Eleven to fifteen.

Zoie was eleven, starting sixth grade. she was a loner. she knew nobody. she had no friends. she went to school, came home and got on the internet. one day, she went on a website called free chat. thats where she had met Jeremy. Jeremy was 13 and lived in massachusettes at the time. they started talking and getting to know eachother a little better, finally about a month later Jeremy asked Zoie out, zoie said yes, they were together about six months, saying theyd see eachother some day, ect. but one day they broke up. Zoie was crushed. she had really loved him, though they stayed friends and kept in touch.

meanwhile, Zoie got quite more mature, and met her bestfriend, Annabelle. Annabelle was a year older than Zoie but they quickly adapted to eachother and became bestfriends. they would do everything together. then the end of her eighth grade year, Zoie graduated and decided to do what everyone else was doing. she started drinking and smoking and all that. at the end of that summer she had met Alex. her and Alex started talking and fianlly got togther, out of fear of getting hurt, Zoie treated him like shit and they didn't work out. little did they know it was too late, Zoie was pregnant, there was nothing that could be done.

this is a true story of my life.
Zoie - myself.
Jeremy - my first love, henry <3
annabelle - my bestfriend angela.
Alex - my babys dad.