If Only Night Could Hold You...

Part Two

Syn's POV

Everyone else just thinks you've been napping after shows the past three days because you've been tearing it up on stage and partying hard, but I know what really has you exhausted. Every night you watch me while you think I'm sleeping. The rest of the guys are still out celebrating another great show, but I stay behind. There you are, snoozing on the tour bus couch. There's just enough room for me to sit on the edge and watch you. I've been curious about what has you up every night watching me.

And immediately I realize.

Your lips parted slightly, the shadow of your eyelashes against your cheeks, chest moving slowly up and down... If I thought you were beautiful when you were awake...

Thoughts consuming me, I almost don't catch myself reaching out to caress your perfect lips. I draw my hand back before I ruin this moment.

I feel an ache in my chest. I'm so desperate to lean forward and press my lips against your own, hold you and touch you. Hear you moan my name softly...

I wonder if this is what you feel when you watch me.

How you could you endure such torture every night just to watch me sleep?

Your body quivers slightly and a small noise escapes your lips. I'm frozen for a second, and I know this moment of bliss is about to be over, but then you fall back into a deep sleep.

I sigh, relieved, and I place my hand gently on yours.

I moved too soon, and your eyelids flicker open, beautiful green eyes meeting mine.

I smile lovingly, not removing my hand from yours.

You sit up slowly until your face is only inches away from mine. We gaze at each other for a moment that seems to last forever, and our lips meet.

Slowly, sadly, they part.

You whisper, “Is this a dream?”

I don't answer you, because I'm not sure. Could anything this perfect be real?

Instead, I take your face gently in my hands and kiss you again, intoxicating passion coursing through me.

If it is a dream, I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

Your arms find their way around my neck, and I move my own to your waist, pulling our bodies together as close as can be.

You lay back down on the couch, pulling me with you.

Every feeling of passion and desperation I had earlier is released with every kiss I place on your beautiful lips.

My hands trail all over your body, caressing every inch of soft, perfect skin they can find, removing any clothing in their way.

Your own hands follow suite, and we lay together, naked, holding each other and looking into each others eyes.

I take in as much as I can before this perfect moment slips away into the past.

Slowly, treasuring every sweet second, I spread your legs apart and use my fingers to stretch you out and prepare you for whats to come.

You close your eyes and moan softly, spreading farther.

When I remove my fingers your eyes come open again and they're locked on mine as I slowly push myself into your tightness.

You wrap your legs around me, moaning my name.

When I find your spot, you throw your head back and moan louder.

My head is swimming with ecstasy and the only thing I'm fully aware of is your body against mine, me inside you, and your beautiful sighs and moans.

We are all that exists.

Agonizing as it is, I keep my pace slow, still wanting to enjoy every second of this blissful perfection.

Wrapping your arms and legs tighter around me, our lips locked in the most passionate kiss, I can no longer tell where one body ends and another begins.

Through all the passion fogging my thoughts, I manage three little words.

Three words that seem so meaningless considering all I feel for you.

“I love you, too.” you sigh.

“You're so beautiful.”

So beautiful... It's overwhelming, and tears fall from my eyes and drip onto your chest. You reach a hand to my face and wipe them away, but you cry too.

We kiss again. And again, and again, until, too soon, this perfect ecstasy comes to it's apex and we both cry out with pleasure.

Still clinging to each other for dear life, we lay together until our ragged breathing returns to normal.
I kiss you softly and whisper those three little words once more.