Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Relaxing and baby showers

We just got home from tour and it's my last two months before my two beautiful babies will be born. We are currently at my parents house with all the guys and all the girls and even Frank's parents. They were excited to hear about our engagement so it was kinda a baby shower/ engagement party. We had a beautiful cake made by Buddy the Cake Boss guy and I told him I would definitely do more business with him because my mother surprised me with it.

"Sis do we really need to be here it's a girly thing" Mikey complained.
"Oh you shush up mister. Oh look at this I picked it up for my nephew or look at this little doll I found for my niece" I said mimicking what Mikey said the last month of tour and on our way home. He blushed.
"Yeah, mom is talking about giving birth to us and it's pretty scaring" Gerard said and shuddered.
"Mom I don't want to hear stories of how you push my older brothers out of your vagina" I yelled.
"Yeah it was bad enough she made us come into the room for your birth even though Mikey doesn't remember it" Gerard said.
"Ew" Mikey said and shuddered. I did too.
"Guys your the uncles of my unborn kids you gotta stay and watch me open the gifts" I said and pouted. Gerard and Mikey sighed and gave in and then hugged me as best as they could.

"Hey Preggers get your ass in here and open your gifts" Chelsea yelled. I rolled my eyes.
"Chelsea you could have been more nice" Alicia said.
"Fine, Stacie with the big belly get your ass in here and open your gifts please" Chelsea said which caused Alicia and I to laugh.
"Careful you don't laugh to much you might pop" Ray said. Frank smacked him for me and I sat down next to him.
"So whose gift first" I asked. Alicia, Chelsea and Mikey all fought over whose gift I should open first when my mom handed me a gift.
"To our granddaughter for our future great granddaughter and son from pepe and nana" I read out loud. It was all the way from Italy. I opened up and Alicia grabbed the part with the bow and took it off. There where two so the blue went on another hat and Chelsea put one on a plate and the other on another plate. I opened it and it was two beautiful knitted blankets.
"Aw I love Nana and Pepe" Mikey said and smiled looking at them. Next I opened Mikey's because he pretty much through it at Frank.
"Could have warned me" Frank replied and handed it to me but after Alicia took the pink and blue bows off. Chelsea put them to the rightful plates.

I knew what was going to happen they were going to put the blue hat on Frank and the pink one on me because I saw two boxes with the ribbon that went around that had that color. I opened up Mikey's present and there was sets of baby clothes for both genders all from hot topic. There was even shirts shirts saying 'My daddy plays guitar in My Chemical Romance' and my daughters said 'My uncles from My Chemical Romance Spoil me' I laughed at that one. I opened up another shirt and there was a pink and blue one 'I love my mommy' I loved that one.

"Aww Mikey thank you" I said as he got up and gave me a side hug. As he did he felt one of them kick.
"See they like their uncle already" Mikey said and laughed. I laughed too and then one hit my bladder.
"Bathroom time. Help me up bro" I said and held up my hands. Mikey pulled me up and I went to the bathroom. After that I finished opening gifts. Chelsea and Alicia had the most bows and stuff on their presents and they got me diapers, bottles, pacifiers, socks and clothes. I said thank you. Gee offered to paint their room and design the walls to fit a girl and a boy and I smiled and hugged him. My mom got me the cribs and car seats and high chairs and the rest of the people got me diapers someone even gave me two bouncy chairs and swings. I was set on buying stuff I had enough from my friends. Zacky sent me a message saying they would send some more things later which made me smile. Even Jimmy said he would send extra.

After all the gifts were opened CHelsea walked up behind Frank and tied the plate full of bow hat on him and Alicia tied the one with pink on me. I laughed at Frank's.
"What the fuck" He said as Mikey and Gerard took pictures.
"Hello Rolling Stone Magazine we have some black mail pictures here" Mikey said joking that he was on the phone. Frank tackled him and gave him a nuggie. We all laughed. Then Frank posed with all the baby stuff and even put a pillow under his shirt and held a sign that sad 'I'm expecting.' It was a blast.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nine months pregnant

