Status: Heyy long time no post, huh? x]

The Party Testers.

002: Fae.

“Ahhh, what a fucking great way to start off a party, no?” I asked a random on-looker. This party that I was currently standing in front of had already gotten the cops called on it. Running my fingers through my hair, I sighed. The person who was throwing the party probably lived next to some elderly people. What a shame, the booze in there was endless. Shaking my head in disappointment, I turned around on my heel and headed back towards my black ‘68 Mustang. Unlocking the door, I climbed in, lit a cigarette and buckled up. “Stupid dumb fuckers. I won’t get paid for that. I’m giving them a poor rating, that’ll show them to throw a party when they live next to freaking old people” I ranted. Sticking my key into the ignition, I took a drag off of my cancer stick and exhaled, letting the white smoke escape my lips.

Starting my car, which was my pride and joy, I pulled out from the sidewalk and headed back into town towards TPTA’s head quarters. Arty would be sort of pissed by the fact that I left a party early, but I’d tell him the case and he’d hopefully understand. Creg Morrison, definitely going on the red flier. Calmly, I rolled down my window all the way and turned up my radio. I had put my Mean Everything To Nothing CD into my player and decided to play it. Within seconds, The Only One began coming through my speakers. Turning it up, I waited for the words to start so I could sing along. Soon enough, Andy Hull’s unique and brilliant voice came on and I started to sing along.

A good ten minutes had passed and I found myself in the parking lot of HQ. Turning down and off my stereo, I unbuckled, grabbed my cigarettes and turned off my car. Climbing out of my beautiful car, I locked it back up and listened as my flats slapped against the pavement. Pulling my purse onto my shoulder more, I maneuvered my petite body through the cinderblocks and opened up the door to TPTA. Shutting it behind me, I walked straight back to Arty’s office and knocked on the door. Once I heard a quiet ‘come in!’ I opened up the door and walked straight towards Arty. Roughly and angrily sitting down on one of his leather chairs, I crossed my arms.

“Ahhh, Fae. What is it? You seem angered,” Arty spoke, looking up from his laptop’s screen.

“You gave me the assignment to a bogus freakin’ place, Arty. They were shut down when I got there by the cops. The dumb ass kid lives next to some old bags who freaked out and called the cops. That’s why I’m here so early. I need to know if I still get paid,” I replied, crossing my legs and sitting forward.

“Fae, love, calm down. Everything shall be fine. I’ll still give you the money. Just write him down on the red list and we’ll put him on the red fliers.” Arty explained, shutting the top to his laptop. Shoving it gently aside, my brunette boss leaned forward and slid a note pad and pen near me. I grabbed it, of course, and wrote down Creg Morrison, shoving it back at Arty. “Now, do you have another party for me to go to?” I inquired.

“Yes, but it’s pretty big so you’re going to have to go with three others. I’m pretty sure Gully took it, and I know for sure that Alyssa took it as well. Hah, how fun. Gully will love the company of you two girls,” Arty smirked, opening back up his laptop. “Now, go on and go get drunk, hon. You deserve it.” He added.

Nodding, I got up and turned around to open up the door that lead out to the building. Gully was a friend, sure, but he was basically a newbie. Out of the four years TPTA had been running, Gully had only a few months experience. I, on the other hand, had been working at TPTA for about a good year and a half.

The rules of this business are simple. Don’t tell anyone about it, don’t have biased opinions, and don’t get involved with any of the people at the parties. There were a total of six people who worked for Arty Smith, me being one of the ones he liked best. Plopping down on one of the black couches, I waited for Gully and Alyssa to show up. This night was going to be a long as hell night.