Status: It will soon be redone. This will be deleted in a few weeks.

Danger Line

Love of My Life

I brushed my hair to untangle the knots. My hair was grown back to what it originally was when I left Matt and Damien two years ago. While in captivity, my hair was always cut short. I always loved my long, silky hair, so to have it back was something that made me really happy.

Things after the bonfire were amazing. I felt more like the old me every single day. The album the boys were making was just about done. They decided to change the date of the release because they wanted to do something special for the song A Little Piece of Heaven.

I had helped in everything I could, except vocals.

Matt, Damien and I were a family again. We would have dinner together and we would do family things when Matt wasn’t in the studio.

After I brushed my hair, I went to the room. Matt had his notebook out and that look on his face like he just thought of a song. I crawled into bed next to him and looked at the words he was writing.

He had some lyrics written, but they weren’t together.

“That’s a good song,” I said to him.

He looked over to me with a grin. “Yeah?”

“Yeah, it’s about the guys,” I laughed. “ ‘Living life as without a care. We’ve had our fights been black and blue. That’s true I’ve even gone to jail for you’. It’s about the guys.”

“We have all these extra songs but they don’t go with the album,” he said as he placed his pen down and notebook.

“You’ll think of something,” I told him and grabbed the notebook. “I like this line ‘Don’t change the way you think of me’.”

“Sing it,” he murmured.

I shook my head. “I shouldn’t.”

“You used to all of the time.”

I turned to look into his eyes. He was desperate to get to that part of me that I was so desperately trying to forget. But I knew he had to know that part of me.

“Hug me,” I said simply. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. I closed my eyes and let out a huge breath. “I was tortured and I screamed a lot. I screamed until the point where I lost my voice. They only fed us water and bread, and on the hot days they only gave us water once a day.” I felt his body tense. He had not expected me to open up. “When I was rescued, I could barely speak. It was the same for Eli. We were fucked up. We had a check up from head to toe and the doctor told me my vocal chords were damaged. Matt, I’ve tried to sing, but I can’t do it anymore. I can’t sing. My voice cracks and I sound so awful.”

He hugged me tighter.

“I want to sing Damien to sleep. I want to help you guys vocally, but I can’t. Jimmy already tried to get me, but I couldn’t.”

“Baby it’s okay. I was just wondering why. I’m so sorry for pushing you,” he said with hurt in his voice.

I shook my head. “It’s okay to be curious. It’s hard for me to accept it because I loved singing and I used to sing all of the time. They just took something from me that I held dearly.”

Matt kissed me on the lips and I responded immediately. He ran his hand through my hair and then cradled the back of my head with his large hand and held me in place as he took his time to kiss me thoroughly. He showed me love and compassion in the kiss.

When we pulled away, our lips were red and swollen.

“I love you no matter how damaged you say you are. I think you’re not. You’re traumatized, but not damaged,” he said against my lips.

“You can probably ask me anything right now,” I sniffled.

He licked his lips and I could see the big question in his head. I knew what he was going to ask.

“I lost the baby,” I said quickly.

His eyes widened a bit, not in surprise, but in shock that I answered his question without him asking.

“The blast was too much and I lost the baby,” I tried not to cry but thinking about losing the baby just always got me sad.

“Hey, hey,” he raised my head to meet his gaze. “It’s okay. We have time to have other babies.”

Thankfully he was right. I had gone to the gynecologist a few days ago and after some tests, I found out I could still have children.

“We’ll have how many more you wish,” he said with a grin. “I’m looking forward to having my own herd.”

I chuckled and wiped away the tears. Matt wiped away the other ones.

“What if I wanted five more children?” I asked.

“We’ll get started as soon as possible,” he grinned. “They’ll be ours and that’s all that matters.”

Our lips connected once more and I moaned when he applied more pressure than before. The previous kiss had been tender, but now there was lust in the kiss. He threw the pen and notebook on the floor. I was on my back with him on top of me.

I didn’t want to stop. I was ready. I was ready to make love to my husband.

I started to tug on his basketball shirt and lifted it over his head. He didn’t move after that. He looked down at me and he gave me a questioning look. He was asking if I was ready. I nodded and he didn’t hesitate to kiss me again.

Our clothes were discarded slowly. Our flesh touched and it was like coming back to life. It reached my soul and my very core. A simple feathery touch of his and my body would turn ablaze. His fingers danced down my sides as he kissed me deeply. It made my body tingle and jump.

My heart was pounding inside of my chest and all I could hear was the sound of our lips smacking and my heart pounding.

