Sequel: Underdog: The Rewrite
Status: Hopefully every weekend!

Underdog

Skylar Livingston lived an ordinary life in a small town in Idaho. An ordinary girl whose only family is her Father and goldfish. An ordinary girl who comes from a long line of witches. She was one girl who was destined for more than just a small town herbologist.

Animals on nearby farms are left mutilated in fields with only animal prints left behind by the assassin. Soon after local residents of the small town are hunted like the livestock that had been preyed on earlier.

With a few horrified residents moving away, one family moves to town; the Jonas'.

Title Credit: Underdog By Jonas Brothers

Nick Jonas | Skylar Livingston

! M o v i e T r a i l o r !
  1. She’s An Underdog
    Population two hundred and ninety.
  2. Lives Next Door To Me
    “What do you think you’re doing,” I demanded, taking a step toward him.
  3. She’s Always Heard You Won’t Amount to Anything
    “I could have handled myself,” I mumbled, sliding into the driver’s seat.
  4. And It Kills Me To Watch The Agony Beyond Her Eyes
    “Twenty sheep were slaughtered over night at the Wexdales,” Phoenix explained.
  5. Tragic The Way People Pass Her By
    “It attacked Mr. Hendricks,” He drifted off, running a hand over his face roughly, wiping away a few unwanted tears.
  6. But Now I Realize
    “I’m going in,” I said sternly, pressing my binder towards him to hold.
  7. That Everyone Sees Her
    He was just truly – beautiful.
  8. But Nobody Knows Her
    I sighed. I was not going to be able to get anything out of this boy except that he did not want any medical attention – and that his name was Nick.
  9. She Screams In Her Pillow
    Before I could react a large chocolate brown wolf was bounding towards Frankie.
  10. For A Better Tomorrow
    I was standing, hip to hip with Nick Jonas, his arm wrapped protectively around me.
  11. She Hates It
    “You idiot,” Nick yelled, raising his hand as if to hit me.
  12. But She Takes It
    “It’s Skylar, she’s been kidnapped,” Rosemary panted.
  13. Watch Out For That Girl
    My heart skipped a beat when a warm, soft body -smelling of sweet musk - pressed it’s self against my back and with ease handed me two mugs before taking down three more.
  14. One Day She May Change The World
    We locked our eyes for a silent moment, just staring into each other.
  15. She's Original
    "What am I in danger from?” I questioned
  16. Never Trying To Fit In
    Why did he have to be the first guy I had ever fallen in love with?
  17. She’s Got A Way To Always Go
    "...I want my heart back."...I turned on my heels and strut out of the meadow back to the cabin.
  18. Against The Grain
    “I hate those brown eyes. I hate that redish hair. I hate her perfect smile. I hate her scent. I hate her personality. I hate everything!”
  19. Oh Yeah!
  20. Someday They'll See How Beautiful She Really Is
    “There’s no doubt that The Community sent him.” Nick sighed, grabbing my shaking hand gently.
  21. I Know That Last Will Be The First
    "One more month."
  22. The Table's Gonna Turn Cause...
    It was Alexander, but his voice was full of panic and worry.
  23. That Everyone Sees Her
    “I wouldn’t even wish for it if I could,” Nick said airily, unbuckling his seatbelt.
  24. But Nobody Knows Her
    “So, are werewolves good in bed? I bet they’re a little rough, eh.”
  25. She Screams In Her Pillow
    “Thanks, I can always count on you to tell me I stink."
  26. For A Better Tomorrow
    “They found me.”
  27. She Hates It
    “Together,” He asked, looking down at me.
  28. But She Fakes It
    I felt Nick’s hand wrap around my waist protectively.