Dark and Dirty Like You've Never Seen

Now We're Even

*Alright, I feel like I need a disclaimer before you start reading this chapter. I'm aware that I have had some explicit content in my writing which you guys don't seem to mind, but I feel that it is necessary to tell you that there is explicit content in this chapter that some people might not be comfortable reading. I don't want to offend anyone, and if I have, I am truly sorry. If I have over stepped any boundaries, please don't hesitate to tell me. Now that that's out of the way, you may continue reading. Cheers.*

Image

It was finally Monday, and I just wanted to throw up. I dressed so slowly that Frank was done before me, even after getting up fifteen minutes after me. I felt him standing in the door way behind me as I finished my make-up and hair. I turned to face him trying to hide the worry on my face. That boyish smirk spread across his face and I felt myself smiling back at him, unable to stop the fluttering in my stomach. I always felt that when he gave me his infamous smirk, and I think he was catching on. He walked over to me and tucked a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

“Angel … we’ll be fine. They obviously don’t know me too well if they think they can get away with trying to hurt me, or especially, you. Don’t you trust me?” He had a sad, concerned look on his face that made my heart hurt. I leaned into the palm of his hand and nodded.

“Of course I do.”

“Good. Then finish getting ready. We gotta go here soon. Just another, boring, normal day, right?”

“Right.”

He was smirking once again as he leaned forward and kissed my forehead gently. “I’ll be in the kitchen.” He turned and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me once again to tame my hair and make-up. A few moments later, I joined him in the kitchen where he was eating a pop tart. He offered the package to me and I took the other one gladly. I looked down and noticed a small plate on the counter with what appeared to be the icing from his pop tart.

“What’s that?”

“Hmm?”

“That.” I motioned to the plate.

“Oh … I don’t like the icing.”

“So you peel it off?” Now it was my turn to smirk at him but with an added raised eyebrow.

“Yes. Is that a crime?” He asked, pretending to be offended.

“Yup. Punishable by death in most states.” I took a bite of my pop tart and smiled at him. He frowned in return.

“So, you’re going to kill me?” He had puppy dog eyes and was holding the last bit of pop tart to his mouth. I bit the inside of my cheek so I wouldn’t laugh at him.

“I’m sure we can figure out something…” I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. He laughed his ridiculous giggle and I couldn’t stop the laughter that escaped me anymore.

“I can’t wait.” He smirked and winked at me causing my cheeks to burn. “We really have to go, though.” He grabbed his plate, dumping the icing in the trash can and ditching it in the sink. I slung my bag over my shoulder and took my pop tart to go.

Lunch time. I had made it half way through the day without any sign of Aaron or anyone that seemed to want to beat me up. I hadn’t seen Frank since first period, but I’m sure he would have gotten ahold of me if something was wrong. I made my way to an empty table with my tray clutched close to me. I sat down in one of the corner tables so I could observe the lunch room. Just because I haven’t seen him yet doesn’t mean he hasn’t seen me. This was, after all, where the last brawl took place. It would be poetic justice for him if he got revenge in the same place. I chewed my food slowly as I let my eyes scan the large, open area teaming with kids. On one of my scans around the room, I caught a glimpse of Lacy. I quickly turned my head to the table, hoping she wouldn’t see me. Unfortunately moments later, I saw a shadow cast over the table. I looked up slowly to see she was taking the seat across from me. I gulped and waited for the worst but she just smiled at me. I looked around to see if there were people waiting on the side to jump on me while she had me distracted. I didn’t see anyone so I turned my attention back to her.

“What?” I put my fork down and stared at her.

“Hello to you, too.” She said confused, tilting her head to the side.

“Do you need something?”

“I just wanted to see how you were doing. I heard about what happened last week. I’m so sorry I wasn’t there…” She did a really good job looking sympathetic. She glanced at my cast resting on the table then back up to me. I scoffed and shook my head.

“You were there.”

“No, I left, remember? I went to--”

“I saw you!” I balled my fist up on the table. She noticed and I saw her lean away from me.

“Angela, you don’t understand. I--”

“No, I don’t. I don’t understand why my ‘best’ friend would leave me to be humiliated like that in front of everyone.” I air quoted the ‘best’ part and she frowned.

“Look, I’m trying to apologize to you, but if you’re going to act like that…”

“I know you told Aaron.”

She paused and stared at me with a blank face. “He asked who you were dating. That’s not a big deal.”

“And my dad?” I didn’t wait for her to respond. I stood up from the table, leaving my tray there. I saw that she had a scowl on her face, almost as if she was the one mad at me. “Go fuck yourself, Lacy. We’re not friends anymore.”

“Yeah, really smart Angela. I’m the only thing saving you here. If you ditch me, you’ve got nothing!”

“I don’t need you or anyone else in this shit hole. You never had my back before so what’s the difference now?” I trudged away from the table and made my way down the hall to my locker. I saw Frank at the very end of the hall and sighed to myself. He was digging around in his pockets for something and hadn’t noticed me yet. I started to call out his name when I saw the janitor’s closet swing open next to me. Before I had time to see who it was, I felt a hand grip my forearm and pull me in, shutting the door behind me. I felt a strong arm swiftly grab me around my waist, holding my arms down and their other hand come up and cover my mouth. I tried to thrash out of their grasp but they just gripped me tighter. I quit moving but couldn’t control my heavy breathing. The lights weren’t on and I could make out who was holding me. The only thing I could see was the hall way on the other side of the door through the air vent. I saw Frank walk up to our locker and fumble around for the combination. I tried to kick the door but my legs were just too short. I felt the person’s hot breath on my neck and I shivered.

