Seduction Leads to Destruction

Chapter 7

For the people who don't know a born again virgin is someone who actually regrets letting their virginity go and that they wish to actually save sex for the right person.

::Flashback; 2 years::

"Get away from my boyfriend you whore!" Cameron Dean hissed in my face as her hand collided with my jaw once again. Pain shot through my face as I was pushed against a gym locker. Another surge of pain shot through me and Jenna took her turn.

"You're such a slut Hayden!" Gina Williams called as the girls left the locker room. My hand slowly rose to my face as I felt the warm liquid that had filled my mouth. Red filled my vision as I felt myself getting dizzy.

Most people think that girl fights never got as bad as guy fights. Blood was never really shed and if it was it wasn’t much. Those people have never seen what girls can really do to each other, especially when nobody held them back.

::Present::


“I didn’t know how much I had upset them. I hadn’t done it on purpose.” I stifled a sob as I felt Reina’s arms wrap around me.

“It’s ok.” She whispered soothingly. “It’s going to be alright.” I pulled away and frowned.

“It’s not. If people know what I used to do they’ll never think of me the same.”

::Flashback::

“You’re a dirty little slut Hayden.” Kyle’s voice rang through my ears. I felt dirty as the last article of clothing was stripped from me.

“P-please…” I cried. I watched Kyle closely.

“Not if you don’t want it darling.” His wicked smirk appeared on his face. I wanted to scream, but my voice was stuck in my throat and a second later his lips were on mine. I tried to push him away, but my body was useless as the alcohol started to make its way through me. His lips detached from mine as they sucked and nipped at my neck.

I didn’t know what was going to happen, but my want and need was starting to overtake me.

::Present::


“So he raped you?” Reina asked, shocked.

“No. I wanted it. I was drunk and my thoughts weren’t taken all the way in. My mind wanted it and didn’t object.” A tear slid down my cheek.

“No, Hayden don’t cry. It’s not your fault. You were drunk.”

“I let it happen to me. I let him do it to me. I did it to myself.”

That's how I felt. I couldn't handle myself for what I had done...

What I had become.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh... It's storter than I had planned, but I wanted to get it out. My mind for this story has recently been blocked... By stupid Writers' Block. :P I wish it'd end soon. I'm bored to death in my classes and all I can do is let my mind wander.

Sadly, this story hasn't popped up into my mind.