J's Stick Together until the end

BLOOD

I rolled over on the black leather cushy couch. My back hurt like a bitch. I was tired of being on this couch, I got up and went to my bed. More room to toss and turn. I left there asses there. I jumped on my bed, wanting to lay down. I fell asleep for a couple hours before I could hear yelling. I went down stairs too see melly and brain playing guitar hero.

Melly: Bitch I will beat your ass

Brian: I highly doubt that, I learned from my dad.

Melly: your dad is fucking stupid.

Brian: watch and learn. He said with a smirk.

I’m the type where you cant talk to in the morning, until later, cause I get cranky. Jimmy noticed that I was in that mood. He patted the spot next to him. I went over and sat next to him. Melly could tell I was in the room.

Melly: Jenn tell your boyfriend, I’m gonna win.

Jimmy: I don’t think she’s gonna say anything.

Melly turned around, as I glared at here.

Melly: oh I see, ill wait.

Brian: I’m your boyfriend. He taunted.

Jimmy: Brian don’t she’s mean. she’ll bite your head off.

Brian: oh please she doesn’t look like it to me. He said with an attitude

Jimmy: don’t, she needs to be held. Come here my baby. Let mommy hold you.

Jenn: jimmy. I sighed.

Jimmy: ok. He gave me a cheesy smile.

As they were playing there video games, I thought about all my planes to ruin them. I had completely forgot that I was in the mists of doing that. I haven’t put the pictures of matt’s bed room at school. But do I really want to do that, I thought to my self more about the whole thing. I had all these evil plans to piss them off, let there egos take a dove for the worst, I had a plan for Johnny too, and I met him once. By the time all this was over, I was ok to talk to. I was done being bitchy to everyone. Not a morning person at all.

Melly: jenn you want to play.

Jenn: sure. Who’s going to battle me. I said throwing off my blanket.

Jimmy: ME! Mother against daughter.

I laughed at this.

I got up to grabbed the guitar and he did too. We selected a song. Boni Jovi Wanted dead or alive.

Jimmy: god I love this song.

Jenn: we should of have done poison. I like them. Brett Michaels is a fag though.

Jimmy: Bon Jovi is sick.

Melly: there both cool.

We heard some commotion going on in the background, some shattering class. I looked around too see what was happening. I saw that Brian was on the ground, with glass around him. I didn’t want to stop playing. Melly was looking at him like really you clumsy ass.

Jenn: are you ok? I yelled back

Brian: yeah just a little blood, that’s all. He said with a shaky voice.

Jenn: well clean it up. I looked back to the screen.

Brian: man I hate blood. He said almost in tears

Melly: BLOOD! She screamed in English accent. She stood up on the couch

Jimmy: wow, man are you ok there.

Brian: no not really, I hate blood, I cant look at it. It makes me sick. He took a deep breath out.

Jimmy: here ill help man.

Jimmy went over to him and helped picked him up. He took him over to the sink, and put his arm under the water. I stopped the game , well paused it. I went over to where the accident happen. I looked down to see all this glass, it must of have been a vase, that was empty at the time. The glass was mixed with blood. I went over to the sink were jimmy was with Brian. He looked pale and didn’t want to look at the wound, because it made him wheezy. I looked at Brian he seemed to be breathing hard. I don’t like blood to much but not like this. I moved them a little to grab a garbage bag, from under the sink. I walked over to the area of class, and started cleaning the mess up. It took me a couple minutes cause there were little shards of class stuck in the grout in the tiles. I took the bag out side where the garbage was and left it there. Its not garbage day yet. I entered the house again to see Brian still standing at the sink with the water on. Jimmy and melly were finishing our song that we had picked. I walked over to him, he gave me a kinda sad look, a pitiful look.

Jenn: Can I look at it? I said so only he could hear me.

Brian: yah. He said shortly.

I looked over his gash on his arm. It wasn’t big, but it was a little long. It started to bleed again, and he started to breath deep again.

Jenn: are you afraid of blood?

Brian: no, not really. I cant look at it. Ok well yeah I am. don’t tell anyone. Please. He said as I took his arm and put it under the warm water.

