Status: Transfer from my Quizilla account is complete

The Way It Played Out

Chapter 3

We all piled onto the bus, Joe and Brendon in the lead.
“Hey, look who decided to show up.” Pete Wentz grinned wickedly at the guys.
“Sorry, Sisky was being a diva.” Mike rolled his eyes, and Sisky shoved him as the guys on the bus snickered.
‘The guys on the bus’ were Pete Wentz, Gabe Saporta, Ryan Ross, and the guys I’d just met- Joe Trohman and Brendon Urie.
“Oh, they brought a chica.” Gabe grinned, spotting me, and Brendon pulled me over, making me sit on his lap as he sat between Gabe and Pete.
“With awesome hair.” Pete added, tugging one of the yellow streaks.
“Thanks.” I grinned. “I like the yellow, too, but the Butcher thinks green would’ve been better.”
“With pink and blue? Ew.” Pete made a face.
“Butcher, I question your taste.”
“Wentz, I question your manhood.” He shot back, not even glancing away from Ryan and Michael and their heated discussion on videogames.
“Meanie.” Pete huffed, crossing his arms and pouting.
“Know what’s worse?” Bden pouted at Pete.
“What?” Pete demanded sullenly.
“Ryan told her not to play Truth or Dare with you, me, or Gabe.”
“Ryan! You ruin all the fun!” Gabe yelled across the bus.
“Funsucker!” Pete called, he and Gabe both making faces.
“If you knew her, you’d know she never does what she’s told.” Mike chimed in from where he was sitting on the floor with Bill and Joe.
“She’s a bad girl.” Bill grinned wickedly, winking at me. He loved saying things like that because nobody understood what he really meant.
“She has a name, and she’s sitting right here!” I said, waving.
“We don’t know her name.” Pete grinned at me.
“Amaya.” I replied.
“I’m Pete.” He said, hugging me.
“And I’m Gabe.” Gabe replied, hugging me from the other side.
“I’m left out.” Brendon pouted, making us laugh.

Tour was very fun, goofing off with the guys between shows. I didn’t really get along with the other merch girls, but Vicky T and I hit it off right away.
“You’re sure about this?” Vicky grinned at me outside the little shop.
“I’ve wanted to do this for years.” I grinned back. “And y’know what? I’m 19. I can do what I want, when I want.” Then we linked arms and sauntered into the little tattoo parlor.
“Does it still hurt?” Vicky asked as we walked back to the venue where the buses were. We’d only told the guys we were ‘going out’ for a bit.
“It pinched like Hell when he did it, but now it’s just a little sore.” I admitted, studying my tattoo. I’d gotten a small cuff around my left wrist- piano keys wrapping seamlessly around my arm from my wrist to 2 inches up my arm.
“That sucks.” Vicky sympathized.
“So worth it, though.” I grinned at her, and we high fived, then stepped onto the bus.
“So, how was your time out?” Patrick asked, not looking up from his Mario Kart- he was crushing Gabe, Pete, and Andy Hurley.
“It was good.” Vicky grinned at me.

Andy glanced at us, then spotted my tattoo.
“I spy fresh ink.” He grinned his approval, and everyone else automatically looked.
“Dude, that’s kind of awesome.” Bden grinned from where he, Ryan, Bill, and Mike were torturing Sisky and the Butcher.

That night, we checked into a hotel for once. Everyone immediately started calling roomies and ran off, leaving me standing there wondering what had just happened and Bill laughing at my expression.
“I guess it’s you and me.” Bill grinned wickedly at me, and I rolled my eyes as we headed for our room.
“Yeah, yeah.” I rolled my eyes, trying not to laugh as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.
“Stop seducing our merch girl!” Sisky yelled out an open door down the hall from our room, then there was a thwhack and he yelped.
“Shut up!” Hissed Mike, making Bill and I laugh.
Once we were in our room with the door locked, I went over to the adjoining door to see who was in the next room over.
“Come in!” A familiar voice yelled when I knocked.
“Hey guys. What’s up?” I grinned at Patrick and Pete, who were already in their swimming trunks to go down to the pool.
“Swimming.” Pete grinned in return, snatching Patrick’s hat.
I laughed as Patrick tried to get it back without tackling Pete- he always wanted to avoid fighting, even if itwas all in good fun. I decided to help him out and tackled Pete, wrestling the hat away from him and tossing it back to Patrick.
In revenge, Pete pinned me down to the bed we’d fallen onto and started tickling me.
“No! Pete! Stop!” I shrieked with laughter, glancing around for help. I spotted Bill, lounging in the open doorway. “Bill! Save me!”
Pete glanced over his shoulder and stopped tickling me. “You two are roomies?”
“Yeah, why?” I grinned, sitting up.
“Usually couples aren’t allowed to room together like that.” Pete frowned.
“Um, we’re not together. I’ve know Amaya since, like, before I can remember.” Bill said, making a face. “That’d be weird.”
“Alright.” Pete said slowly. “But I’ll be checking in on you guys if I hear anything.”
“Damn, there go all my plans of wild, screaming sex.” Bill sighed, throwing his hands up in faux frustration.
“Way to be a funsucker, Wentz.” I rolled my eyes, going along with it.
“I’d be worried if I didn’t know you two.” Pete laughed.
“Knowing us doesn’t worry you?” I asked innocently.

