Lies, Bruises and My Tears.

Chapter Three: A start of something…horrible?

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. I sit up in bed and look at my alarm clock. Its reads 6:30a.m. I get out of bed. It’s funny how a couple of months ago I would wake up to my old boring life and now I have a new life. And a new boyfriend to go with it! I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. A few minutes later, I walk out in my towel and pick out my outfit. I take out black cargo pants, a red skull shirt with black and red converse. I pick up my book bag as I walk out my room closing the door behind me. I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen. “Good morning Mom” I say.

Mom turns around with a cup of coffee in her hand. I set my book bag down as I walk to get a bagel and some cream cheese for breakfast. “Did you sleep well Aleyna?” Mom asks with a smile on her face. I turn around to eat my food. “Yeah I slept great and you?” “I slept fine” she says with the smile still on her face. I take a bite out of my bagel and say “Why are you smiling like that?” Mom walks to the kitchen table and sits down. “I just got a call from the office!” she says excitingly. I look at her confused and tilt my head, “And?” I ask. She grins, “And…I got the promotion I’ve been talking about for months!” I give her a cream cheese smile “That’s great mom!” She and I both stand up at the same time. I give her a hug and smell her fantasy perfume. “I know right! I couldn’t believe it when they told me” I sit back down and finish off my bagels. I turn and look at the time. The clock reads 7:50am. “Oh crap, I have to get going mom or else I’m going to be late” I pick up my book bag and head for the door. I hear mom wishing me a good day and I yell for her to have a good day too.

I lock the front door and walk to the bus stop to wait for the bus. I get to the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive. I hear a honking noise of a car and turn to see Jonathan’s car driving up to me. He rolls down the passenger windows. “Hey beautiful, where you think your going?” I open the passenger seat door and slide inside, “I’m still not use to you driving me and not taking the bus” He begins to pull away from the side walk and drive towards school. “Its ok, At least I came just in time before the bus came”. He turns and gives me a smile. I smile back and lean back against the seat. “So how was your morning Jonathan?” He makes a left then answers “It was good but now it just got better” I couldn’t help but smile. “Same with me” was the best response I could come up with. “How was your evening, did you have a good sleep?” he asked. “Yeah I got minor sleep but it should be enough to get me through the day, How about you?” He makes a right and answers “I wouldn’t call it sleeping but its enough for me”.

He drives into the student parking lot and turns off the car. He opens and shuts the driver side door before walking over to the passenger side to open mine. I step out and thank him. “What class do you have first” he asks while we walk towards the school. “Uh...Algebra, you?” He smiles, “Yeah me too”. We walk towards the school building and into the line for school security. I could feel so many pair of eyes on us. I just smirk at them all and turn my attention to Jonathan. “I hate waiting on this line in the morning”. “Yeah, I think it’s sort of pointless” He replies with a frown. I step forward as the line moves. “Nothing really happens at this school, they should stop treating us like criminals”. Jonathan got quiet and I turn to look at him. His eyes didn’t have that soft gentle look but instead a cold and hurtful glare. “There isn’t anything wrong with criminals, Aleyna”. I kept looking at his eyes and trying to think up a response. “Well…I wasn’t trying to say there was something wrong with them, Jonathan”. He eyes suddenly return to the gentle and soft glow as before. He smiles at me “Yeah…I know, just kidding”. I let out a nervous laugh and turn back around. I realized it was my turn to get scan and check. I walk through the scanners and the beep doesn’t go off. I walk to the other side and collected my stuff. What the heck was that all about with his eyes? I thought to myself. Maybe I’m just over reacting, Yeah that’s it’s. I turned around so I could wait for Jonathan. But as Jonathan walked through the metal detectors, they went off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this. I've worked four years on making this storeh.