Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Another monthly shopping trip

So we have been tour for 5 months now and we are in Austin Texas. My doctor said he would meet me at the hospital there soon. So now here I am in the little office with Alicia and Chelsea.

"So have you told Frank yet" he asked me. I shook my head no.
"And if she don't tell him soon or her brothers I will" Chelsea threatened. I just rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to tell him soon" I said to Chelsea reassuringly.
"You said that last month" Dr. Day said.
"I know, I'm just scared at how he would react" I said.
"How are you hiding it when your carrying two" he asked me.
"A fan gave me plus size clothes that hides it pretty well" I replied. He put the gel on my stomach and on the little utlra sound prong.
"Remember its going to be cold" he said and I nodded. This was the first time Alicia and Chelsea got to see them.

"Aww they are so cute" Alicia said starring at the screen seeing my two babies.
"Those are gonna be our nieces or nephews or niece and nephew soon" Chelsea said gushing. I laughed.
"Do you wanna know what they are going to be" Dr. Day asked. I nodded eagerly so didn't Alicia and Chelsea.
"Well I see a penis and only that one. So it looks to me Stacie you are having a boy and a girl" Dr. Day said. We all cheered and we took a picture and my appointment was over.
"Just text me where you are going to be next month" Dr. Day said and I nodded. I looked at my two precious angels.
"Now you have to tell him" Alicia said getting in the driver's seat and Chelsea nodded while getting in the back. I nodded and she started up the car and we drove to the mall.

Once we got to the mall I remembered Frank saying something about buying something nice.
"Well you guys help me pick out something nice that won't show my stomach" I asked Alicia and Chelsea.
"Of course" the agreed quickly with huge smiles on their faces. I wonder what is up. We walked into a nice store that had cute plus size clothes.
"Oh my god you are Stacie Way" someone said to me. I nodded and tried to hide my stomach from the fans eyes with the bags we already had. We work fast.
"Aren't you pregnant" she asked me. My eyes went wide.
"how would you know that" I asked her.
"I'm on Mibba" she said. I nodded and smiled feeling better about myself.
"I love the comments that Frank and Gee wrote on my story about how I describe them doing it better then they really do with you and Chelsea" she said which caused us both of us to laugh.
"I have to say, your story does no justice to what Frank really does. Expect he has been using his hand alot" I replied laughing. She laughed too.
"Gee is fantastic" Chelsea said.
"We know" both Alicia and I said. Chelsea blushed. We talked a little bit more and went on with our mission.

I was now standing in a dressing room with dresses of every color.
"We are doing your hair and make up tonight" Chelsea and Alicia said.
"But I can do my own. I do Frank and Gerard's well. I went to school for it" I replied.
"SO we are doing it now put a damn dress on" Chelsea said. I put on the white dress first and it looked so beautiful on me. I walked out and Chelsea and Alicia's mouths dropped.
"Don't bother with the others this is the one" they both said. It was weird what was with us talking at the same time. We bought it and then went to another place to get stuff to do my hair and make up.

"You guys know something that I don't" I said to them. They both nodded their heads grabbing things to match my dress and everything. Finally we were done and we drove back to the hotel.
"Wow how much did you guys spend on my card" Gerard asked.
"Not much" Chelsea and I replied.
"Took you forever" Gee said.
"We are girls" Chelsea replied kissing him lightly.
"Gross" I said which caused them both to flip me off.
"Mine and Chelsea's room is free I'm heading to your room now" Gerard said.
"Why can't I go to mine" I asked as they pushed me to the room.

When we got into the room. Chelsea and Alicia pretty much pulled off the clothes I was wearing. Told me to get in the shower. So I did. I came out the shoved me into a chair that was set up in the room and I was still in my towel.
"Can I at least be decent and not show my belly" I asked them.
"Nope" Chelsea replied as she started to work on my make up while Alicia dried my hair. I hated this I normally do everyone's hair including my own. I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time expect for when Chelsea was putting the bottom liner on my eyes.

About an hour later they were done with my hair and make up.
"Now put the dress on you have 15 minutes until Frank comes here" Chelsea said. I got my dress on and then finally I was ready to look at myself. I looked in the mirror and Alicia and Chelsea did an amazing job on it.
"Oh my god guys" I said looking at myself. I turned around and Alicia snapped a picture which made me a little dazzled. It was 15 minutes later and there was a knock on the door. Chelsea shoved me back and Alicia went to open it.
"Oh Frank you look handsome" Alicia said. Opening the door more and letting Frank in. When he walked in he was wearing a black button down shirt with dress pants and nice shoes. He looked so good. Chelsea moved out of the way for me to be see.

