Status: I write too many stories, I know. lol. But I'm working on it![Under construction as of Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:38p.m.]

My So-Called Life

I Need Air to Breathe

You never really find out how hard life is until you've experienced it.

I know what your thinking; what could a 15-year old girl, possibly know about any hardship in life? Well, my mom had me when she was twelve. Yes, you read right - I wrote twelve. I wouldn't really call her a slut, but then again a 12-year old should know not to go to a high school party when you're barely in middle school, no matter how "connected" your best friend is. I was told that my mother's, best friend brother threw the party, and she just couldn't turn her friend down when she asked her to sneak in with her. My mother should have realized how dangerous that could be.

Being the dense girl my mother is sometimes, she accepted a drink from a supposed hunk and that's when things went down hill. Don't go and judge(that's my job), she didn't know it was alcohol but that's what happens when you trust people you don't even know.

All she remembers after that is waking up in her best friend's bed with a 'lone sheet strewn across her bare body. It was two months before my mother realized something was wrong with her. She wasn't getting her period, but why should it matter if your not having sex, right?


Wrong.

She went to her pediatrician, who took a couple of routine tests. Suffice to say she found out she was nine weeks pregnant with moi.

She couldn't have an abortion, her parents were catholic and didn't believe in it. But she couldn't keep it either, she was only twelve for God's sake! She gave me up for adoption. Five years later Selena Sanchez got accepted into a modeling agency. Four years after that she decided she could finally provide a proper life for her daughter.

We never talk about my father. But I can't help it at times to wonder what he looks like. It was obvious that the only thing I got from my mother was my dimples and hair color. At twenty-seven she was more beautiful than ever. Dark brunette hair that reached her lower back while mines reached a few inches below my shoulders, while her eyes are a pure and mesmerizing dark chocolate mines are a dull shade of smoky gray. She had a complete coca-cola bottle shape and I was shorty with average size boobs, small waist, and round hips. Though I can't complain there...I love my body.

My mother put me in private school when she first got me, I nearly had to beg for her to put me in a public high school. One can only take so much of Constance Preparatory Academy. I am now in tenth grade and loving it! I go to Manhattan International High School. (MI-HS). My mother has to travel a lot for obvious reasons, she feels bad that she has to spend so much time away from me. I encourage her that I'm alright but she still doesn't like to go.

Even though I don't bring the past up I knew I would never make the same mistakes that my mother so carelessly made.

I was a responsible 15-year old girl.


My name is Malia Sanchez and here is my story.
♠ ♠ ♠
mm mm.
Hey all! I realize that this is like my what? Fifth story on mibba? And I haven't even finished the others. Well that's because most of the stories I write are really old. This one is about two or three years old. I'm a bit lazy so instead of putting effort in, I usually just start a whole 'nother story.
Well please comment and subscribe. I promise that I'll keep the updates coming.