Status: I'm doing rimo, so y'all know what that means, right? Yes, no updates til 12-1-10 or so. Sowwy. :( (Well, maybe one before then)

Who Do I love?

Name: Rosalina Linith

Age: 15

Height: 5/5

Hair Color: jet-black (reaches to her hips)

Eyes: Bright-bright green with little blueish flecks.

Meet Rosalina: she became an orphan when her parents died in an accident….or so she was told. With no relatives wanting to take her in, she’s forced to go to a boarding school, and when it’s closed for holidays, back to the orphanage.

Rosalina knows more than the average human, and it’s not in the smart way. She knows that there are people out there; people….or creatures that aren’t normal. It’s not easy for her to keep this secret; especially when she keeps having nightmares about the way she found out. If that’s not hard enough, she has to keep herself away from humans; as far away as possible. Rosalina doesn’t know what she is, but she knows that she isn’t able to control herself completely, and she knows that she could hurt someone in the blink of an eye….even if it’s accidental

Every once in a while Rosalina would have a run in with someone….or something that she didn’t like running into. She knew all about vampires and how they could kill people without feeling pity. She knew about werewolves and how they killed vampires; telling everyone that it was for there protection while really getting fun of it. She knew about mermaids; that really didn’t do anything bad except bring every human man that saw them graveling at there feet.

When two of the said vampires come to town, Rosalina soon finds her self trapped in a love triangle with two supernatural creatures as different as night and day, and frankly, Rosalina has no idea of what to do. The competition for Rosalina's heart is slowly yet surely tearing her and her life apart, and Rosalina realizes that she will have to choose.

Friendships are tested-

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me? I thought you could trust me; isn’t that what the hell you said?”

Bonds are formed-

My thoughts were brought up short as I ran into….something cold… I looked up to meet brilliant blue eyes, framed in the face of a vampire.

Strengths are tested-

“Scared?” his voice sounded velvety, but at the same time; his tone was taunting, as if he enjoyed the fear I was showing, and with him being a monster, he probably did.

Threw it all, Rosalina falls in love. Who will she choose?

A/N: Heyyy my lovelys, so I'm back!
I'm so sorry that I've been not-posting, but I've just been totally caught up in school, and other crap.

I used to have this story up before, but I took it down because I hadn't been updating in the longest time. But since I've written just a little more for it, I'll try this project again, shall I?

I'm not entirely sure how this story will be written step-for-step. I mean, I know my plot and all, but this wasn't a totally planned out thing; I just got the idea, and went with it.

Also, I'll try and update this story every other weekend. I would say every week, but I have another story that I'll be working on, too (check that one out as well? If it's not there by the time y'all are reading this, it's because I'm not done with the beginning touches. :D ).

So anyways, yeeep! Read on, comment, show the love! :D.

Ella and Rosalina. Lol.

P.S: If your reading this again cause I told you to, notice the change, remember it, and move on. Thanks thanks. :), and sorry for the fuck up.

P.P.S: I know this summary is worse and suckier than the last, but I needed to change something up to fit the story.