Status: Active... Slowly active but it's revised and continuing!

Our Battle Cry

Shark In The Water

Aria's POV

I was looking at the three people closely; you could tell that they were girls. The one on the left was tan, with wavy/curly light brown hair that went down to her shoulders with bangs that swept towards her right eye. She was short. Only around 5 foot tall without heels on. She was wearing a blue one shoulder top with light wash skinny jeans and wedges on her feet. The girl in the middle was African American with dark brown hair that was in curls that hit her shoulder. She was of average height, which made her about 5'6" or so. She was in a green t-shirt with a tree and a little man on it with boot-cut jeans and green DC shoes. The last one was also a girl. She was pale, with fiery red hair that was straight and it reached right past her shoulders. She was as tall as the girl in the middle. She was also wearing jeans and sneakers but she had on a white shirt with red sleeves that red 'Dude's Record Store. It Rocks!'

Slowly they started walking towards me. I stood up and was going to meet them halfway but Jacob put his arm out and stopped me. I looked up at him and then tried to get around him but he wasn't letting me.

"Jake it's okay I know them," I whispered to him as I moved my hand back to his arm.

"How do you know that they are who you think they are?" he whispered to me.

"Trust me, I'll be able to tell if they aren't" I replied.

I could see the red head smirking at me. I looked back at Jacob and he seemed to be struggling with letting me go or not but he dropped his arm. I started walking towards the girls and when we were all standing in front of each other I realized that we were also standing in front of the Cullen's and the guys. We were staring at each other.

I gave each of them a look and asked, "Well? Are you who I believe you are?"

The one in the middle smirked at me and turned around as she pushed down her jeans a bit and lifted up her shirt to show me her lower back. I saw a tattoo. It was the one thing that each of us had that connected us to each other besides our friendship. When she turned around I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh Em! I missed you so much!" I said. Then I switched to the other two. "Wei-Wei! Phyl! I missed you guys too!"

"Yeah you're lucky that we found this place. If it wasn't for Emma driving then we never would have." Phyleesha said. I looked at Emma and she just shrugged her shoulder.

"Oh my god, what happened?" Wei-Wei asked when we pulled away from each other.

"It's nothing, I'm fine," I smiled at them.

"That's not nothing A, that is most definitely something that looks like it hurts." Em said to me while gesturing to my right side.

"I'll fill you in on anything that you want to know later okay?" I asked all three of them. Satisfied with that answer they all nodded their heads.

We heard someone clear their throat and turned to see Sam and Dr. Cullen standing there with everyone else with questioning faces.

"Oh right, sorry. Everyone this is Wei-Wei Diener (short tan one), Emma Odie (African-American), and Phyleesha Larson (the red head). Girls, this is Dr. Cullen and his family; Esme, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, and Bella. And this is Sam and the boys; Jacob, Jared, Paul, Seth, Quil, and Embry. You'll meet the other three later. Did you get all that?" I asked as I looked at the girls.

They nodded their heads. I could see Phyl smirking and I knew that something was bad. I stared at her until she looked at me and then slightly shook my head 'no' at her. She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"So… these are your friends from back home?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we've been friends for forever. Probably since you hit puberty," Phyl remarked back at him.

Everyone had a shocked look on their faces. "Phyleesha!" Em, Wei-Wei and myself scolded. She just shrunk back a bit.

"Not to be rude but how did you ladies find our house exactly?" Dr. Cullen asked them. Edward was staring at them intently. Almost as if he was trying to gage all of our secrets.

"I'm very good with maps and directions. And Emily was able to give us some pretty good directions toward your houses general area… it was pretty easy to find after that," Emmerson answered.

The Cullen's looked a bit skeptical of her answer. Sam and the boys seemed to not care as much. Hmmm…This will be interesting I thought to myself.

Later That Night

"So, where is everyone?" Wei asked as she sat down at the kitchen table. They had already grilled me on what happened to my side.

"Emily and Sam went on a date, and she told the boys that they aren't allowed to be here unless her or Sam are here too. So I don't know where the boys are." I said while shrugging.

"There's something off about this place," Emma said as she was eating some yogurt. We all looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When we went to pick you up at the Cullen's' house, I only got seven energy reading. Not including your's. And they were the boys with the outrageous fever. I got nothing from the doctor and his 'family'" she said, she even made the quotation marks with her fingers.

"I agree with Emma on this one A. There's something weird going on here," Phyl said.

"So? It could just be because Damien is here. Right Aria?" Wei asked.

"Whatever it's not that and I know it. But that's the least pressing thing that we need to worry about. How did he find you?" She asked while turning to look at me.

"I… might have been practicing a bit. Not too much and definitely not enough for him to be able to find me," I answered.

"I think that something big is going to happen soon… I'm pretty sure that we'll be needing help from these guys and the Cullen's. We need to be careful. Something bad could happen to anyone of us at any time," Wei-Wei said while grabbing another water bottle.

"Like what? There's sharks in the water that'll magically kill us? Get real. The guys aren't demons that we're going to have to get rid of," I said.

"I know. And we're not saying that. But something is off here. We got to be on high alert all the time." Emma said as she finished her yogurt. "So, when are we going to explore? Because if we are going to defeat Damien then we better as hell be ready and know this land."

"Yeah, and I haven't been by a big mass of water in days. I'm dying Aria. Can we go to the beach and then explore sometime?" Wei asked me. I knew that her being away from water for a long time wasn't a good thing. Her powers keep her connected to it.

"Yeah, I'll ask Sam tomorrow. Where are you guys staying?" I asked.

"Some house that Momma's renting for us. She thinks that we might be here awhile. It's by the beach and forest so all of us can have easy access to our power source. She also said that if we need help here then she'll come," Emma explained.

"Okay. But please don't go overboard with the powers okay? We have to keep a low profile and that's hard enough with Damien being around hunting us. I don't need them to find out that we're Warriors okay?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads and said good night to me as they were leaving.

"Oh yeah, this is for you. We each have one. Momma Odie made sure that we each have one, we're supposed to wear them at all times. It protects us from being tracked when we do use our powers. It can also help us transform into our uniform faster too," Emma said as she was almost out the door. She handed me the necklace with the same design as my tattoo on it. I nodded my head okay and then closed and locked the door. I slowly made my way upstairs and went to bed glad that the day is finally over. I wonder what tomorrow will bring. Hopefully good and nothing to bad I thought as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another one! Sorry for the delay! Let me know what you think!!