He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger. Better yet, all, but one.

Chapter 18

Izzy's POV.

I sighed as I pulled the Minnie mouse ears over my hair. Halloween was one of the days were girls could be slutiest and not be called out for it. Yeah and here I was in a skimpy little Minnie mouse outfit. I turned around to look in the mirror and there I was.

My red hair was dyed black just for tonight and my eyes were surrounded by a black eyeliner and mascara. Nothing more. I turned to face Candi who was having trouble with her dress.

"Stupid layers." She muttered. I started to laugh, but once the glare daggers came out I stifled my laugh and went over to help her.

"Why did you get this dress again?" I asked.

"Because, I don't know. it looked cool on the mannequin. Stupid mannequins. They always make things look good." Cee hissed pulling at the dress.

"Stop moving around so much and it's because mannequins don't have any faces or figures. They're designed to make everything look good so that you'll buy them." I said stepping away to look at the dress which I had managed to fix.

"Yeah for suckers like me who buy it then find out you can't return it." I raised an eyebrow. "I tried to return it and get a cat women suit, but they said no returns." Cee said frowning. I stifled another laughter fit. "thanks, by the way, for helping me tame this horrible excuse for a costume."

"You know it's not that bad once it's tamed." I said starting toward the stairs.

"Lucky for you to say. You have two dates tonight and you also has a good costume." I smiled, but quickly my smile turned upside down into a frown.

"Oh, my gosh." Cee stopped at the door.

"What?" She asked getting a little anxious.

"I forgot to tell Greg..." This wasn't going to be good.

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Do you get now what you're doing?" I asked Claire. She nodded softly and then looked at her nails. Damn this girl was obsessed with her nails.

"Okay so I act like a crazy bitch who you have to marry?" Claire asked. I groaned.

"Yes!"

God was she stupid.

"Okay. See ya later Kaley." She pecked my lips quickly and jumped out of my car and went into her house. Okay maybe I shouldn't have gotten her, but who else could act crazy and obsessed with me more than Claire?

Once I got home I started up the stairs to my room. I needed a costume. I had explained to Izzy that she needed to be my girlfriend so that "Mandy" a.k.a. Claire wouldn't have to marry me if my dad found out.

Of course my dad could care less. He and his slut of a wife were fumbling around in his room as I passed it. His slut could be my older sister who just finished college. Now that should be illegal. A 40 year old and a girl in her 20's.

Disgusting. Just disgusting.

*******************************************

Izzy's POV.

"So you forgot to tell him you're going with your boyfriend. He'll understand." Candi said getting out of Ash's car.

"Yeah. Come on Iz he'll understand just tell him." I glared at Ash.

"Thanks Ash, but I didn't sleep with someone else. I'm just going with someone else." I told him.

"Then it should se easier." I sighed and closed my door following Cee into the school. The sky was dark and it was only 9 o'clock.

"Come on Minnie!" Cee said pulling on my arm. I waved to Ash as he and Rachel met up.

"Candi..."

"Izzy you better stop worrying. Look Greg’s over there!" She pointed towards the stage. I rolled my eyes as she pushed me forward. I let out a very deep breath then took another on in, and out.

"Ok just explain you're here with kale... or not." I said to myself starting towards Greg. Greg's gaze turned as he moved scouting the crowd.

I didn't know why, but this felt like it was going to be really hard to explain.

Once Greg's gaze landed on me he smiled, but just as quick as the smile appeared it faded and I cocked an eyebrow wondering why. Suddenly I was wiped around to face a...

Phantom?

"Hello my Bella." Kale's voice rang through my eyes as he bent down and pecked my lips.

"Okay, you remember this is all just fake right?" I asked him. He smirked. I could only see half because of his mask.

"She's over there." He said throwing his thumb over his shoulder. My gaze curved around his shoulder so I could peer at this Mandy girl.

There standing at the entrance of the gym was a girl with bleach blonde hair that looked fake. She was wearing a cat women suit that was super tight and looked really uncomfortable.

Good thing Candi didn't go as Cat women.

"So if you don't mind I have to act like you’re my girlfriend." I looked up at Kale, but his eyes were closed as his lips pressed against mine. I couldn't help, but kiss back. His lips were so welcoming to mine. Slowly my eyes drifted closed as we stood there and music played around us a crowd of people talked and a few girls gasped.

When we pulled away for a breath Kale's lips moved to my neck.

"Kale..." I hissed pushing him away.

"Sorry." He said smiling cheekily. "You're so intoxicating." I rolled my eyes at him. "So... Minnie Mouse?" He questioned.

"Yeah..." I looked down at the tight outfit. "Too much?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Not enough." He said smirking. I shoved him away as I started towards the stage to talk to Greg, but his silhouette disappeared. I stopped in my tracks and felt a hot breath on my neck.

"Wanna dance?" Kale asked. As if on cue a slow song came on.

"Fine, but one thing!" Kale raised an eyebrow. "Hands stay on my hips only!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Aw that's no fun." Kale pouted.

"It amazes me what you can do with a mask covering your face." Kale's pout turned to a smirk as our hips swayed back and forth to the song.

All I could think about was to tell Greg. I kind of felt guilty that I was here with Kale. This was only because Kale needed me. I mean she was here! My eyes scanned the room trying to find Greg. When I saw his figure I felt like going over there.

"Can I cut in?" A girl's voice asked.

"Ugh yeah sure." I said walking away without even looking at who she was. I tapped Greg on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey Iz." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Hey... um you know that that's probably spiked right?" I asked. Greg shrugged.

"Yeah. I need a cig anyways you wanna come with me?" He asked dumping the drink into the garbage half full.

"Not to smoke, but yeah I'll come." I said following him out of the building. "One of these days you'll get in trouble for this." I told him as he lit the cigarette.

"Well until then. Kill my lungs." He said to the cigarette. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the building.

"So what's up with you?" I asked him.

"Nothing just waiting for my date." he said blowing a ring of smoke.

"Sorry, I was meaning to tell you know that I was coming with Kale. I'm really sorry Greg." I told him coughing up the smoke that filled my lungs.

"Whatever." Greg said blowing another ring.

"Come on don't be that way."

"Like what?" Greg asked.

"Jealous. I mean you knew we were dating." Greg's eyes went wide.

"You're dating him now?!"

Whoops!

*******************************************

Kale's POV.

"Wow. She sucks at this." Claire said wrapping her arms around my neck as Izzy walked away from me.

"Well maybe if you acted a little bit ore snobby." I said glaring at Claire.

"Sorry, but that's going to cost you." Claire said rubbing her nose against my neck.

"Come on Claire." I said trying to hold my hormones back. Izzy was going to come back and tell the bitch to leave.

Man what was Izzy doing?

I followed the way Izzy walked and my eyes spotted her talking to Greg.

That wasn't going to end well.