He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 1

Izzy's POV.

"Why the hell would I want to go to that dance?" I asked Candi. Her real name is Claudia, but she hates her first name as do I. My real name is Isabella, but everyone calls me Izzy including my parents. I don't know why they just didn't name me Izzy in the first place.

"Because you haven't had a boyfriend in what 3 years?!" Candi answered. I rolled my eyes.

"So?" She groaned and rolled over on the floor grabbing the remote on my living room floor.

"You need to get a date. I don't want my Izzy dateless for the rest of her life." I scoffed and took the remote from her hands changing the girly chick-flick she had chosen and put on MTV.

"Whatever Cee." I changed the channel again and then we both heard a knock on the front door. Who the hell was at the door at 3 o'clock in the morning?! I slumped my way over to the front door and opened it to reveal Rachel.

"Hey Izzy I was wondering if you wanted to chill?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"It's 3 o'clock in the morning." I whined.

"What you don't wanna hang with me?" She laughed walking in the house.

"He's upstairs." I told her.

"Thanks Izzy." I nodded and closed the front door making my way back to the dark living room.

"Who was it?" Candi asked.

"Rachel." Candi nodded. Rachel is my older brother, Ash's girlfriend.

"Anyways you need to get a date for the dance. It only a few weeks away." I ignored Candi and turned off the TV and lights.

"Night Cee." I said. She groaned and rolled over on the couch she was set-up to sleep on.

*******************************************

"Get up Iz!" I groaned and rolled over falling off of the couch onto the floor with a thump!

"Ouch." I moaned sitting up and squinting into the light.

"Time for school." I looked over to see Ash eating a bowl of cereal.

"Ugh!" I fell back onto the floor and turned onto my side looking at Candi's sleeping body.

"Fog horn?" Ash asked. I nodded. In a few minutes Ash's fog horn was in my hand that we used to wake each other up every once in awhile.

HONK!

"What the fuck?!" Candi yelled falling onto the floor next to me. "What the hell Izzy?!" I couldn't stop laughing. My face was turning red from out of breath. I tried to breathe so I could answer her.

"T-time for *breath* school." She groaned and got up. I followed her and went into the shower while she ate breakfast. I never ate breakfast.

*******************************************

I jumped out of the car into the sunlight.

"Ew. I hate the sun." Candi complained pulling me towards a group of her friends.

"Cee." I whined sticking my feet into the dirt of the school courtyard.

"Come on Izzy. I know a few guys that would love to date you." I groaned once again. Today was going to be a long day. I could feel it.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

I finally pried my lips away from the girl in front of me. I had already forgotten her name. She started nibbling my ear when I heard my name.

"Kale!" I turned to Blaze. I pushed the blonde off of me and turned to him.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Kale..." The girl whined trailing her finger down my chest. I looked at Blaze and he shrugged.

"See ya after 1st." I nodded and turned to the blonde. Who was she again? Brittney, Bailey, or wait Bonnie? No. She pulled me towards the janitor’s closet. Oh well. Morning sex is great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey this story goes back and forth between two Point of views so just to let know when it says So-and-so's POV. that means it's there point of view as in their talking. Just so you all know. :) I hope you like it. ^_^