Status: this story is also posted on quizilla.com, its now finished

We Are Young Money

We Are On Tour

Chapter 11: We Are..... On Tour

*Young Money Meeting*
Wayne- I called this meetin just to say that we're finally goin on tour.

Nicki- Finally. It took us 11 chapters for us to finally do somethin with ourselves.

Drake- Is that all you have to say to us?

Wayne- Yea.

Tyga- Your not gonna make fun of us or anything?

Wayne- No why would I do that? Anyways, that blue freak Melody already scheduled all the tour dates.

Melody- Our first stop is LA. So we should leave tomorrow if we wanna get there on time.

Wayne- Before I end this meetin I got one more point to make. Y'all smell like underarm and booty-crack. Now this meetin is over. We Are Young Money!

All- We Are Young Money!

*The Next Day*
The members of Young Money made it to LA and checked into a hotel. For some reason everyone was hanging out in the same room.

Melody- I had a tuna sandwich yesterday.

Drake- Who asked?

Wayne- Tyga go get us somethin to eat.

Tyga- Why? That's Melody's job.

Nicki- Just go anyway, it's about time you got your own chapter.

Tyga- OK.

*At 7-11*
Tyga went to 7-11 to buy everyone's food. Suddenly three men wearing ski masks came into the store with guns

Man- This is a stick-up! Put the money in the bag.

One of the men went up to Tyga.

Man- Since your the only person in this store that means your the only witness. So your coming with us.

Tyga- OK. Who are you anyway?

Man- You'll never know my identity. You'll never know that I'm Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers!

Tyga- Joe Jonas! Wtf!

One of the other robbers heard Joe reveal his identity.

Man- Joe your not supposed to tell people who we are!

Joe- Oh I'm sorry Nick. Hey you should steal that magazine too, since we're on the cover of it.

Nick put the magazine in the bag. Kevin finished taking the money out of the register.

Kevin- You better not tell anybody that you just got robbed by me, Kevin Jonas! And you really better not tell nobody that the Jonas Brothers is kidnapping Tyga.

Tyga- Tyga who?!

Nick and Joe tied up Tyga and put him in the trunk of their car.

Kevin- Before we leave, lets perform our hit song "LA Baby" hoping that no one will realize that it was us who robbed 7-11. "Us" meaning the "Jonas Brothers", from Disney Channel. We currently have a show called "Jonas". Please watch it.

Nick- That sounds like a pretty stupid idea, and like its a waste of time but OK.

Joe- Why were you even saying all that?

The Jonas Brothers started performing "LA Baby" with instruments that they got out of nowhere. When they were done they got in their car and drove off.

*At the Jonas House*
Kevin- So what should we do with him?

Tyga- You should let me go.

Nick- And why should we do that?

Tyga- Well if you let me go I'll let you perform with us onstage tonight. Its not like y'all got nothin else to do. What are y'all gonna do, make another episode of that stupid show you got. Cause nobody wants to see that.

Joe- He's got a point. Let's set him free.

*At the Concert*
The Jonas Brothers were playing the instruments for the concert. The first song was "Bedrock" and Nick was singing the chorus for it. Kevin whispered to Joe.

Kevin- I hope mom doesn't hear us singing this.

Joe- Kevin your a grown man, stop actin like that.

Joe looked out into the audience and saw their mom looking at them hecka mean.

Joe- OK now I'm scared.

It was time for Drakes verse and he came skipping out on stage. He kept skipping until he eventually fell off of the stage. Then there was a dj scratch and the song abruptly ended.

Wayne- Next time y'all see him about to fall off the stage, y'all should try to catch him

Drake- Somebody please call the hospital. T_T

Tyga- Hi everybody I'm Tyga. I just wanted to get the last word in so that I can end the chapter on a good note.
♠ ♠ ♠
and you did.

Tyga- Yay! :D

stay tuned for more adventures of young money