Wicked For Good

Two

Daniel was right. It was hell of a party. All the popular ones were having fun in a rich style at Cooper's garden. Mr and Mrs Cooper were out of town and Matt was allowed to throw little parties as long as the house would be clean as new when they got back. Of course the party was not small and wilder than they could imagine but they didn't have to know that.

Alex Lancaster was there. Not that she enjoys it but she had nothing better to do. She couldn't go hang out with Bobby and the gang anymore because she owed him money. 20.000 dolars of that.

Lancaster's were rich and they were Cooper's neigbour for years. But still, Alex couldn't ask money from her dad because she couldn't explain why she needed it.

Matt Cooper came near her and handed her a plastic glass. She drank without asking what it was. It was strong.

"That's good Cooper. What is it?"

Matt just girnned. "You don't look so depressed today. Why so happy?"

"I'm not happy."

"Is it about Andrea leaving your father?" Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no, that was a scandal." Alex grinned. Her father, Arthur's fiancé Andrea had left him and the town two days ago. Now, all the society were talking about this. Arthur was depressed and had no idea why did she leave. But no one knew that it was because of his daughter, Alex.

"Don't tell me you have nothing to do with it. One day, they're happier than ever, the other day, she's gone." Matt was suspicious of couse. He knew Alex better than Alex herself.

"They weren't happy. They were fighting all the time. She was using drugs." Alex said, she was getting angry. Cooper was annoying. And Andrea was a total b.itch. She couldn't have let her marry her dad.

"She wasn't using drugs 2 months ago. I wonder how she started?" Matt was thinking Alex made her a drug addict, well he was right.

"You would wanna know, would you?" Alex smirked. "Leave me alone."

"You're unbelievable. I like it." Matt smirked and went away. They knew eachother for years, Matt, Alex and Alex's twin brother James grew up together. Matt and James turned out to be the kings of school but Alex turned down being a queen. Instead she was glad that people were scared of her. So they weren't bothering Alex by talking or asking her to hang out. Alex didn't like people.

Carter, Harvey and Richard were trying to find some food. Daniel Bryant saw Alex in the crowd and went near her.

"Daniel." Alex smirked when she saw him. He had been so useful lately. He agreed to have sex with Andrea so that Alex can threaten her. "I can't thank you enough."

"I've slept with a gorgeous older woman, now I'm talking to Alex Lancester. So, it was my pleasure." Daniel smiled.

Alex didn't smile back. It's not that they'd become friends now. Alex didn't have any friends. She had her brother James, and she had Matt. She didn't need anyone else.

Her phone rang. It was Bobby. He was probably calling to ask for his money. Alex had taken 15.000 dolars from him to give Andrea so she can leave town. She owed him another 5.000 for Andrea's drugs. Alex provided her drugs so that she could get her arrested unless she leaves.

"Well, enjoy the party. Meet some chearleaders." Alex said to Daniel than she entered the house. Party was by the pool and no one was allowed to get into the house so it was empty. Alex sighed and answered the phone to hear Bobby's nasty voice.