Status: SEQEAL TO: I'm Younger Than I Look. Updating Daily.

I've Grown Up and I Wish You Could See That

Shes Cold And She's Cruel But She Knows What She's Doing

“Alex” I whined from the couch.

“Yes?” Asked standing in the doorway of the bus.

“I love you” I smiled.

“You’re not going out there with us” He warned me.

“Why the hell not?” I moaned.

“You’re seven months pregnant” I shrugged.

“So, who says I’ll be jumping around?”

“No” He said closing the door behind him. I sighed. Ever since we found out about the baby Alex has been on strict rules with me regarding what I can and can’t do.

“You okay?” Zack asked about ready to leave the bus.

“Yeah I’m fine. I just can’t wait for this whole baby in side of me to come out”

“Neither can I” he smiled. Zack and Alex both act like babies to the father which was fine by me and both of them.

“Alex not letting you watch us I’m guessing?” I nodded.

“Don’t worry you’re not missing much. You’ve seen us a thousands of times”

“I know, I just wish I could be out there supporting you guys” I said softy.

“Just enjoy the time you have before your running all over the place and stressing out for the baby” I smiled.

“You’re right. Go have fun out there and be sure to keep an eye on Alex for me”

“I always do” He winked at me before leaving the bus. I grabbed my phone and dialed Storms number.

“You’re not in labor are you?” I rolled my eyes.

“No I’m not in labor Stormy”

“Okay good, what’s up?”

“Missing out on their show again tonight”

“Don’t bash yourself too hard they know you’re dealing with this baby thing and if you could you would be out there”

“I know it’s just hard. Especially when the baby comes I won’t have any time to go out there and have fun with them”

“Sure you will, because aunt Storm will be watching the baby when you do” I smiled.

“Do you know what it is yet?”

“They know what it is but I told them not to tell me. So ask Alex and he’ll tell you”

“What names do you have picked out?”

“I like the name Tansy Savannah Rush for a girl and Bentley Jake Rush for a boy”

“AWH how cute. Do you want a girl or a boy?”

“I don’t really know.”

“We’ll it’s going to be a smoking baby considering I’m already baby shopping for clothes for it online as we speak”

“Did you text Alex?”

“Nope I just asked Pete”

“You would”

“Are you excited?” I heard Pete scream in the background.

“Of course” I smiled rubbing my baby belly.

“I saw your belly pictures! You don’t fucking look pregers”

“She was tiny to begin with Pete” Storm said to him.

“I love you both but I’m hanging up now” I smiled pressing end on the phone.

“We’ll it looks like it’s just you and me for the night baby” I patted my belly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates ): I really am.