Status: Active

Wonderwall

Chapter 9

Giselle was at a bar hanging out with Sam and the rest of the Asking Alexandria guys. Mike and Vic had to do a last minute interview and Jaime and Tony took a cab to pick up their girlfriends. She decided to stay behind and go to a sports bar that Asking Alexandria and Chiodos were going to. She had been trying to stay around Sam and Ben or Brandon so that Danny wouldn’t approach her and start flirting but it was becoming difficult.

“You know it’s pretty obvious that you’re dodging Danny love.” Ben said sipping on his beer.

“Is it really?” Giselle said taking a sip of her long island ice tea.

“It is. He doesn’t bite, you know.” Ben added.

“I didn’t say he did. He just….comes on really strong. Plus I’m just not interested in him.”

“I beg to differ love.”

Giselle looked to her right to see Danny sitting down next to her. She rolled her eyes when she saw his infamous smirk.

“Did you forget about last night?” he asked

“No, I didn’t. But you helped me and I was thankful. What did you want me to act like a bitch to you?” Giselle said looking up at him.

“No. But your hug said a lot and you were caressing my arm.” He said

“No I wasn’t!” Giselle said slapping his good arm.

“Yes you did. You don’t have to deny it.”

“Oh whatever.” She said standing up and walking over to Brandon who was at the bar watching a football game.

“What’s up?” she said. Brandon looked down at the girl and smiled.

“Hey Gigi.” He said.

“Who’s playing?”

“New Orleans and San Diego.” He said

“Oh well I hope you don’t like San Diego because my boys are going to beat the shit out of them.” Giselle said proudly.

Brandon laughed loudly and sat his beer down, turning to face Giselle.

“You like New Orleans?”

“Like them? I love them. I was born and raised in Louisiana and football is my favorite sport. I back them 100 percent.” She said

“Well I back San Diego 100 percent and I don’t think New Orleans is going to beat them.” Brandon said with a smirk

“Wanna bet?” Giselle said throwing the idea out.

“Okay. Every time the opposing team scores, we take shots. San Diego scores you drink. New Orleans scores I drink. Deal?” Brandon said sticking out his hand.

Giselle smiled and grabbed his hand.

“Deal.”

~~~~~~

If Giselle could have foreseen the game going into the fifties she wouldn’t have taken the bet. Between all of the shots she had been downing and the two long island ice teas she had drank before Giselle was pretty gone. She was leaning against Brandon looking up at the television.

“Gigi…I’m so fucked up right now.” Brandon said

“Me too, kid. I feel like I’m spinning right now to be honest.” She said backing up. She kept walking backwards until she fell into a chest. She turned around a saw Vic’s face.

“Victor Fuentes. Where have you been?” Giselle slurred out.

Vic looked at her with an amused face as Mike, Jaime and Tony laughed.

“I can’t believe you got drunk without me!” Jaime said “What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m sorry. Its all Brandon’s fault. He made me take the shots.” She said loudly

“Nuh uh. You made me drink them.” Brandon said drunkenly from his seat.

“What the hell happened?” Vic asked holding Giselle by her waist. She was leaning against him with her face tucked in his neck as Sam spoke up.

“Her and Brandon had a bet on this game.” He said pointing to the television. “Every time the team they hate scores they had to take a shot. That basically explains it.”

“She was taking those shots like a champ though. I think those long island’s are kicking in though.” Cameron said

“Vic you smell good.” Giselle said as her lips moved against his neck.

Goosebumps covered Vic’s skin as her breath blew across his neck. He bit his lip and pulled her away.

“You’re drunk.”

“I know.” She said smiling, “But you still smell good.”

Vic laughed and pulled her against him. “Let’s go sit down.”

Vic lead Giselle to and open booth and sat down, pulling her on his lap. She immediately tucked her face back into his neck and sighed.

“I’m going to feel like shit tomorrow.”

“Well at least she is an aware drunk.” Mike said

“I’m so aware that I’ll kick you in the balls.” Giselle said fake glaring at Mike.

He stared blankly and covered his crotch. "That’s not nice, Gizmo. Not nice at all.”

“So you’re Gizmo.”

Giselle mustered up the strength to lift her heavy head and look ahead of her. She noticed two girls sliding into the booth.

“Guilty.”

“Jaime and Tony told us about you on the way here. I’m Stephanie, Tony’s girlfriend.” Giselle took in the girl’s hazel eyes, blonde hair and pale skin. She was really pretty.

“I’m Jessica, Jaime's girlfriend.” She looked over to the brunette beside Stephanie. She had an olive skin tone and brown hair was long and curly. Her eyes were a bright blue.

“Your eyes are phenomenal.” Giselle said seriously staring at Jessica. The girl simply laughed and responded.

“Thank you.” Jessica said.

“I’m Giselle or Gizmo as you previously called me.” She said before putting her face back into Vic’s neck.

“Vic she’s going to be gone soon. You should probably take her back to the hotel now. Drunk, dead weight is the worst.” Tony said nodding in Giselle’s direction. Vic nodded and raised his shoulder to get Giselle’s attention. He couldn’t help but smile when he looked into her hazel eyes.

“Do you want to go back to the room? You seem tired.” He asked

She simply nodded. He helped her stand up and wrapped his arm around her waist. He looked down when he heard her yell.

“Brandon, don’t think I don’t know that we won! I know!” she said smiling.

Vic laughed at Brandon as he fell out of the chair. He pulled Giselle out of the bar and wrapped his arm around her shoulder when he felt her shiver.

“Are you cold?” he said softly. Giselle nodded and he pulled off his hoodie and threw it over Giselle. She put her arms into the sleeves and throw the hood on her head.

“Vic.” He heard her say softly.

“Yeah G?”

“Can you carry me?” she asked. Vic bent down in front of Giselle and she hopped onto his back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her legs tightly. They walked in silence to the hotel. He carried her until they got to her room.

“G we’re here.” He said gently letting her down.

She reached into her back pocket and pulled out the key card. She opened the door and walked straight to her suitcase. Vic turned around as her saw her pull off her shirt. He only turned back around when he heard the covers on the bed move. He saw her in a big t-shirt and his hoodie. Words couldn’t describe how sexy he thought she was at that moment. She fell into the sheets and pulled the covers over her before looking over them at Vic.

“Are you coming?” she said sleepily.

Vic just walked over to the bed, kicking off his shoes and pulling off his jeans and got into the bed, turning off the light. He sank down next to Giselle and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Her face fell into his neck again as he looked up at the ceiling.

“Vic, you’re not sick of staying with me are you?”

Vic looked down and his eyes met hers. Their lips were almost touching and it took everything in Vic not to attach his lips to hers. But she was drunk and her didn’t want to take advantage of her.

“No. I’m not. I told you, I’d stay with you however long you need me too.” He said quietly.

His heart swelled as she smiled her big, bright smile. He would never get tired of seeing her smile. But his heart went into overdrive when Giselle leaned up and pressed her lips against his.

“Goodnight Vic.”

“Night G.”

That night Vic fell asleep wearing a smile. The biggest smile of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to have something cute happen between them.
I couldn't help it.
Also everyone needs to check out make me a rival's story Move Like A Fugitive
It's about Vic Fuentes and its goooood.
Let me hear some comments.

\m/