J's Stick Together until the end

Superman no es home

I opened my eyes to see little light streaming through the crack under the door. I wonder who was up at this time, and why I was waking up early everyday. I needed the sleep bad. I was getting those horrible black bags underneath my eyes, my skin made it worse cause I was pale. I closed my eyes to see if I would go back to sleep.

Sometime late I believe, I head some voice that seem to be right next to me, whispering. I rolled over like that was going to make it stop, but that didn’t. I grabbed my blankets and threw them over my head, I think everything I do is going to stop the whispering. Maybe I was having a dream. More whispering, and more. It was driving me crazy.

Jenn: Stop it! Fucking voices.

The whispering continued.

Jenn: NO MORE!

Jimmy: Girl what is your problem.

I sat up straight, with crazy hair and a mean glare.

Jenn: jimmy, im tired, please give me an hour.

Jimmy: uhhhhh man, fine, come on Brian lets go.

Jenn: are you serious with this sit. Why are you in my room! I yelled

Brian: well I was waiting for my answer, and checking out your music. He said not realizing that I was really pissed off.

Jenn: Im going to kill you.

They both walked out, with out saying anything.

I fell back down and threw my arm over my eyes, and took a long nap.

My eyes fluttered open, finally I wake up on my own, I looked at the time. 11:45. A much better time.

I got up went to my bathroom and fixed my hair. I didn’t want to get out of my jammys. So I walked down stairs to the couch and fell down. I looked to around to see nothing but the TV. I hope they are gone, cause I want sometime alone. Time passed with some TV watchin. I heard some music playing in the background and couldn’t find where it was coming from. I looked in the kitchen realizing it was my phone ringing. I touched the screen to talk.

Jenn: Thanks for calling Bur Bur King how can I help you?

Melly: Cut that shit out, your not JR.

Jenn: Im trying to take your order and JR is not on the menu you slut.

Melly: Im gonna kill you.

Jenn: No I don’t approve. What you do in.

Melly: Im bored as hell.

Jenn: Then come over, cause I am too.

Melly: KAY!

I toughed the screen to end that call. I went up stairs to take a shower, and get dressed. I pulled out some jeans, a solid blue t-shirt, and my black and gray swirly graphic sweater. I walked down stairs to see jimmy cooking again with his gas ass friend Brian sitting at the bar.

Jenn: How romantic, jimmy that is so sweet of you to cook for your date. I said walking to the door because the door bell rang.

I opened the door, I peaked my head through.

Jenn: Super man no es home.

Melly: But can I give this to you.

Jenn: No superman no es home.

Melly: can I leave a message.

Jenn: I SAYS NO SUPER MAN.

Melly: Let me in, she pushed threw the door. She walked into the kitchen as I followed her, making random faces. Jimmy did the same.

Melly: Jimmy you ok, you having a seizure? Do you need help? She yelled. No Ok then.

Jenn: Why you do that. don’t be a copy cat.

Jimmy: I can do what I want.

Melly: Fat fuck what are you doing here, you live here now too? Jenn why you taking in the homeless. One stray cat is good enough.

Brian: im not homeless, im here cause of jimmy.

Jenn: There on a date, I said coughing on food.

Jimmy: NO YOU CANT DIE I NEED YOU! He ran over to me. Trying to save me.

Jenn: Jimmy stop, im fine. Put me down.

Jimmy: Oh thank the lord in that sky up there your ok. Good thing you made that will out to me. Im gonna be a rich son of a bitch when you die.

Jenn: I think your crazy.

Melly: something stinks like ass, It must be you Haner.

Jenn; ewww I cant have a stinky person stinking up my house. Im gonna have to say good bye now.

Melly: yeah, so thanks MTV cribs for coming to our casa.

Jenn: Its my casa

Melly: Es su casa. So don’t let the door hit you on the ass. She said pushing him

Jenn: Peace bitch.

Brian: you cant throw me out.

Jenn: Yes I can. Its my casa

Melly: And you smell bad dick cheese.

Brian: dick cheese?

Jimmy: Oh no you cant , please no. im gonna have to fight you.

Jenn: Im sorry jimmy your man is going to have to leave.

Jimmy: uh ok, Brian come back later for dinner, we can chill with these too. Bye BABY! Watch out for the sinister ministers ! He left.

Brian: uh ok. Jenn let me know what your answer is when I come back.

Jenn: uh no puta.

Brian: yes, you promised.

Melly: MTV Get out of here. She closed the door.

We walked back to the living room, jimmy was playing video games. Crazy ass. He was playing super smash brothers on the wii.

Jimmy: take that fox! AHHHH, no you cant, you must stop this. He yelled more

Melly: he is so entraining.

Jenn: I know right. Jimmy lets all play together.

Jimmy: yes, I will kill you all, he said in a dark sinister voice.

