Long Live the Car Crash Hearts

Epilogue

Five years after Spencer and Hannah were married they had another child named Riley Mae Smith. When Riley Mae was born Spencer adopted Frank. Frank grew up to be a guitarist just like his uncle and Riley grew up to be a drummer just like her dad. Together they started a band called Silence that kills. Spencer and Hannah stayed together through all of the good and bad times, they all lived happily.

Four years after getting married Frank and Jamia welcomed their first child, a girl named Mandy Alyssa Iero. Two years later they welcomed a boy named Maxx Anthony Iero and then three years after that they welcomed their third and final child, Margret (Maggie) Andrea Iero. Only Mandy followed in her fathers musical talent by becoming the guitar player in Riley and Frank's band. Maxx became a writer and Maggie became a high school science teacher. They lived happily ever after.

The rest of the guys eventually married and had children of their own. Gerard's son Walker James Way ended up being an artist just like him. Bob's daughter Lienna Rose Bryar was a sound guy just like him. Mikey's son Jason Nigel Way was the bass player in Riley and Franks band. Then finally Ray's son Caden Toro-Ortiz was the singer in Riley and Frank's band.

THE END