Welcome to My Life

Welcome To My Life 10 (The End)

Zacky’s pov

“Zacky do you?” Gena said looking into the crowd of people. “I…I don’t.” The crowd gasped I looked at Gena and said, “I’m sorry Gena I’m not in love with you.” I walked over to Brian who told me, “Go get her man.” I hugged him “Thanks man.” Then ran out of the church leaving behind a crying Gena who was throwing a fit. I needed to find Jay I needed her.

*

Jaycee’s pov

I stopped crying and was swinging on the swing I was so high I was almost over the bar. “Jay!” I heard Zacky’s voice; I jumped off the swing getting my dress muddy then climbed up a nearby tree. Hoping he wouldn’t see me. I watched him walk still in his tux looking very handsome he went over to the swing I was sitting on a few seconds ago and sat down. “I know you’re here” He started. I looked out but still hidden so he couldn’t see me.

“I left Gena crying you know even Brian was happy, this whole time you were the one I wanted after I came to your house I knew you were the one, but I made the mistake of letting you go but I can’t go one day without thinking about you.” He started swinging.

I quietly climbed out of the tree so he didn’t see me and tip toed behind him as he continued to swing his hands loosely holding the ropes holding the board he was sitting on. “Come on Jay, I’ll do anything.” He started.

Once he swung back I shoved him causing him to fall off the swing and land in the mud. “Karma’s a bitch.” I smiled offering him my hand. He took my hand but pulled me down into the mud with him. Uncontrollably we started laughing and rolling around then he kissed me. I kissed back.

“I love you.” He gently caressed my cheek.

“I love you too.” I smiled kissing him.

And to think it all started with a wedding.

*The End*