Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Cool Caskets and Bitch fights

After our huge group let's laugh like we are high fit. The guys and I went into the living room where there was a guy from a funeral parlor there.

"You guys alright" he asked us. We all nodded. Zacky, Brian and Matt took the seat on the couch and Johnny took the chair so I just grabbed Zacky's lap.

"Okay, so I know you want him to be buried and what would you like the casket to look like" he asked us handing us a book with casket in them. The guys let me look at it, to find the perfect one. I found it and pointed it to Zacky. He nodded and shoed Brian, who showed Matt, who showed Johnny who nodded.
"Jim would fucking love this" Johnny said.
"Yeah, I would" Jim said causing me to jump.
"You okay Stac" Zacky asked me.
"Yeah, just got startled" I said.
"Okay" Zacky said rubbing my sides. The funeral guy wrote down the number of the casket on a piece of paper. He already knew Jimmy's height so he'll be able to fit in it.

"Okay, do you want a normal service or do you guys want to do your own thing" he asked.
"Jim would love if we did our own thing like have people say words about him. Stacie give the Eulogy" Matt said.
"I don't mind as long as you guys also say things" I said.
"We already planned on saying things as long as you talk about what a great guy he was" Johnny said. I nodded my head.
"We also plan on playing Dear God or Seize the day" Brian said.
"So you guys need a drummer, I'm sure Bob would do it" I said to them.
"Allright" Zacky said.
"Bri are you going to do a wicked guitar solo on top of his casket as it goes down" I asked him.
"I don't know you think I should do it bud" he said looking up to the sky.
"Yep" I heard Jimmy say again and this time I think Brian heard it too because his eye brows went up.

We finished the plans and the funeral was going to be held on January 9th. We made sure his parents knew about the death of their son and they said they saw it on the news when the reporter showed it. Today the guys were going to have a press conference witha bunch of magazines and music channels to talk about it and they wanted me to come.

"Why isn't Leana coming" I asked.
"She'd rather deal with this by herself" Zacky answered. I nodded my head and started to play with Pinkly. Brian never went anywhere with out her. There was a knock on there door and Frank went to get it. There stood Leana holding a shoe box.

"Any one want to explain this" she said rather bitchy.
"First tell us what it is" Matt said.
"It's box full of her" she said as she glared at me. I backed up behind Frank and hid.
"What about Stacie, she is a good friend to all of us" Johnny said. All the guys nodded in agreement.
"What's so wrong about pictures of my wife. Yeah they had a thing but maybe he forgot to throw them out" Frank said. We had more then a thing but I didn't want to say that.
"There are ultrasound pictures, pictures of them kissing and a video of them" Leana said.

I stopped and stared at her.
"So what if there are ultrasound pictures" I said to her.
"Did you guys know he had a tattoo for her" Leana said.
"Yes we did, we were all there when he got it" Matt said.
"He never got one for me and he never wanted to have kids. But he had one with her" She sneered.
"For your information if you also look in that box I'm sure there is a certificate of death in there about our dead child" I said to her getting away from my hiding spot behind Frank and into her face.

Frank tried to stop me but it was no use.
"Maybe he didn't want to have kids with you because he was afraid you would have a miscarriage too. Did you ever think of that and maybe he didn't want a tattoo for you because he still loved me" I said to her.
"You're just a whore that probably slept with the whole band while you were with him" Leana said. I was just about to attack her when I felt six arms go around me.
"Oh no you didn't bitch" Chelsea said but was stopped.
"Let me go right now, let me at that fucking bitches throat" I growled.
"We aren't letting you go" Zacky said.
"If we do, we don't want you to go to jail for murder" Matt said.
"Just let me at her" I said.

"Look her little whore friend is trying to help" Leana said. Alicia got pissed off.
"You do not call my friend a whore and get away with it" Alicia said walking right but to Leana and slapping her across the face. I guess no one suspected her to do that so they didn't hold her back like the rest of us. They almost went at if it weren't for Mikey and Frank grabbing her and Bob being the nice guy took her off the property kindly saying if she showed her face here again he will call the cops.

Zacky, Brian and Matt let me go which was a bad idea because I took off for the door and went after her. I was stopped when I saw Jimmy standing there.
"Would you really kick the shit out of her" he said to me.
"She called me a whore" I said still looking at her. I heard her yell cunt and I went after her. This time from stopping to talk to Jimmy's angel I was grabbed again.
"Stacie" I heard Frank say. I looked at him and cried. Leana walked away with a smirk. I will get her one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy's Casket

Another Story you guys should read called I pray Every night by their grave by Flatline also another one she is co-writing called Cancer.