This Is How I Disappear Without You.

Heart to Heart

All different types of emotions are rushing, exploding into my blood and jamming into my heart. Our breaths begin to shorten in a faster pace within each second, as his hands start to wonder under my shirt.

Could this really be happening? Am I just about to loose it to Frank?

My mind decides to go with the moment and lets Frank continue to explore one hand reaching my stomach the other walking around my back. The quality of softness to his hands amazed me, the energy they fed my skin was astonishing. From point to point one of his breaths would shorten due to a small moan.

Did I just do that to him? Impossible.

Faster and faster our lips danced. Higher and higher his hands reached in the slowest manner as if he were treasuring the feel. Goosebumps emerged when his index finger landed on the rim of my bra. It paced back and forth from one side to the other causing a moan to slip away. A small smirk appeared and disappeared in an instant ,but this moment had too much magic swirling to get him back for the tiny facial expression of success.

"Baby.." he whispered in between kisses and heavy steady breaths that grew more and more passionate.
"Yeah..?" I asked quickly, hoping to keep his lips attach to me as long as possible.

He pulled away slowly, looking into my eyes for every second he could.

"I love you so much. I can't imagine a day without seeing those beautiful blue eyes. I'm amazed that you see the real me. Not the artist. Each day its a surprise in how much more love you show me and cause me to feel. I hope this doesn't scare you ,but" he stops and sits up straight, pats the spot next to him and says, " I'm falling for you. Harder and harder each day. Each hour.Each minute. Second."

I'm speechless. He does love me. He does care. He is as perfect as I always thought he would be, it's just secretly hidden under those tattoos and bangs that cover up the lovely hazels he holds. I should've known from just looking at his cute smile.

"Wow, Frank." , my jaw still hung half way to the floor, his head shoots down.
"I'm sorry. I knew it would scare you. I should've just stayed quite and let this beautiful moment happen, but no. I ruined it." he opens the door and closes it in a gentle manner.

I hop like a bunny out of the car and chase after him to the door. His hand had already turned the knob and a slight scent of warm vanilla sugar zoomed into our noses and quickly drifts away from my hand pulling the door back shut.

"It didn't scare me. I'm just so astonished. I didn't know how much you.."
"Love you. Want to be with you. Need you to live happy. Keep me from all the bad stuff I am capable of doing" he finishes my sentence, getting my chin cupped onto his finger.
"Yes. All of that." I sniffle a smile to him.
"Don't cry, Baby. Those eyes shouldn't have rims of pink on them. Ever" he kisses my cheek.

Could you be anymore perfect I think to myself attempting to obtain the tears in. Even as the thought flows around, rattling in my mind, a streak comes down my cheek.

"It's happy crying. Therefore, the pink rims are dancing merrily around my eyes. All because of you, Frank. I love you too. I'm falling for you. Not slowly. Rapidly and surely." I smile and pull him in kiss.

Those soft lips make me go into a place I only experience with him. Our world. Where only we can truly call each spot under the tree ours. Where only we can proclaim the spot on the bench next to the lake in the afternoon ours. Only we can state the swing set at the park ours. The longer the I visit our world the better I see a future between the two.

My mind began to encounter the same fishing dock where we sat down until the stars reflected off the lake, his arms around me as I rested my head on his chest. He continued to cradle me left and right only humming each love song that could match our mood. The chorus to Stranger by Secondhand Serenade had just ended where a honey sweet tone turned into a loud rough like speaking tone.

I open my eyes and turn around and see Gerard standing at the door.

"How'd you get in?" I asked doing my best to hide my embarrassment.
"You told me where the extra key was once, well you told Mikey ,but he told me. Long story." he says taking a bite into a donut.
"Um. I guess that's a good enough reason." he nods and gestures to come in as if it was his place.

"So. Where have you crazy kids been exactly?" Gerard pops open a bottle of Starbucks coffee, setting his feet up on the table.
"We went to get some breakfast at Ihop. Frank wouldn't let me make him some." I said sitting on the couch next to Gerard.
"Why dumb ass?" he says between sips, one small smirk swipes to the left side of his face.
"Because. I wanted to make her some ,but she won the bet. Therefore, I got what I wanted in the end and payed for the mean. Breakfast was basically on me." he turns and shoots me his cute smile.
"Thanks by the way." I smile back
"Your welcome. I'm glad you didn't get mad at me for it." his arm sets down around me.
"Oh. Well thanks for that to. I shall get you back indeed, but that's not what I'm talking about." I said warming up to him. "I'm talking about what you told me. All of that stuff in the car and in front of the door." I give him a small kiss.
"What did he say?" he wipes his mouth with his sleeve.
"How much he loves me. How he can't stand a day not seeing me." I giggled and gushed.
"Woah." his eyes popped out wide, "well I guess it's time to tell you something oh so beautiful." he sarcastically said letting his eyes roam around as placed his cup of coffee down.
"What?" Frank said kissing the top of my head and grabbing my hand while still holding me in his arm.
"Oh! We gotta tour for a few shows across the states. Doesn't that sound like a ring-a-ding-ding time." he gets up, skipping out of the living room.

"What." I whispered hoping only I could hear it.
"I'm sorry baby. I have to go. I hate having to go now. It's a blast to perform, I love it ,but now that your here. I don't wanna leave you." he says getting a tighter embrace over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally finished the chapter. The draft had been sitting here for the longest time in the world.
Hope you enjoyed it.
:]