“I’m guessing the talk with Lacy didn’t go well?”

I knew who it was instantly and I shut my eyes tightly, praying this wasn’t happening. I didn’t offer him any sort of answer.

“I thought about our little agreement. I guess you’ve got two options. I’ve already done enough damage to you, so it’s either Frank gets the ass kicking of a life time, or you do whatever I ask you to…”

My eyes shot open and I began to breathe heavily again. I watched as Frank pulled out his cell phone and started typing on it. I began to shake underneath Aaron and I think he could feel it because he began to chuckle.

“You better make a choice quick.” He was interrupted when my cell phone vibrated in my purse. I looked again to see Frank was looking around the halls. He must be waiting for me. I felt tears start to prick the corner of my eye and I took a deep breath. “Come on Angela. What’s it going to be? You or him? I’m going to let go of your mouth, and if you make one noise, I’ll decide for you.”

I took another shaky breath and nodded. He slowly took his hand away and turned me around so I was pressed to him. I had to crane my neck to look up at him because he was so tall.

“Come on, Angel … he’s waiting.”

I grimaced at the way he used Frank’s nick name for me. I jumped when I heard the bell ring and doors start to open in the halls. I swallowed hard as I looked over my shoulder and saw Frank leaning against the locker. I turned back to Aaron and before I could change my mind, I rose up on my toes and plowed my lips into his. I saw the look of shock on his face before I tightly closed my eyes. I felt him smirking against me and I held back the bile that was building up in my throat. I knew that he wasn’t going to go just for that, so I took it one step further and forced my tongue into his mouth. I heard him groan in approval. His hands gripped my waist tightly as he pulled me against him. I kissed him for as long as I could without throwing up, but after a moment I had to detach myself from him. He had a disgusting look of satisfaction on his face. I felt my lips tremble as I stared him straight in the eyes.

“There, I gave you what you wanted. Please don’t hurt him.” My throat was starting to tighten up. I felt horrible but if it meant that they would leave Frank alone, I could deal with it. I watched as a smirk slowly crept up on his face and he began to chuckle.

“I didn’t say that’s what I wanted. It was a nice try though, but you should know me by now …” He turned me around again so I was facing the door. He held me against him with his arm tight around my waist. I watched as one of Aaron’s friends approached Frank, his back turned to this guy equally as tall as Aaron. My eyes widened in horror as another guy began to walk up to him. Aaron leaned down so his mouth was right next to my ear again. “… I don’t play fair.” I watched as one of the guys grabbed Frank and spun him around and swung at him sending him falling to the ground. I went to cry out but before I could, Aarons hand snaked up to my mouth and held it tight. I scratched and tried to scrap his hand off my face but it was no use. With one hand in a cast and as strong as he was, I didn’t stand a chance. I was forced to watch as these two guys began mercilessly beating Frank. Tears began to pool in my eyes as I struggled to get out of his grip. I was praying for someone to stop the fight, or to find me in the janitor’s closet, but things were looking grim.

I closed my eyes and began silently crying. I started to slump against Aaron and I felt his other arm wrap around my waist. I thought he was trying to hold me up, but a moment later I felt his hand slide down my skirt. My eyes were wide open again as I began to fight him. I thrashed wildly as he fought his way into my underwear. I tried screaming through his hand, but the sound of the fight and all the kids watching was drowning me out. I let out a muffled cry of pain as I felt him invading me with great force. His fingers were moving at a harsh, rapid pace as I tried to fight him off of me. Tears were cascading down my face as I endured this torture he was putting me through. Forcing me to watch my boyfriend get beat up while he violated me. I was surrounded by people but no one knew what was happening. I couldn’t stop my body from responding to Aaron’s rough hands, making it that much worse and humiliating. I heard yelling from down the hall. I could only assume it was teachers’ coming to see what was going on.

The two boys that had attacked Frank took off down the hall. I watched as kids started to scatter. Frank managed to pull himself up and disappear with the crowd into the bathroom. The teachers’ had shown up too late, and began asking passing students what was going on. The halls were still loud with the chattering of students and my cries for help were still muffled. I felt my body starting to convulse under Aaron, not wanting this release. He let his hand slip off my mouth and I let out a gurgled cry that fell on deaf ears. The bell rang and kids and teachers made their way quickly back to their rooms. The only sound that was left was my whimpers and Aaron’s rugged breathing. He let me go and I instantly sank to the floor. He wiped his hand on a jacket hanging on the wall and looked out the vent before opening the door. The light was bright compared to the dark closet and I had to squint my tear filled eyes.

“Consider us even.” He shut the door behind him with a smug look on his face. I held back the sobs that tried to escape me and managed to only let out a small whimper or two. With a shaky hand, I reached in my purse and retrieved my phone. It lit up with the last text that was sent from Frank.

“Where are you?”

My lip started to quiver as I sent a text back.

“Go to the car. I’ll meet you there in a minute. Don’t ask, just leave.”

I was able to pull myself up to my feet. I watched out the vent as I saw Frank limping out of the bathroom and to the side doors of the school. I slowly opened the door and peeked out into the hall. There was no sign of anyone so I quickly made my way out of the closet and to the side doors where Frank had exited; all the while my mind was racing trying to figure out what happened and what I was going to tell him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, here's the next part. Sorry about the content if it made you uncomfortable. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Besides that though, I hope everyone is still enjoying the story. Let me know your feedback. I think I'm going to hold off on posting another chapter right away and see what you guys think about this one. I will consider a rewrite of this if the majority of people don't like it. Anyway, please let me know what you think, especially about this. Cheers.