Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

To Live Life

Jack's POV

Two days couldn’t have come faster; I was beyond ready to leave the hospital. The guys and I were heading back to the bus were we would be going home. Everyone decided it would be best to go home for a while and then figure what to do from there. I hated that idea I want to go back on stage I wanted to play in front of our fans, I wanted to do anything besides going home but everyone else was against that idea. It wasn’t fair this was my life there was no telling how long I had to live, I didn’t wont to spend what time I had sitting at home. Once we got to the bus, we all got on so everyone could pack but I wasn’t about too.

“Jake are you going to pack, “Zack ask while looking at me as I sit on the couch.

“No. I’m not going home, “I said.

“Jake you have too, you can’t live on the bus, don’t be like this, “Alex said while walking towards the front.

“Be like what? I’m sorry but I’m not going to waste what time I have sitting at home. This is my life I only get one and already it’s getting taking away from me. I’m not going to sit home and wait until my time is up. So either we keep on touring or I’ll go do my own damn thing, “I replied.

I felt so much better, it was true I wasn’t going to waste my time and sit at home. You only get one life so you might as well live it the way you want.

“Jack’s right, we shouldn’t be staying home wasting time. I’m with Jack I say lets keep on touring, and live every day to the fullest, “Rain said while sitting down beside me.

“Thanks Rain, “I said with a smile.

Alex just look at me with a blank look and just like that got up, and left. I knew it was killing him to know I was slowly dying that anytime I could go, it was killing me too. But this isn’t the way I want to spend my what life I have left, I’m going out with a bang. I got up from the cough and walk outside, I was still somewhat weak but I wasn’t going to let it stop me. I found Alex sitting up on a hill; I walk up towards him and sit down.

“Alex I know this is killing you and you want to do whatever you can to keep me from dying. This is killing me too but we can’t live our lives in fear and worrying I want to do this. I want to go on living my life but I can’t do it unless your there by my side, “I said while looking at him.

“Your right I want to do everything I can to keep you from dying, I thought of ways but realize there’s nothing I can do. I want you to live your life to the fullest I don’t won’t you to sit around waiting. I just want us to go home and maybe everything would go back to normal but I know it won’t. I’m going to be by your side until the very fucking end, I promise you that “He said while looking at me.

I smiled that’s all I wanted to know he was going to be with until the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Refix.