Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Losing Baby fat and Wedding planning

Since I am no longer pregnant I can continue with planning for mine and Frank's wedding. But first things first. I have to lose the baby fat I gained so I can fit into a dress that I'm going to get at Kleinfield's. So I made my way to the gym with Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Chelsea, Alicia, Sophia, Ethan and my mom so she can watch the babies. We were all going to work out together.

"I don't wanna lose my sexiness" Gerard said.
"You'll never lose that" Chelsea said giving him a kiss.
"GROSS" Mikey and I said. Chelsea flipped us off and I just flipped her off back. Which caused us both to laugh. Then a hot guy came over.

"I'm going to be the girls trainer and my name is Jacob" he said and Alicia, Chelsea and I just stare at him and nod. He smiled and turned around.
"Nice bum where ya from" Chelsea whispered to us as we followed him. He was tan, with brown hair, short and gorgeous brown eyes.
"You hot" I blurted out.
"Thanks" he said with a smile. Alicia giggled and I blushed and Chelsea just gawked.

"If you follow me, we'll go into the weight room to work your arm muscles" Jacob said and we all just nodded and followed like lost little puppy dogs. He gave us some weights and we started lifting.
"Oh mine are to heavy can you show me how to lift them right" Alicia asked with flirty eyes. Jacob nodded and went behind her and started to move her arm up and down with the weight.

"Umm mine seems to be broken" Chelsea said as she was at the pull thingy. Jacob went over and went behind her and pulled the thing down.
"This is how you do it" Jacob said pretty much in her ear.
"Umm Jacob, if I want to lose this" I said lifting up my shirt and showing my stomach, "what would I have to do?"
"Well come over here and I'll show you how to work your abs" Jacob said and I walked over.
"Ok lay down" he said and I did with a wink. God I'm terrible. He held my feet.
"Now take this ball and move side to side" Jacob said showing me how to do it. I just stared at his muscles on his abs move as he turned.
"You got it" he asked and I just nodded. Of course I messed up so he had to show me. He sat right behind me and I felt his junk on my back. I smiled and winked at the girls which caused them to laugh.

Chelsea mouthed to me 'how big.' I wiggled around to see if I can get the full feel and mouthed back 'about an 8.' Chelsea smiled and winked and then mouthed something else.

"I'm sure she doesn't want to know her brother's size" Alicia broke out. I covered my ears and Jacob just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerard's Point Of View

As the girls went off with a guy who looked like he could take all three of us on with one arm.
"Okay we really need to tone up" Frank said.
"Yeah, did you see the way they were looking at him. I've never seen those girls look at us that way" Mikey said. I nodded in agreement. Then a girl with a nice body and big boobs came over to us.
"Are you guys Frank, Mikey and Gerard" she asked us. We all nodded.
"We'll follow me. I'm Jennifer and I'm going to help you look like Jake" she said as we walked over to the bikes.
"I am not getting on one of those" I said.
"Come on its fun" she said and winked at me. I jumped up.
"Okay I'm ready" I said. She laughed and she told us to start peddling.

"Damn smoking" Frank said about five minutes into it. I nodded my head and agreed. When we were done we went to the weight room while the girls were going to the treadmills.
"Stacie si going to die like we did on the bike" Frank said. I nodded and Mikey laughed.
"She should have followed my example and not smoked then she wouldn't have been like this" Mikey said looking at me. Yes it's my fault Stacie started smoking once she hit 16. I couldn't help it, she would sneak into my room just to have one. Then she would brush her teeth so mom and dad wouldn't know. Yeah say all you want 'Oh Gerard you're such a horrible brother' blah blah blah.

"I don't help either" Frank replied. Mikey shook his head no. We looked over and saw Stacie chugging down some water and swearing up a storm while Chelsea and Alicia laughed.
"Hey not over there it's just going to get you jealous" Jen said as she made us lift some weights. I have no idea why Frank is doing this he already had some muscles maybe because Stacie said he should do it with her.

We were all done our workout and went to the clubs showers to clean up. We could hear the girls giggling about how hot Jacob's body was and that just pissed us three off.

"I don't want to go here again if he is working" Frank said angrily. Mikey and I nodded.

"Oh my god his dick is an 8 holy shit" I heard Chelsea say and Stacie giggle. I just shook my head.
--------------------------------------------

Time lapse 6 weeks
Stacie's Point Of View

We kept going to the gym to see Jacob and just like he said I lost my baby fat. It didn't stop us from still going. We all had a very tone body and we looked good. The guys kept going to see Jen too but we weren't jealous because I know Frank would never cheat on me.

The next step is to go and try on dresses at Kleinfield's and then the parties for Frank and I, the bridal shower and cake for Frank's party and our wedding cake. I wanted to be on Cake Boss so I was going to have Buddy make it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special Thanks to Chelz and Odd.1.OuT

Oh and Chelsea if you say so you haven't gotten pregnant yet in my dream so :P you'll have to wait and see