Status: Stupidly Stuck On Where To Go Next With This Story...Damn Writers Block -_-

Like I Do

Alone Time

"Do you want some scrambled eggs?"

Brian yawned, rubbing tired eyes as he took a seat next to Jaz at the kitchen table. He flashed a smile to Kat "Please," Ruffling Jaz's hair he added "You okay Titch?"

The little girl shrugged as she played with the eggs on her plate using her fork "Sure," She replied with a sigh. Nightmares had plagued her sleep all night.

"Do you wanna come see the studio today?" He asked, his heart lifting when he saw a smile light up the little girl's face.

"The studio?" Kat asked, placing Brian's breakfast in front of him.

"Uh-huh," He nodded, a mouthful of eggs "Zach's on honeymoon for another week but we're having a band meeting," He explained "There's a present there for Titch."

Jaz glanced up to him, a grin lighting up her features "Really?" When he nodded she continued "Can we go Kattie?"

Kat smiled at the girl's enthusiasm "Of course we can sweetheart, do you want to go and get dressed?" She asked, her mom had dropped off a few things for the two that morning before Brian had woken up.

"Uh-huh!" She exclaimed, jumping from her chair and racing towards the stairs.

"Thanks," Kat smiled, pecking Brian's lips.

He shrugged "Just doing my job."

*

"Hey guys!" Brian called through the studio as him, Kat and Jaz wandered through the door.

They were greeted by welcoming shouts as Jimmy rushed from the room they were in, scooping a giggling Jaz into his arms and spinning her round "Are you excited for your present?"

"Yeah!" Jaz exclaimed "What is it Uncle Jimmy?"

"Now that's cheating isn't it young lady!" He teased, gently flicking her nose.

Jaz pouted as he set her back on her feet "C'mon Synnie," She smiled reaching out for Brian's hand.

Kat smiled as she followed Brian, Jaz and Jimmy into the room all the other guys and girls were. It was so good seeing Jazmine happy, especially after the previous night.

"Oh my gosh Kattie! Look!" Jaz suddenly exclaimed, rushing back over to her with a box clutched in her hands "I gots a triangle! I gets to be in the band!"

"That's awesome sweetheart!" Kat grinned, ruffling her hair.

"Can I be on the CD?" She asked in excitement, spinning round to face Matt.

"Why do you think we bought the triangle?" He replied, chuckling as Jazmine ran over to hug him "We officially start recording when Zach and Gena are back. D'you think you'll be free?"

The little girl nodded excitedly "I can't wait!"

*

"Well, she's asleep," Kat smiled, re-entering the living room and sitting herself down beside Brian.

"Hmm?" He replied, his eyebrows raised "So we have some alone time?" He added in that husky tone, turning her head to face him he pressed his lips to hers.

She smiled as the kiss deepened, tangling her fingers in his spiked hair.

She pulled away as his hands pushed her tshirt up over her stomach "Not while Jaz's upstairs."

He groaned "Come on baby," He smiled, running a hand through her hair and down her back "I've waited to get close with you since we first met Kat and everything's got in our way."

She frowned "Are you seriously doing this right now?"

"I am actually," He snapped back "It's like, I dunno, you don't want to be with me really. But why are you here? You feel sorry for leaving me? You like the house?" As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them, their lack of sleep and stress over the loss of Shan and Jasper had both their tempers on a short fuse.

"You're kidding right?" Kat replied, her eyes narrowing as got to her feet.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a panic, also jumping up.

"To the spare room," She answered, stomping over to the bottom of the stairs. "Alone!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...Kat and Brian just can't stop with the arguing can they?

Eee you guys are awesome :):):):)

My Jared Leto story is up, the first two chapters;

The Battles Of Your Youth