Status: FINISHED

It Was You And Me It Seemed to Last Forever

Destiny Was Saving You For Me

This was such a small world, place, city. After all these months he was standing in front of me still as I. His lips trembled and I wanted to say something. “H-hi…” he mumbled between excited and nervous and confused about seeing me again, his eyes were showing those emotions. I didn’t know how to react in this.

“Hey…” I mouthed and then smiled feeling how my cheeks blushed. He walked towards the desk. I couldn’t look him in the eyes. “Hmm… how have you been?” he asked nervous. “This is pretty awkward…” I admitted and then chuckled. “It is…” he said and moved from side to side slowly while putting his hands in his pockets. “I’ve been better, how about you?” I answered and asked. “I’ve been pretty ok.” He said and then we both ran out of words. I sighed and then raised my eyes to see his pretty face. “I-I didn’t know you worked here.” He stated. “Well, this is actually my first day in here,” “Oh cool, so hmm, since we haven’t talked like in forever, would you mind having lunch with me?” he asked and grinned again. “Yeah, why not.” I said shyly. He approached closer to me and I just stared at the floor. “So, I’ll come here later okay?” “Sure!” I exclaimed as he walked out the store.

Another guy walked in and went straight to the pop CDs. I shook my head slowly and suddenly rewind the last chapter of my life that just took place. I was more ready than before for seeing him and spending a few hours with him once again. However a sense of guilt kept chasing me and telling me not to do anything with my life. This time I wasn’t going to pay any attention to it.

I took my phone in my hand and saw what time it was, 13:19. He hadn’t showed up yet. I began getting impatient and hitting the wood with my fingertips repeatedly. My guts fluttered and I was really anxious.

The door opened again, and he walked in. “Ready?” he asked shaking his hair with his right hand. “Yeah,” I nodded and walked towards him. He kissed my cheek and my cheeks burnt like fire when his soft lips touched my cold skin. “I’ve missed you…” I whispered and embraced him surprisely. It wasn’t any voluntary reaction, but I so needed to hug him. He was my best friend, and the one I always loved. His arms also embraced me and kissed my hair a few more times. “I love you Em, really… I have missed you like no one else.” He said and then his face was in front of mine, and our lips find the way to reach it other. Our lips crashed passionately and I felt loved once again. Finally my heart was feeling something more than pain and sorrow. “I love you.” I said without shame as our lips kept together. He smiled and hugged me tightly. “I know you do…” he said cockily and proud of it. “Let’s go…” he added and we walked out the place.

Life was giving me another chance to be happy, to enjoy life once again and to love another person who I already loved long ago. I was now sure he was the man that I truly loved and cared for. And keeping the mourn wouldn’t let me be any happy girl… maybe it was too soon, maybe not, but I was sure of what I was about to do. Only time would tell what happened next, but I knew Jimmy was the one for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END !

So thanks to all who read this and commented :)
I really hope you liked it and well it may not be a very long or good ending but I like it :) haha
so tell me what you think.

Em I hope you enjoyed it :)