Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Seeing the Strongest Person ever broken

Chelsea's Point Of View

When Stacie finally calmed down enough as she cried herself to sleep, I just sat down on the edge of her bed and looked at her.
"I've never in my whole life seen her like this" I said to Alicia.
"I know, since we met in college, she was so strong with all her break ups" Alicia said going over to her and Frank's closet to get clothes.
"Even when we were younger too" I said never remember seeing Stacie cry when she got hurt or anything.

"I wonder if Frank ever died would she break down like this" I asked Alicia.
"Probably" Alicia said finding Stacie's black dress that I haven't seen on her since Helena's funeral. I thought in my head about my own question and went over all the differences. When Stacie looked at Frank it wasn't the same way she looked at Jimmy. With Jimmy her eyes were always filled with love and never guilt along with love.

"Do you ever think that Stacie felt guilty for dating Frank" I asked.
"Hell no" Alicia said. I mean whenever Stacie would talk about Brian, Zacky, Matt, Johnny and even Jimmy it was always funny things like the Stallion Duck with a neck bigger then him. She was there for all that. When she would tell us things the guys did on tour she never seemed as excited. Alicia had a bag ready of Stacie's things while I sat and stared at my best friend who was sound asleep with tears still running down her face.

I would never say these thoughts to any one but her. I know for a fact that Stacie probably still loved Jimmy and she probably thought she would never get him back so she went for Frank. Gosh when him and Leana got married and she was invited she called me on the phone bawling her eyes out saying he moved on. She pretty much cried herself to sleep then too.

I looked at her again and shook my head thinking 'Oh, Stacie what am I ever going to do with you.' I looked at the clothes Alicia picked out and when she went to the bathroom put back everything. We were going to California and we won't be freezing. So I found her skimpy bathing suit the one we bought in New York and put it in there. I knew Brian and Zacky would love it and so wouldn't Frank. God I'm a horrible friend. She also grabbed a nice outfit because knowing Jimmy, he would find some way to see how Stacie was doing.

I looked over and saw Stacie staring at me.
"What is it babes" I asked her.
"I just dreamt of him but he was alive and Ethan and Sophia were our kids" Stacie said and started bawling. I pulled her into my arms and just held her tightly.
"Do you love him more then Frank" I asked her.
"YEs, I always did and when he got married, it broke my heart" Stacie said truthfully.
"I knew you did" I said to her.
"You always do" Stacie said back. I looked at her hazel eyes filled with tears. When I looked in them I saw a little girl who was broken. I just hugged her more and she hugged me back just as tightly.

"Gerard is lucky he has you, he loves you to death and he wouldn't" Stacie started to say but cried.
"Where you going to say he wouldn't not come after me if I left' I asked her and she nodded. I hated seeing her this way. Her cell rang and I looked and it was Brian.

"Hey Bri" I said.
"Hey Chels, how is she doing probably bad because you answered her phone" Brian said.
"Yeah, she is right here" I said.
"I'll just tell her when you guys get here, your coming soon right" Brian asked sounding hopeful.
"Yeah, we are leaving as soon as she pulls herself together" I said.
"She is so strong and now she isn't" Brian said.
"Pretty much" I said. We ended the conversation quickly and finally Stacie stopped sobbing.
"I need to see them" Stacie said not really explaining who she needed to see but I knew who.

"Let's go get the boys all of your things are packed" I said to her.
"Even stuff for Ethan and Sophia" Stacie asked. I nodded my head yes. She nodded and took my hand and we walked down together.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my best Chelsea because I know if this really happened she would do all of these things adn I <3 her even though i have no idea why there is a even though BAM

Also to Odd.1.OuT who wrote an amazing My Chem Story which made me almost cry. I guess that is payback for making her almost cry

Please comment the more comments I get the more updates ill do