Just Another One

Come Back To Me

When I was finally done with all of my homework I noticed that Eli was asleep in my computer chair. I smiled to myself and went over to him.

I went over to him and sat on top of him. I started to kiss his neck and he woke up. Eli lifted his head and looked at me. He raised his eyebrow and grabbed my face pulling me up so our lips met. As he pulled my closer to him I felt something a little hard beneath me.

I pulled away and giggled a little. Eli responded by rolling his eyes and grinding into me.

He started to kiss my neck, then my collarbones, then down even further. When he got to the point of my v-neck shirt he pulled it to the left exposing part of my bra. He sucked on the skin right above the lace hem. I moaned a little and grinded into him some more.

He stood on bringing me with him and he went over to the bed. Eli threw me down onto it and climbed on top of me. I started to kiss him again.

When I felt his hands start to go up my shirt I pulled away, “Eli, I can’t do this. At least not yet.”

He looked pretty upset so I looked away, not wanting to see him mad. I felt him get up then I heard the bathroom door slam. I felt kinda bad for making him horny most of the time then just leaving him hanging.

I sighed then got up and went over to the bathroom door.

I knocked lighting, “Eli, open the door.”

I heard him mumbled a no, so I went and got a bobby pin and picked the lock. When I opened the door he was leaning against the counter. I went over to him and grabbed his belt buckle. I undid it then went for the button and the zipper.

“Tae, w-what are you d-doing?” he stuttered.

“Just shut up.” I said back and pushed down his pants.

I rubbed his penis through his boxers and made him even harder than before. After a little bit more I pulled down his boxers and dropped down onto my knees. I came face-to-face with his length.

I gripped it and stated to pump up and down while licking and sucking on the tip.

“Oh my god.” he moaned and grabbed my head guiding my motions.

I gagged a little bit when I went a little too deep but I was okay after the first few times. After a little while longer he came and we went to bed.