Just Another One

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

I made sure that I looked perfect on my first day at my new school. I was wearing a pair of black skin tight skinny jeans and a royal blue Emmure shirt. The sleeves were rolled up a few times because they were too long.

My long, dark brown hair was semi curly and I left it down. My make up was simple but a bit dark. Black mascara, think black eyeliner and a bit of black eye shadow mixed with some gold, it looked good it made my hazel eyes pop. I had some foundation on with a little bit of blush.

I grabbed my bag after slipping on my old beat up, green authentic vans and I was off, walking to school.

Once I got there I was totally lost as to where to go, but I eventually found the main office. I met up with Mr. Simpson and he welcomed me to the school and showed me to my first class, advanced English 11. Since I was a bit late, Mr. Simpson had walked me in and explained as to why I was late.

She smiled at me sweetly and told me to take a seat in front of Adam, whom she pointed to.

And I went and sat down at the empty desk in front of Adam. I looked to my right and saw a boy who was smirking at me. I just kinda smiled back a little then paid attention to what Mrs. Dawes was talking about.

After class the same boy who was staring at me stopped me and introduced himself.

"Hey, I’m Eli."

"Hi," I brushed my bangs out of my face, "I’m Taelah."

He smiled, "What’s your next class?"

"Uhm," I pulled my schedule out of my bag, "It looks like I have chemistry."

"Really? Me too. Can I walk you there?"

"Sure." I smiled and let him walk me to my next class.

It turned out that Eli and I actually had all the same classes together. I didn’t mind at all. He was cute and I needed someone to show me around.

When it was time for lunch I went to my locker with Eli then we walked to lunch together.

When we got there we stood in the lunch line and I got an apple, a salad, and a bottle of water. Eli made fun of me for eating healthy, but I guess that’s what I get for being a vegetarian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but it's just the beginning! chapters will get longer!
comments are really great, so leave some.

:3