Status: no plans finishing this

In the Pouring Rain

the girl with the broken smile

"I HATE YOU!"

She says this to Alex. To Alex who cheated on her. To Alex who lied to her every single day. To Alex whom she was crazy for. To Alex who was my best friend.

"Katey, let me explain! I was drunk, okay? I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing! Fuck. Katey, I love you.."

She looks at her feet and tears fall from her face to the floor. "No, you don't. It's over, Alex."

And she walks out the door. Alex does not even try to stop her from leaving. Because Katey Hale will come back to him. She always does.

"You're gay, man. You were drunk? Ha-ha. That was soo lame."

"Shut up, Ray. You don't know how hard it was to think for the best answer."

"So.. You think Katey means it this time? You've had this fight three times already. Girls get tired, too, you know."

"Shut up, Ray. They don't. I've been doing this for the past three months and she caught me every time. And she still loves me," he says with a devious grin that I wanted to wipe out his face. So, he really was just playing with Katey.

"Fuck you, man."

That was the first time I've punched someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
short huh? this is Ryans POV. I hope you like the first chapter. So many things are gonna happen. I would love it if you comment. ;)