Just Another One

Sick Little Games

Clare, Alli, Jenna, and I all met up at the mall later to look for dresses. As we walked into the dress store I went to the left to look for a black dress since Clare thought I looked good in black and Eli liked black too.

All the dresses were on racks that were then separated into colors. So like all the different colors were grouped together.

I skimmed through the black ones and didn’t find anything that caught my eyes, so I moved onto the next color which was blue. I would occasionally stop looking to give an opinion on some of the other dresses that one of the girls would look at.

I was eventually about to give up because I was the only one who had not found a dress yet. I was getting really frustrated because they were all shoving dresses in my face to see if I like it.

“What about this one?” Alli said.

I looked over and she was holding up a pink dress. It was maybe mid-thigh, a little bit poofy, but it was perfect. I went over to her, grabbed the dress out of her hands, and made my way into the dressing room.

I stripped myself of my clothes and slipped on the dress. I held it up and walked out so that someone could zip me up. Jenna had been the closest so I had her zip it.

I walked out the dressing room and I looked at myself in the mirror, the dress was perfect.

“Oh my gosh, Tae. That is like perfect.” Clare said when she came up to me.

I smiled really wide, “I love it.”

“Wow, look at you! That dress looks amazing on you.” Alli exclaimed.

“Thanks.”

“Are you going to get it?” Jenna asked.

“Yes!” I nodded my head, “I just hope Eli likes it.”

“If he doesn’t then he’s crazy.”

We all kinda laughed a little and I went to change out of it so that we could get going. I had Clare take my dress to her house since she had invited us to get ready at her house and I didn’t want Eli to see it yet.

Jenna had her bother drop me off at my house, but when I got the Eli was sitting on his front steps.

“Didn’t find a dress?” he asked since I wasn’t carrying one.

“It’s at Clare’s house, so you can’t see it until Friday.” I smirked at him.

He came over to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back then kissed him on the lips.

“My mom isn’t going to be back home until tomorrow.” I said.

“And you want me to stay again?” he raised his eyebrow.

I nodded my head and buried my face in his shoulder.

"Fine, I’ll stay." he mumbled and pulled me a little closer to him.

"Yay!" I said and pulled him inside.

We started making out once we were both in my house. My fingers tangled in his hair and his hand snaked around my waist.

I pulled away from him when I realized that I still had homework to do, "Shit, I gotta do my homework."

"I think it can wait." Eli said and attached his lips to my neck this time.

I threw my head back and moaned when he sucked on the spot above my collar bones. He smirked into my neck and brought his lips back up to meet mine. I pulled his close to me and grinded my hips against his, causing him to groan into the kiss.

I pulled away from him again and said, "I gotta do my homework."

Before he could say anything back to me, I ran upstairs. I could hear his footsteps following me. I sat on my bed and pulled out my bio book.

"Ugh, you fucking little tease." he mumbled and sat down at my computer chair.

I smirked and looked back down at my book trying to figure out the questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
i tried to make it longerrr! i hope you enjoy!

any type of feedback is welcomed, if you want to leave a suggestion that would be great!

i want to know what you readers like so that i can improve my writing.

tae's dress;
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=e&tid=20986938