"Wow babe you look so beautiful" Frank said kissing my lips.
"Thanks" I said smiling. Alicia and Chelsea kept snapping many pictures.
"Can you like warn me" I asked. They nodded.
"Say Cheese" They said and snapped one just as Frank leaned in and kissed me.
"Ok guys enough with the pictures we are going to be late" Frank replied. We walked out of the room with Alicia and Chelsea hot on our tails. I had to laugh.

When we got into the lobby, I looked out the window and saw a limo. "I wonder why there is a limo here" I said.
"It's for us" Frank said which caused my mouth to open widely.
"Really" I said. He nodded his head. Alicia and Chelsea got a picture of that. In fact that got a picture of everything.
"Ok kiddies have fun and we'll be right here waiting" Alicia said. Frank smiled as Alicia handed him something.
"Sorry babe" he said and covered my eyes. No wonder why Alicia put my hair in an updo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
20 minutes later

I had no clue where we were going because I couldn't see a thing.
"Frank are we there yet" I asked him as I felt the car stop for probably the fifteenth time.
"Yes" Frank said as someone opened our door and Frank grabbed my hand and let me out. I felt him go behind me and take of the blind fold. In front of me was the most fanciest restaurant I've ever see.
"Frank it's beautiful" I said as the limo driver took a picture.
"One of the girls told me too" he said with an apologizing smile. I nodded and we walked in.
"You must have to have a reservation for this" I said to Frank. He walked up.
"Iero" he said as the girl nodded and led us into a place secluded from the rest of the place.
"I choose this because I know we are both vegetarians and it has both" Frank said and I smiled. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink and Frank asked if I wanted wine and I shook my head no so he got us some waters. What a wonderful boyfriend. We just sat and smiled at each other.
"I love you" Frank said to me.
"I love you too" I said and smiled more.

The waiter came back with our waters and asked us what we wanted.
"We'll both have the vegetarian pasta" Frank said. I smiled more he even knew what I wanted.
"Ok that will be coming up soon sir" he said. Frank nodded and wiped his hands on his pants.
"You okay babe" I asked him. He nodded.
"Just sweaty palms" he replied. He only got sweaty hands when he was nervous.
"Babe there is nothing to be nervous about" I said to him with a smile.
"I know babe" he said and kissed my hand. The waiter came back with our food and asked if he wanted Frank to bring the dessert.
"In 20 minutes" Frank replied. I looked at him weirdly as I ate my pasta. It was so good. We both finished in 20 minutes and the waiter came back with chocolate cake and a velvet box.
"Here you are ma'am" he said to me as he placed it in front of me. I looked down as Frank picked up the box while getting on one knee.

"Stacie Lynn Way, I have loved you since high school and then you took off on me and went to college. I couldn't stop thinking about you all that time. Then when Mikey said he was going to pick you up saying you were coming on tour I jumped up and down and screamed like a little girl. Then the night when you kissed me when you almost you know. I knew I had to have you. All our little sneak aways to hide from Gerard and Mikey just to make out. Pretty much dropping hints to the world about us. Well I want them to know that you are my wife that I love so much. So Stacie will you marry me" Frank asked as he opened up the box. I smiled and nodded my head. He kissed me passionately and now here is the part where I started to feel guilty.

"Frank" I said to him after admiring the ring and looking at the cake.
"Yeah" he asked looking at me worried.
"There is something I have to tell you" I said to him. He sat back.
"Oh it's nothing bad" I said to him. He sighed with relief.
"It's a good thing" I said holding my stomach.
"You being sick is a good thing" Frank asked.
"There is a reason why I'm sick" I said to him.
"Why" he asked.
"I'm pregnant we are having twins" I said to him. If I knew a smile couldn't get bigger I could tell you it can.
"Seriously I'm going to be a dad" Frank said. I nodded my head.
"Is that why we haven't had sex" Frank asked me and I nodded.
"Holy shit I'm a dad, and your monthly shopping trips" he asked me. I nodded more.
"Do you know what we are having" he asked.
"Well we are having twins, a boy and a girl. I found that out today" I said. Frank came over and picked me up and kissed him deeply.

--------------------------------------
Time lapse the next day

Frank and I spent the whole night together and he couldn't keep his hands off my growing belly. Since I told him and we were celebrating we had sex so he was happy about that.
"I can't wait until they are born" he said. I told him I was five months and he figured out when we made them.
"When are you going to tell your brothers" he asked me.
"Soon maybe" I replied. Frank nodded kissing my belly. I giggled. We just laid in bed cuddling the hole time until we had to leave to get ready for the next show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Stacie told Frank. Now what's going to happen that my little mind comes up with