So it's August 17th and I feel heavy cramps coming from my stomach.
"You okay babe" Frank asked me. I nodded then felt something wet in my pants and the cramps come faster.
"Frank" I said calmly even though I was in pain.
"Yeah babe" he asked me.
"Get me to the hospital" I said to him as I got up feeling another sharp pain.
"why" he asked.
"I'm going in labor" I replied still calm. He freaked out ran upstairs and got the bag and car seats for when I could go home.
"Ok baby breath its okay" Frank said.
"I'm fine" I said to him even though the contractions were really hurting. He helped me in the car and drove the 15 minutes to the hospital.
"Hey hey hey I need a nurse here my fiance is going into labor" Frank yelled panicked. I laughed as I pulled out my cell phone and called Chelsea and Alicia for a three way.
"Wanna hear somethign funny" I asked them.
"Yeah" they replied.
"Hey does anyone here me! My Fiance is going into Labor!" Frank yelled.

"You're going into labor" Chelsea and Alicia both said. I laughed and said yes. Next thing you know I hear a click and they are both gone.

"Frank no need to. Ow" I said as I felt a big contraction. No more calm Stacie. A nurse came over and brought me into a room.
"You are not fucking me any more" I yelled at Frank.
"What" Frank said sadly. They brought me into a delivery room and told me to get in the gown. I did and they looked to see how dialated I was. Frank was recording it.
"Frank I don't want them to see my vagina" I growled.
"I'm sorry babe your the pissed one and now I'm the calm happy one" Frank said leaning near me. I grabbed his dick and squeeze.
"Don't think that is going in me anytime soon" I said as I grabbed heard and Frank choked out a whimper.
"Ms. Way you are about 3 centimeters dialated" the nurse said to me. I nodded my head and let go of Frank.

As Frank fell to the floor because of the pain he was in Gerard, Chelsea, Alicia and Mikey walked in.
"What the hell happened to him" Gerard asked.
"Want me show you" I asked him.
"Sure" Gerard said. I grabbed his dick and squeezed hard.
"Don't think about knocking Chelsea up anytime soon" I said. Gerard whimpered and fell just like Frank.

"Hey I want kids" Chelsea said.
"NO you fucking don't" I said feeling another contraction. I leaned my head back and Mikey took over the recording. The nurse came back in and saw Gee on the floor.
"Did the same thign to him that you did to your fiance" she asked me. I nodded and screamed.
"Don't worry from the time I came back out to tell Dr. Day you are here you have now went up to 6 centimeters. Just a few more and we'll be delivering two babies.

Two hours later

After a hole lot of pushing a swearing at both Frank and Mikey I delivered a beautiful baby boy named Ethan Alexander Iero. I told Frank he wasn't going to get the same name as him and a beautiful baby girl named Sophia Maire Iero about five minutes after Ethan. I was proud and so wasn't Frank and everyone took pictures. We were going to send some to Rolling Stone Magazine because they new about me being pregnant because I'm friends with Olivia who wrote for them.

-------------------------------------------------------
Frank's point of view

While Stacie was asleep I looked down and Sophia.
"Hey my little baby girl, daddy is going to spoil you and make sure when you grow up you'll have the best guy ever to date you" I said to her as I picked her up, "and your going to be just as beautiful as mommy." I put her back down and looked at Ethan.
"Hey buddy, I'm going to teach you everything I know about music. I wouldn't care if you played football as long as you loved music too. You better watch out for your sister when your older" I said to him rocking him. He looked a lot like me. He had my hazel eyes, my nose and my smile but he had Stacie's ears and her light brown hair color. Sophia looked like Stacie expect her hair was my dark brown and she had Stacie's brown eyes. As i was looking down at my two children Mikey took a picture of me.

"Aww Frank you look like a protective daddy" he said showing the picture of me standing in front of the hospital make shift cribs with my one arm on Ethan's crib and the other on Sophia's. I loved it.
"Mikes" I said to him.
"Yeah Frank" he said back.
"Do you think I'll be a good father" I asked. Mikey nodded.
"Yeah your going to be a great one" Mikey said with a smile.
"Thanks man" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dreamland my friend Chelsea made this. She is the one with the different colored eyes and I'm the one next to her. Just copy and paste the link and you'll see it. then I made this one Chelsea and Stacie