Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

The Phone call to end all phone calls

I was sitting around my house in California watching Ni Hao Kilan with Sophia and Ethan. It's been 5 months since the guys were on tour and they will be coming back in a mouth. Zacky was staring at the TV just like Sophia and Ethan were. I laughed watching him join in with Kilan saying oh it's that one and all that. I got up and got a drink.

"So are you excited your man is coming home soon" Brian asked me which caused me to jump.
"Holy shit Bri, you jumped me" I said.
"I'm sorry" he replied.
"It's okay at least I didn't spill my juice on me. Ha you should see your friend out there watching TV with my kids" I said as I walked back into the living room.

Brian saw Zacky and laughed.
"Always knew he was a kid at heart" Brian said.
"More so then my kids" I said. Sophie looked and me and smiled.
"Mama" she said. My mouth opened wide and I ran over to her and picked her up.
"Did you hear that did you" I said.
"She said mama" Brian said. I couldn't believe it my little girl said mama.
"Frank" I yelled then remembered he wasn't here.
"That's the 10th slip up today" Zacky said.
"Shut up" I said to him. I saw Jimmy would smiled and did the thumbs up sign. Now all I need is Ethan to say something and it will be the best day ever.
"Mama" Sophie said again after I put her down she put her arms up for me to pick her up.

"Aww Mama is so proud of you baby" I said kissing her cheek. Ethan looked at me and he was a mini version of Frank.
"Can you say mama" I asked Ethan. He looked at me and shook his head.
"Come on say mama" I said to him. He just turned his attention back to the TV. My cell started to ring and since I had Sophia in my arms I had to put her down. I looked at my ID and it said Gerard.

"Hey Bro, guess who said Mama today" I said with cheer in my voice.
"Who" he asked me not as excited as I was.
"Sophie" I replied.
"Aw that's great" he said.
"You should be happy your niece said mama" I said.
"I know but I have something to tell you" Gerard said.
"Okay" I replied.
"It's about Frank" Gerard said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I'm going to leave it at that. I am so evil. Now I want some comments before I start the squeal.

Please Comment and prepare for the squeal.