“Did you lock the door?” I asked as he kissed my neck.

He groaned. “I didn’t exactly thought this would happen.”

“Do you want our son to come in?” I questioned.

He quickly got out of bed, naked and locked the door. He came back to the bed and kissed me fiercely. We couldn’t wait any longer. He got between my legs and just when he was at my entrance he stopped. He reached into the nightstand and took out a condom.

“You didn’t think this would happen and yet you have a box of condoms,” I pointed out.

“Hey, I’m almost always prepared,” he winked. I took the condom from him and checked it wasn’t compromised. Once I knew it was good, I opened it, not with my teeth because that could tear it. I slipped it on him making sure that the tip had a little space.

I guided him back to my entrance.

He hovered over me. His hands on either side of my head and he leaned down until our lips met and when he inserted his tongue inside of my mouth, he also entered me. I moaned loudly into his mouth. He drowned all of my sounds. It was our first time in a while. I didn’t count the sleep sex. I wasn’t aware when that happened.

Matt let out a long string of curses as he started to move. I wrapped a leg around him. Matt went down to his elbows and he shifted his weight to a single arm as the other caressed my skin. He touched my breasts and everywhere his hand could touch.

He slowed down his movements. He did that when he was close and he didn’t want to finish. I didn’t want this to end either.

“You’re everything to me,” I said to him. “You and always you.”

“You’ll always be with me?”

I nodded.

“Good.”

“Oh god!” I screamed. The orgasm had come too soon. I had been fighting it off, but the slight distraction had made me lose grip. My walls tightened around Matt like a vise. He grunted and moved faster until he came.

He collapsed on top of me. He pulled out and removed the condom wrapped it up in tissue and tossed it in the trash. He cuddled with me immediately after.

He brushed my hair aside since it was stuck to the side of my face from the sweat.

“I love you,” he murmured.

“I love you too.”

“Can you believe it’s Whitney and Zacky’s wedding tomorrow already?” he said a few minutes later.

I chuckled. “No, time has gone so fast.”

“I remember when I first saw you in your wedding dress,” he smiled like a fool.

“Do you think we got married too fast?” I asked him. “We got married at 19. Our life hasn’t been exactly normal.”

“Screw normality, do you regret marrying me?”

“No,” I answered at once. “You’re the love of my life, Matt.”

“So we did things a little out of order. We’ve been through hell and back. Our love has survived tours, fights, pregnancy, and death. We’re meant for each other. I’ve loved you for most of my life, Kari.”

I kissed him deeply until I couldn’t breathe and then kissed him some more.

“You always know what to say,” I told him.

“Don’t doubt what we have, ever.”

I shook my head. “I won’t.”

*/*

The next morning was hectic. It started with a normal breakfast, but then I had to leave Matt and Damien to go help Whitney and the other girls get ready. Zacky was coming to my home to get ready. We were going to switch homes.

When I arrived at Whitney’s home, there was already so much going on. Whitney was able to get my dress with my back covered so I didn’t have to get a scarf or something else to hide the scars.

When everyone was done, we all got inside of the limo.

Whitney looked so beautiful in her dress. She looked a bit pale, but that was natural. I had looked the same when I got married. I was a lot paler because I was younger, but I had no doubt in my mind that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Matt.

Whitney definitely looked like she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Zacky.

I held her hand the entire way to the ceremony. It was going to be at a ballroom.

The guests were already there. We all went to a room where we would wait until everything was set. I did Whitney’s make up touch up.

I went to check that everything was ready and in place. Zacky was at the end of the room with Jimmy as his best man and the rest of the guys were up there including Zacky’s brother.

I told the others that everything was ready. We got in line and we started to walk down the aisle with the flowers in our hands. We reached the end and lined up like the men were. The marching bride song came on and Whitney started to walk down the aisle.

I glanced over to Zacky and saw his eyes widen in shock. I stifled a giggle. My eyes made contact with Matt.

I had not seen him all day and after what happened last night, I wanted to spend more time with him. We had accomplished so much. It wasn’t the sex. I opened up to him. I told him about the baby we lost and what happened with my voice. I knew that now I could talk to him.

It wouldn’t be easy and I knew there would be a lot of tears involved.

But it was what we needed.

I needed to open up.

After being behind the danger line, I wanted to live life now.

It would take some time, but I was willing to spend and do whatever it took to have as much as a life as I used to have.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for your support. I wish I could add more to this, but I need to end stories and start new ones. This story wasn't going to be long anyways, so I hope you like this.

Whitney's Dress and Bridemaid's Dress