ready. Just by poking my penis against her, I could feel she was wet enough. I entered her, trusting back and forth slowly. She was tight and so hot. I moaned. I was all the way in already and fuck, it felt good. I thrust faster, bring her body closer to mine and kissing her nonstop. She moaned and panted as I pound the breath out of her.

Pleasure and heat was all I knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever.... I was really busy and lazy.
Sub and comment!