Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 4

"So you're telling me that he thinks we're dating?" Seth asked for like the tenth time today.

"Yes! How many times do I have to say it?" I yelled. Lindsay and Alex broke away from their little make-out session to stare at us. "We're dating. I need to make Kyle think I'm in a serious relationship." I explained to them all.

"Why?" Alex questioned. "Where do you ever know this kid from?" He asked me. That's when Lindsay piped in.

"We both know him from our old school in California." She told Seth and Alex. They both looked at me for confirmation which I nodded at.

"Oh. Okay wait how did you both move from California to here and get into the same school each time?" Seth asked us.

"Haven't we told you?" I asked looking towards Lindsay who only shrugged.

"No." Alex and Seth said in unison.

"Okay well..." I started. "Lindsay's dad and mine both work for the same company and when the company moved our dads were sent here to New York and since the company is about a half an hour away from here and this place had the most houses for sale we were sent here." I explained.

"Our dads were friends so they tried to get us into the same school so that we didn't have to make a whole group of new friends again." Seth smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"What do you have on Kyle?" He asked. I frowned and instantly Lindsay sent me a glance. I shook my head.

"You two aren't ready for that." I said looking between Alex and Seth.

"Whatever." Alex said rolling his eyes.

"Hey what are we talking about?" All eight eyes shot over to the stairs which had Ryan coming down them.

"Oh it's only Ry." Lindsay said 'phewing'.

"Why thank you guys for the great welcome." Ryan snorted as he sat on the couch next to me.

"Sorry, Ry. Who let you in?" I asked remembering I had locked the door.

"Your dad." He said smiling.

"Of course, my dad loves you." We all laughed.

"What?" Ryan pouted.

"He only likes you because he knows Hayden and you won't try anything together." Alex said winking at me. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"Am I that bad?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan you're gay." Lindsay said sitting in Alex's lap.

"So?"

"My dad knows so he likes you even though he doesn't really like the homosexuals." I said to him. Ryan frowned. "It's a good thing! He likes you!"

"Does he like me?" Seth asked. I shook my head. "Why the hell not?" He demanded.

"Remember when he caught you all over Hayden last year?" Lindsay asked pecking Alex's lips.

Alright they can get a room. I mean Seth and I aren't all over each other. Well... she did have to wait for us the other day.

"Oh..." Seth face went red.

"Aw my Sethy is blushing." I cooed in his ear.

"Seth you look cute when you blush." Ryan said waggling his eyebrows. Lindsay and I burst out laughing.

"That's just gross!" Alex and Seth grimaced yelled.

"Oh I was just joking!" Ryan called from the other room in our basement.

"Sure you were." Seth mumbled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Seth what are you doing?" I called down into the other room.

"Getting a game!" He called back. We all raised an eyebrow.

"A game?" Lindsay questioned.

"Yeah a game." Ry said coming from the room with the twister box in his hand.

"I'm not playing with him." Seth refused.

"All he wants to do is lay on top of us." Alex agreed. Lindsay and I rolled our eyes.

"Whatever. It'll be Ryan on top of us then." I said snickering along with Linds.

"Ew! Orgy!" All of our heads looked at the stairs where my little brother, Chris, was standing.

"Chris!" I scowled.

"Hayden!" My dad's voice boomed.

"We're playing twister!" I called up the stairs. I could hear my dad release a sigh of relief. "Get up there." I muttered harshly at Chris as I threw him up the stairs and I then closed the basement door.

"See. Your brother is just as mean." Lindsay said frowning.

"You're right." I agreed.