Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Candy the other drug

I woke up to people yelling in the lounge.
"Shut the fuck up" I yelled to them already feeling like I needed to get high.
"Sorry Stac" Ray said.
"It's okay Ray, you're lucky I like your hair" I said petting it and making my way to the bunk area and I found my bunk which was right under Mikey's. I opened up my little door area and went for the coke. I put some on my hand and snorted it up my nose. It's smelled fruity.

"What the fuck did you guys do to my shit" I yelled. Which made me hear Mikey hit his head and Frank fall off his bunk.
"We replaced it with Candy. So you can go on with your normal routine and then slowly yet surely you will finally to eat the end product which is, Frank be kind and show her the bag" Mikey said. Frank held up a bag of Skittles I went to attack Frank for them but Mikey held on to me.

"Not until you are completely clean" Mikey said to me.
"So I get to eat all this shit and then as soon as a bag is done and I'm not craving do I get some Skittles as like a reward for getting over that drug" I said jumping up and down.
"Maybe, what do you think Frank" Mikey asked him.
"I like that. She finish one bag and get over it then she can get some" Frank replied. I went to all the stuff and started to eat. I wanted those Skittles.

"That's not how it's going to work" Mikey said. So I stopped eating everything and pouted.
"Not fair" I replied crossing my arms and pouting.
"Oh little sister, that's all the pleasure. Then after you can help us with Gee" Mikey replied. I remembered the video we had when Gerard was so fucking wasted and I just laughed at him and laughed when he fell over.

"I hope Gee does the same and stays away too" I replied. I sat down and started to feel the sugar high. Then I started to laugh uncontrollably. Then Ray came out and looked at me.
"What's up with her" Ray asked.
"Sugar high" Frank said as I rolled on the ground. Then stood up.
"Wait, I have no idea what you guys put on this floor. Gross I need a shower now" I replied realizing I haven't showered in forever.

"Next time this bus stops get your dirty shit together and put them in bags and give me some change for the laundry mat. I said standing up. For some reason I felt better being on a sugar high then a regular high. I walked to the front of the bus to see Gee driving with sunglasses on.

"You ok bro" I asked him.
"No, got any weed anything" Gee asked me.
"Nope, starting today I'm going to get better" I replied sitting next to him.
"Why because the guy who you wanted to sleep with wouldn't give you any" Gerard asked me.
"What? Why the fuck would you say something like that" I snapped at him.
"Because mom asked me the other day how my skanky little sister is doing and I said I don't know I guess she got what she wanted because she hasn't bitched or complained about not getting laid" Gerard said looking at me. I stared at him wide eyed and slapped him.
"How can you believe that" I yelled at him and ran to my bunk crying. Mikey stared at Gerard in disbelief and shook his head.

"How dare he believe what mom said about me" I cried hearing Mikey walk in.
"I knew you never slept with any of the guys. You won't even tell us if your a virgin or not and if you aren't who was your first. I know you" Mikey said pulling me to him. I just cried even more remembering why I started to do drugs and drink along with it and how I lost my friend love.

"Thank you Mikey for believing me. That's why your my favorite brother" I sobbed. The bus stopped and we were at the venue.
"All the guys shit is together want me help you bring it to the laundry mat" Mikey asked me. I nodded my head and Frank handed me tons of quarters for all the bags of clothes. I shook my head. It was going to be a long time for the clothes to wash.

About an three hours later

I got done with the clothes just in time for the guys to change and go onstage. Gerard sniffed his shirt.
"Wow it smells so clean" he said and kept sniffing it.
"The only ones that I had to go to a store and buy gloves for was Frank and his that were dripping with sweat" I said and shuddered.
"You love my sweat" he said and kissed my cheek. I pushed him away with a laugh.
"Not if I have to clean it" I replied. The all laughed and walked out on stage. First it was Bob who started to play the intro to Thanks For The Venom.

Gerard went on and started to sing the song. After it was done he went over to Frank and smelled his shirt, then walked over to Mikey and smelled his and did the same to Ray and Bob and then finally himself.
"You guys are probably wondering why I'm smelling everyone, well my lovely little sister washed our clothes and we smell very fruity so fruity I might eat them since I do have the munchies" Gerard said. I shook my head.
"Come on out Stacie and show yourself" Frank said. I shook my head no again and then Mikey came over to the side and pulled me out.

"Here she is the girl who made us smell clean" Ray and Frank said at the same time.