Once Pete and Patrick left for the pool, Bill and I promised to be down soon and retreated into our room, locking the adjoining door.
As soon as the lock clicked into place, Bill shoved me up against the door and kissed me. I kissed back enthusiastically, running my hands through his hair as he wrapped one arm around my waist, rubbing small circles on my back with his other hand.
We continued for quite some time, having been deprived of stuff like that by tour- the close quarters made it hard to sneak things like this.
Finally we broke apart.
“Wow.” Bill grinned at me.
“Glad I still impress you.” I teased wickedly. “Now let’s grab out stuff and go swimming before Pete and Patrick get suspicious.”

We raced down the hallway, Bill beating me to the elevator because he was so tall, but out of the elevator he took off and I took advantage of our surroundings.
I leapt onto a luggage cart and rode it right past him, all the way to the door, leaping off when it stopped short at the doorjamb and running straight to the pool, cannon balling in.
Being so skinny, my splash was rather pathetic, but I got attacked by Bden, Gabe, and Joe when I surfaced, all of the congratulating me on my awesome entrance.
Bill soon tackled Pete, stealing the water gun he’d somehow procured and went on a shooting spree, until Mike and Sisky got Gabe and Bden to gang upon him and stop faking their own deaths every time they got shot.
“I love your bikini.” Vicky gushed as we sat in the chairs by the pool. “It’s awesome how it matches your hair.”
I laughed. “Thanks. I love that you can pull off that shade of red.” I said enviously. Vicky’s bikini was a deep, sexy scarlet, where mine was black with yellow, blue, and pink polka dots. The only thing they had in common was their simple, tiny style.
“If you didn’t have pink and yellow in your hair, you could do it.” Vicky replied thoughtfully. “Do you dye it yourself? It looks really good.”
“Thanks, and yeah, I do. I went to the same stylist for a while, but then I learned how to do it myself. I’ve had years of practice.” I giggled.
“I thought about either a purple or a red streak.” Vicky admitted.
“I could so do that for you!” I said excitedly. “I think red would be better, ‘cause you wear it more.”
“Yeah, I thought so, too.” Vicky agreed, then a shadow eclipsed my sunshine.
“What are you two lovely chicas up to?” Gabe asked, smirking down at me.
“Plotting.” I replied, smirking back.
“Should I be worried?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Depends- how do you feel about batteries, rabbits, and KFC?” I asked.
Gabe blinked, shocked. “I’m suddenly scared enough to sleep with one eye open tonight.” He backed away, eventually falling into the pool.
“How do you come up with that?” Vicky laughed, both of us laughing hysterically.
“Even I don’t know!” I informed her.

After a while, the guys came out of the pool and we all sat around, drying off and playing ‘Never Have I Ever’.
“Never have I ever… umm, dyed my hair.” Ryan said, grinning at me.
Gabe, Pete, Bden and I all dropped a finger.
“Sisky, drop one.” I arched an eyebrow at him.
“That doesn’t count!” Sisky whined.
“Yes, it does.” Bill and Mike said together, then grinned and high fived.
“Your hair was pink for a week. Drop a finger.” I commanded, and he complied.
“Pink?” Bden asked wickedly.
“She got me back for putting a frog in her underwear drawer.” Sisky muttered.
“I like frogs.” I said quickly. “I was just pissed he went in my underwear drawer.”

||You can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights, get all the sighs and the moans just right||
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're wondering why I went from the Introduction to Chapter 2, it's not because I skipped a post, I just didn't feel like naming the first installment 'Chapter 1'. That's so boring... and it was really, really short.