We got our controllers and picked characters. We played like all day. Time flew when your with jimmy and having fun.

Jimmy: Good Jesus its time to make dinner.

Melly: what are we having?

Jimmy: Food.

Jenn: what kind?

Jimmy: your favorite. Its your birthday.

Jenn: No its not.

Jimmy: I gave birth to you, I would no. its august 3rd. Your half birthday.

Jenn: wow, ok then.

Melly: you are a great mother, and looking good too.

Jimmy: Brian just wants me for my body. But that’s ok. He giggled.

Jenn: hahaha. Oh that is good

Jimmy: girls go out side and enjoy the sunset.

Melly: ha man you are good.

I opened the French doors from the kitchen, so it felt more open. I put my I-pod on the doc that was sitting on top of the music system that my parents had. It came over the speakers in the kitchen, living room ,and out side.

I walked over to melly that had her legs in the pool.

Jenn: making evil planes?

Melly: should I be?

Jenn: no just asking.

Melly: so what’s this thing you promised to tell him.

Jenn: oh yes! He asked me out on a date, and I said no before. But he kept following me. So I told him to think about it.

Melly: well it matters if you want to.

Jenn: see that’s the thing, I don’t know.

Melly: why?

Jenn: because …. I don’t know , its new to me. Dating. I want to stay the same way I am. Im happy this way.

Melly: true, but you could be happy dating him too.

Jenn: uh I guess. I don’t really know.

Melly: you have to try it before you judge.

Jenn: but the way he acts its kinda annoying, and scary.

Melly: maybe he will stop after the first.

Jenn: ok. I will give him one chance that’s it. And you and Jimmy are coming with me.

Melly: What, oh no.

Jenn: Oh yes. Double date, with jimmy. That’s a good date to me. You wont get board.

Melly: well, just for you. And jimmy is always fun to be around.

Jenn: oh good.

Jimmy: BABYS din din is ready! Come in get it! He yelled.

Jenn: WOW

Melly: that was great.

We grabbed our plates. AS the door bell was ringing. I chose to ignore it. Jimmy got it.

Jimmy: You may enter sir, he said being a butler working for his owners.

Brian: thanks bitch.

Jimmy: your food sir, he said giving him a plate.

Brian: Thanks bitch.

Jimmy: care to join us sir.

Brain: ok, show me the way.

He walked out side with him, jimmy had his plate in his hands and set it down next to mellys.

Melly: jimmy can you tell me why you are putting his plate next to mine.

Jimmy: Because I want to sit next to jenn, she is my daughter you know.

Melly: shit sorry I forgot.

We sat there and ate the dinner, that jimmy had made, its was pretty good. We talked for a few minutes here and there.

Brian: so have you made up your mind yet?

Jenn: yes I have.

Brian: And.

Jenn: Ok I will.

Jimmy: And young man if you touch my daughter in any way I will pull my shot gun out and blow your dick off, and it will hurt. Bad.

Brian: yes ma’am. He saluted.

Melly: me and jimmy are going to, double date.

Jimmy: we are melly? On a date.

Melly: yes you are my date.

Jimmy: Oh girl I bes be lookin good on that day.

Melly: that’s right hoe.

Jenn: yeah…. I didn’t know what to say cause it was alitte awkward at the table. I could tell Brian had a sick smirk on his face that I wanted to bitch slap off.

Jimmy: Hot tube time?

Jenn: really jimmy, why?

Melly: man I don’t know.

Jimmy: you want to see my boday .

Jenn: no I don’t

Brian: maybe a little.

Melly: fag.

We ended up pushing jimmy in the pool, he screamed blood murder. He was trying to get us into the pool by splashing us. We hide behind Brian, who did the pose like super man, with his arms to his waist.

Melly: Thanks tube of lard.

Brian: anytime bitch.

Jimmy: uh I need a nap. Bad.

Jenn: jimmy its like 10 at night, what about bed time? Huh does that sound good.

Jimmy: but carry me to bed.

Jenn: I think you should carry me.

Jimmy: I cant .he pouted

Melly: go now young man to your room.

Jenn: im tired too.

Jimmy: sleep over!! He yelled.

Jenn: no.

Jimmy: yes

Jenn: no

Melly: dick cheese has to sleep out side if this is going to happen.

Jimmy: Dick cheese to your house.

Melly: really jimmy

Jimmy: you sleep on floor. Oh my god we can play video games! Brian you are staying over.

Brian: uh ok. I need to call my mom so she doesn’t think im out drunk wondering the streets.

Melly: see homeless. Cochina.

We played video games all night before we went to bed. Jimmy and Brian ate all my food in the house or what it seems like all the food. Fat asses. Not cool. We fell asleep at like 3:00am. Sleep felt good on my old bones,