Status: Neww(:

To Find Perfection in My Pride

Aiden

I stood on the tips of my toes, searching everywhere in the overly crowded airport. I jumped on my toes, trying to see over the people crowded in front of me. Why the fuck were these people so much taller than me?! It was greatly annoying. I jumped up and finally spotted his flippy black hair. His diamond studded lip piercing sparked when the sun hit it from the windows on the west side as it set. His face lit up when he saw me jumping and waving. In a movie moment, we began to dodge people every which way to get to the other.

The moment we reached each other, Jersey connected our lips and I kissed him back hungrily. His hands gripped my butt and I jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around him. I pulled back and smiled at him. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too Aid. You have no fucking idea.” He kissed me roughly again and set his bag down so he could flip me onto his back. He picked his bag back up and began walking to the luggage moving thingy. People were looking at us, but I ignored them, clinging to his back. I put my lips on his neck. He groaned.

“I can’t concentrate on walking with you being all seductive.”

“I’m hoping it will motivate you to walk faster.” I smiled against his neck.

He shuddered. “Your lip ring is cold.”

“Sorry baby.” I slipped it from my lip and into my pocket. Then resumed the hickey.

“You’re making walking through here extremely awkward for everyone else. Clinging to my back like a monkey and giving me a hickey. Making my buddy say hi.”

I giggled. “Okay, I’ll stop.” I pulled away and rested my head on his back.

We reached the luggage and I climbed down, looking in the door for the hot pink luggage Kimber had bought Jersey has a slight present prank. But he had shocked her and actually used them. It had shocked me as well. Jersey was unpredictable. One moment he would be really angry and ignore me for a day or so and the next second he was carrying me on his back through the airport the moment he got back from his trip to New York.

I picked up the suitcase and the duffle bag, each with one hand, and tugged them off the belt. I pulled as hard as I could, but they barely moved. So I put more power into it and they moved. Right on top of me.

Jersey laughed as he bent down to help me. “Baby, you should have let me do that.”

I frowned as he picked me up, wrapping my legs around him again. “I wanted to help.” I complained.

“How about you just take my bag and walk next to me looking sexy?” He suggested, pecking my lips and setting me down.

I bobbed my head. “I can do that!” I took his carry on from him and slung it over my shoulder. He tied his duffle on top of his suitcase and laced his fingers with mine before he started walking.

His legs were longer so I had to adjust my pace to keep up. He chuckled. “You’re so adorable Aiden. I missed you.”

I grinned. “I’m glad you’re home.”

>>>>><<<<<

Kimber plopped down on my bed, crossing her legs and folding her hands into her lap. “So its back?”

I frowned. “Jersey?”

“Yeah. That.”

“He’s not an it or a that. He’s Jersey.”

“He’s a jerk.”

“Kimber.” I complained.

“Fine. Fine. I won’t get into the ‘Jersey is a jerk who treats you like an item’ speech again right now.”

“Thank you.”

“But you’re getting the speech later.” She smiled and laid down on the bed next to me. She held my hand and I put my head on her shoulder. “Alright. Come on! We’re going to Movie Mania!”

>>>>><<<<<

Kimber was pulling me through the aisles. I kept stumbling. She was basically running across the store to reach the horror section.

“No!” I cried. “I hate scary movies.” I pouted when we reached the shelves.

“I know.” She smiled menacingly.

“You know, for a sexy beast you sure can be a bitch.”

She stuck her tongue out at me. “Okay, I’ll pick the blood and gore, you go pick out one of your lovey dovey gooey shit movies.”

“I’m poor.” I offered as an excuse that I wasn’t moving.

“I’m buying. Now go.” She pushed me and I stumbled again.

I picked up a movie without looking from the Romance section and headed back to her. I shoved the movie in her face and plopped onto the floor, pouting again.

“Aid. Get your ass up and go get a movie you haven’t seen.”

“I’ve seen all of them!” I admitted.

“Fine. Go get The Hangover.”

“Yes!” I shot up from the ground and ran to the Comedy aisle, ignoring the employee scolding me. I grabbed my movie, worn from use.

“Do you always have to get the same one? There are like fifty different ones over there!”

“I like this one. We have memories together!”

“Yeah like the time you and Jersey fucked on the couch and afterwards you realized it was under you.”

“Shut up.” I frowned, stomping towards the register.

>>>>><<<<<

“"I always wondered why they were called ruffies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call 'em floories." I spoke along with Black Doug, laughing at Stu’s face.

“Oh shut up.” Kimber groaned.

I giggled when Stu tackled Phil. Kimber shook her head, laughing at me. “What?” I looked up at her. I was lying on the floor, knees bent with my feet in the air. My hands were under my chin.

“You’re so fucking cute.”

I stuck my tongue out at her. “Oh be quiet sexy biotch.”

She smiled again and kicked my foot. I rolled over on my back and kicked her leg away from me. “Stop it!” I laughed when she kicked me again.

Jersey walked in the room as Kimber leapt from the couch and jumped on top of me, straddling me and tickling the shit out of me. He started laughing. “Kimber, do you mind getting off of my boyfriend so I can fuck him?” He smiled.

I pushed her off and jumped on him. “She’s being mean!”

She snorted. “Yeah. That’s what happened! Now you to go make love so I can watch a real movie!”

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and then clutched Jersey again. I kissed his neck and slowly made my way up his throat to his lips. I slid my tongue into his mouth as he shut the door to our bedroom with his foot. I clung to him tighter while his hands maneuvered between us to unbuckle both of our jeans. I held on tight with my legs and took my shirt off, then took his off before pressing myself to his sexy-ness.

He laid me down on the bed and up-wrapped my legs from him. He tugged my jeans off, then his own before kissing me again. He kissed my lips and then moved his way down my jawbone, down my neck, and to my chest. He kissed his way to my boxers and looped his fingers on the waistline. He pulled them off and tossed them across the room. He kissed my tip and I jerked upwards.

“No.” He smiled, knowing what I really wanted. “You told Kimber you were going to fuck me.” I moaned as his tongue licked my inner thigh.

He sighed. “I know.” Then he grinned wickedly.

>>>>><<<<<

Kimber was still watching the most recent Friday the 13th when I made it back to the living room.

“Jerk.” She sang.

I kicked her foot.

“I’m making popcorn.” I told her. “Want some?”

“Extra butter and M&M’s.”

“Always.” I put the Triple Butter popcorn in the microwave and opened the candy cabinet. And then frowned. “Kimber...we don’t have anymore M&M’s.”

“Then go seduce your boyfriend to getting you some!”

“He doesn’t have to seduce me.” Jersey entered the room, looking sexy with his sex hair. Coincidence how that worked out huh?

“What do you need baby?” He kissed my cheek and looked around me. I turned to him and pouted. “M&M’s. I’ll go get some. Be back soon.” He kissed me softly and went for my keys in my pocket.

I jumped. “That’s not my pocket.” I shivered.

“I know.” He winked and then dug out my keys before kissing me quickly again and leaving, shutting the door quietly behind him.

I shuddered and stood there for a moment, waiting for my buddy to go back to normal.

Kimber walked in the kitchen, took one look at me, and rolled her eyes. “You gays are so weird.” She opened the fridge and took out a Dr. Pepper before flicking the tip of my nose and walking back to her movie. “Don’t come in here Aiden! I’m starting Scream 3!”

I slammed the kitchen door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment(: