Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

A Month of touring

Time Lapse a month

So a month of touring has gone by. I unfortunately because I like sharing with my wonderful oldest brother Gerard. My stash has dwindled down to nothing.

"I'm going out" I yelled.
"To hell you are" Frank said.
"Fuck you I'm doing what I want" I said to him and stormed off the bus. I needed to find a dealer and fast. I walked down the streets of the unknown town. I knew what town we were in but I was on a mission.

"Hey sweet legs" some guy whistled at me. I turned and looked at him.
"Hey" I replied, "you got anything?"
"Like special things?" he asked me. I nodded.
"Well you'll have to pay a price" he said.
"I'll pay you anything" I said to him, "I have money."
"I don't want money" he said pushing me up against a wall in a dark alley.
"Stop please" I cried.

------------------------------------------------------

Frank's Point Of View

I had to find her. She didn't know she was and where to go. I walked out of the bus and a little ways down the street when I heard a cry for help. Of course Mikey wanted to go because it was his sister.

"Help me please. Stop" we heard Stacie cry. We ran to the noise and saw Stacie pushed up against the wall.
"Hey fucker get your hands off of her" I yelled to him walking up to him and pulling his shoulder and punching him. Mikey ran over and grabbed Stacie.
"Frank come on" he said as I continued to punch him. No one was going to lay a hand on my Stacie.
"If you ever see her walking down these streets and you see her just keep your flithy hands to yourself or you'll deal with me" I threatened. The guy nodded and took off.

"You okay" Mikey and I asked.
"I just wanted some drugs and I told him I could pay for it and and" Stacie sobbed Mikey held her closely.
"If you don't want that to happen again you need to change" I told her which she only nodded.
"will you help me" she asked us. I nodded and so didn't Mikey. Mikey picked her up bridel style and carried her back to the bus. On the way there she fell asleep.
"Take her Frank I have an idea and I need to get into her secret area in her bunk" Mikey said handing me over Stacie. I nodded and brought her back to the lounge.
"Is she passed out" Ray asked.
"No" I replied looking at how beautiful and peaceful she looked. Ray walked into the bunk area and asked Mikey if he needed help. I heard Mikey say no. Stacie stirred and looked at me. Then sat up and kissed me. I was taken aback but kissed her back.

"You know I've had a crush on you since high school" Stacie said to me. Her eyes were blood shot so she must of had a high before trying to find more.
"Me too" I said and kissed her back.
"Hey Frank I need your, whoa" Bob said. Stacie stopped and laid back down again blushing closing her eyes.
"Actually Mikey said something about going to the store and flushing Stacie's stuff' Bob said. I nodded and got up.

"What's up Mikey" I asked him. He handing me a bunch of different things from Mushrooms, the Coke to weed.
"Help me dumb it then we are going to buy baggies of candy and replace everything with Candy. That's how she is going to get over her addiction" Mikey said. I nodded.
"Very good idea" I said to Mikey. He smiled and we went into the bathroom and flushed everything.

About an hour later we had everything flushed and we went into a store and bought out pretty much all of their candy they had. After we were done buying everything we bought new baggies and then we proceeded with our plan. We crushed up the smarties and we had some herbs to put in the food for the weed and then we found some gummy worms and everything. Stacie will never know what hit her.