Wicked For Good

One

He ran into his little sisters as he got out of his messy room.

"Where are you going?" one of them asked with wild blue eyes.

"He's gonna hang out with his friends of course." other said.

They were like two little blonde angels. What were their age? 4? 5? They were too cute.

Carter Spence gave a smile to his sisters and went downstairs. Yes, he was gonna meet his buddies as he usually does.

His mom was dealing with the dishes as his dad was watching TV. He left a little kiss on his mothers cheek.

"See ya later mom."

His mom smiled as he walked out. Yes, they had a happy family. He knew he was lucky to have a family like that because his friends families were disasters.

They weren't rich, they weren't too poor, they were living in a small and beautiful town by the lake, everything was going good... and boring.

He walked through the streets to the park. There, Harvey was waiting for him. He was Carter's bestfriend since the they they started school. He wasn't ugly but he wasn't lucky when it comes to girls. He often got too nervous.

"There you are." He grinned.

"Hey." Carter smiled back.

Harvey showed someone who was sitting on the grass. "Look who agreed to come."

It was Richard Pound. He was a friend of theirs but he didn't like hanging out with them much. He was more into books rather than the stuff they do.

"Hope Harvey didn't nag much Pound." Carter said as he sit near him.

"You know he did." Richard said.

"Hey, over here." Harvey pointed out that he could hear them.

"You know he's only going to your place to check your sister." Carter grinned.

"Shut up dude!" Harvey blushed.

Richard looked up to Harvey. "Seriously, she's the ugliest college girl you can ever seen. All she does is whining."

"She's hot." Carter said.

"Smoking hot." Harvey agreed.

Richerd rolled his eyes. He saw a dark haired boy coming.

"Danny is on his way." he said.

Daniel Bryant was getting close as some of the eyes around were turning to him. His dark hair was dancing with the wind, his dark eyes were filled with mystery. At least Daniel thought so.. The truth is, he was quite hot but the girs didn't find his chidish behaviour attractive.

"Tell me, how much do you love me?" he asked and put his arms around Harvey's shoulders.

"Not much." Harvey got rid of his arms.

"Well, that's too bad Harvey because I am invited to Cooper's pool party and I was considering taking you guys with me." Daniel grinned.

The other three looked at him for a minute.

"Cooper, you mean Matthew Cooper?" Richard asked. He wasn't impressed, he just wanted to make sure because it was odd.

Daniel shook his head.

"And what gave you the idea that we wanted to go that bastard's party?" Carter said. Matt Coper was his least favourite person.

He and his best buddy James Lancaster were the most popular guys at school and they were both jackanapes, according to Carter at least. James was actually tolerable but Cooper was a total psyco.

"Because it's a hell of a party and we have nothing better to do. Right, Harvey?" Daniel turned to Harvey to see some excitement.

"That's awesome." Harvey grinned. "I've always wanted to go to one of their parties. All the hot chicks from school goes to that parties."

"Who invited you?" Carter asked.

"Is it important? Come on Spence, that's not the spirit." Daniel said.

"Think about it Carter. All of the cheerleader team is gonna be there. And Maureen Rush, Charlotte Russel..."

"Alex Lancaster." Daniel said.

"Alex Lancaster. God, she's gorgeous." Harvey said.

"I thought she doesn't always go to that kind of things." Carter said.

"Not always. But often."

"So? Are you coming?"

Carter sighed. "Ok, whatever."

Harvey turned to Richard. "What about you Ritchie?"

"Well, since you've already managed to get me out of home, I don't care where we go." Richard stood up.

Daniel grinned and they all got into Harvey's old truck.