Jenn: leave it here for a bit, and ill put a band-ad on.

Brain: I didn’t mean to knock that vase off. Ill pay for it.

Jenn: Its fine, its one less thing for me to clean. I said kinda laughing.

Brain: thanks for helping. Look I don’t mean to be so forward about everything, like going on the date and everything.

Jenn: ok. Maybe take it down a notch and I think things will be better. Ok? I looked at him.

Brian: ok I will. Can I get this bandaged up?

Jenn: yah come one. I grabbed his arm, took a towel to it and rapped it up.

Jenn: come on. I pulled him with me going to the up stairs bathroom.

He stood there holding the towel pale as ever. I took the towel and it started to bleed. He took a deep breath.

Jenn: relax, no need to panic. Ill clean it up.

Brian: ok. He closed his eyes.

I took some bandages out and cut a piece off, rapped it around his arm covering the wound a couple times. I made sure that it was a little snug so the pressure would stop the bleeding. He was all finish but still standing there with his eyes closed.

Jenn: Brian?

Brian: Yes?

Jenn: your done, there’s no more blood.

Brian: ok. He opened his eyes and looked at the bandages . Then to me.

Jenn: see your fine. I cleaned up the stuff.

Brian: thanks. He walked out of the bathroom. And waited.

Jenn: no problem.

I walked out.

Jenn: if you want you can go lay down in a bedroom. You kinda don’t look good.

Brian: can I?

Jenn: sure. There’s mine there, jimmy’s, and my parents. Take a pick. I don’t care. I said leaving

I went back down stairs to play some more video games. I got board of that fast.

Jimmy: you want to do something out side? Its nice out.

Melly: pool.

Jenn: sounds good to me.

I walked back up to my room and opened my door. I saw a big lump. I though it was me not making my bed. I though maybe there was pillows underneath, until I tried taking the blanket and moving it so it would lay flat. but there was resistance against that . I flipped the covers over to see Brian sleeping in my bed. I pushed on his shoulder to wake him up.

Jenn: Brian?

He grunted.

Jenn: Brian wake up fat ass. Were going swimming, jimmy wants you to come down.

I went over to my drawers and picked out my favorite Hurley swim top and some hurly board shorts. I went to my bathroom and changed I pulled up my hair, I don’t feel like getting it wet. I walked out of the bathroom, to see Brian sitting at the edge of the bed, just sitting. I walked around to face him.

Jenn: hey are you ok?

Brian: yeah I’m fine. He looked up. I’m good now though. He smiled.

Jenn: Don’t start that shit. I walked off.

Jimmy and melly were already in the pool tossing back in forth a ball.

Jimmy: foxy mama! He yelled.

Jenn: Jimmy that’s gross.

Jimmy: I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking to Brian , look at that hair.

It was a mess. Bed head.

I stood by the edge of the pool, not wanting to go in yet. until I felt a big push and water was meeting my face. I surfaced and flung my hair back because it was everywhere. As soon as I got the water out of my eyes jimmy did a cannon ball right next to me.

Jenn: Jimmy! Why!

Jimmy: I want you to see me talent.

Jenn: That wasn’t very nice Brian. MELLY!

We got out of the pool, and ran towards him.

Brian: no I don’t want to go in.

Melly: you have to bitch.

Jenn: it’s a rule.

Jimmy: come on baby I wont bite.

Jenn: you want to be at my house then you have to.

Brian: Uh fine. He said unbuckling his belt.

Jimmy: OH BABY TAKE IT OFF SEXY MAMA! He yelled.

Melly: uh keep that shit on. She pushed him in.

The day was spent having fun. It was about 10pm at the when we were all in the hot tube talking.

Jimmy: so where are we going on our date?

Melly: man I don’t know, but jimmy don’t try anything.

Jimmy: you got it.

Brian: well since this is our date, I think we should go out to dinner, and go to the pier.

Jenn: I guess that’s cool.

We talked for a bit, and we sent Brian home and all went to bed. Thank god tomorrow is a new day.