Sequel: Dreamworld
Status: Completed Check out Dreamworld

Dreamland

Two brothers, 1 secret exposed

So now I'm about 7 months pregnant. Frank one day said to the guys he needed to get new clothes so he has been going to the doctors with me and Dr. Day was very happy when he saw Frank sitting next to me. I could barely hid my big stomach. I was cranky because my back was sore and my feet hurt and I couldn't fit in the bunks any more.

"Stacie why the fuck are you so fat" Ray asked.
"I'm not fucking fat" I spat at him and stormed out of the room.
"What the fuck crawled up her ass and died" Ray asked.
"Just let her be" Frank replied calmly.
"She is so huge its like she is pregnant" Ray said. I stopped in my tracks. Mikey and Gerard where standing there.

"Are you, because I found baby clothes in one of Alicia's bags and she is claiming it for Chelsea's sister" Mikey said.
"I asked Chelsea about it and she agreed but I called her sister and she said she wasn't pregnant. Plus you've gained weight" Gee said. I looked down. This was definitely not the way I wanted them to find out. I nodded my head slightly.
"What" Mikey said a little shocked.
"I am pregnant and I thought I could hide it until the babies are born" I said.
"Babies meaning more then one" Gee said. I nodded.
"We have to celebrate. First how long have you know" Mikey asked. Gerard was a little more angry then Mikey was.
"After everything we told you, you go and get your self knocked up" Gerard yelled.
"Yeah at least I got pregnant by someone I love" I yelled back. It's not the first time either. I pushed that thought away.
"Maybe mom was right you are a whore you don't know how to fucking keep your legs closed" Gerard said and at that moment Frank walked in.
"What the fuck did you just say to my fiance" Frank asked. He was furious. Mikey looked at Gerard.
"Man that was harsh" he said as I stormed off the bus.

I started to walk toward the venue I couldn't believe Gerard would say that. I got there and walked in. All the crew was there setting up for the show. Frank still hasn't told any one but tonight he was going to make two announcements. The first one finally about our engagement and second about his two kids who will be born in two months. Which is good that we have two months off coming up and a while off to record a new CD.

I also got my kick ass My Chemical Romance tattoo it was of the Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge cover with the guns around the outside with the Way Family Crest in the middle and above that my grandmother Helena's name. The tattoo guy was amazed and asked me who drew it and I said my brother.

I walked in and sat down and cried. I pulled out my phone and text an old friend.
Hope your having more fun then I am right now :( I sent to him. Five minutes later it came back.
Aw doll don't be sad I'm always here for you even at this time the guys are yelling at me because I stopped drumming. What's wrong Jimmy text back.
Gee called me a whore again I sent to him.
From Jim-I shall kick his ass, Hi Stacie I love you and miss you but we are in the middle of sound check-Matt I got back. I laughed and shook my head and laughed. Those guys were awesome and still are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank's Point Of View

When Stacie stormed out of the bus I was furious.
"How dare you say that to the mother of my children, Stacie isn't a whore and you know that" I said to Gee getting up in his face. Ray and Bob came out as Mikey was pushing us apart.
"Who knows where she went" Mikey said panicking.
"She went to the venue" Ray replied as he looked at his phone.
"At least she is safe and not hurt. Gee you should be happy you're to be an uncle and don't pull that 'she is too young and not mature enough to have kids' shit either because you and I both know between the two of us she is" Mikey said to Gee. Gerard looked down as Chelsea came out she was pissed also.

"Something tells me all the girls but Stacie is on their period" Bob said just as we heard Alicia say Fuck you Bob.
"Why the fuck would you call my best friend a whore" Chelsea said.
"babe I'm" Gerard started to say.
"I'm not the one you should be saying that to its your own sister who is crying for fuck's sake at the venue because she thinks you hate her again" Chelsea said. Chelsea took the words right out of my mouth. Brian drove the bus to the venue and I ran in quickly to find Stacie.

"Babe" I said loudly but softly. I heard sniffling and Gerard followed me. I walked into a empty room and saw Stacie sitting there quietly crying. I went over and wrapped my arms around her and she leaned into me.
"Gerard hates me because I'm pregnant doesn't he" STacie cried. I looked at Gee like say soemthing.
"Sis I don't hate you" Gerard spoke.
"Why else would you call me a whore" Stacie sobbed more into my chest.
"I was shocked and I didn't know what I was thinking. I feel so bad, I think I called you one because I know you and Frank haven't had sex so the first thought was it's not Frank's" Gerard said.
"The reason was because of this" I said pointing to Stacie's stomach. She glared at me.
"Are you calling me fat" Stacie said. I shook my head.
"I am I'm so happy to be an uncle. In fact I called mom and dad for you but dad wasn't there and mom's throwing you a party as soon as we get back" Gee said.
"Really" stacie said threw happy tears. Gerard nodded. Stacie went to stand up but couldn't so both Gerard and I helped her up and Gerard wrapped his arms around her.

"I could never be mad at you baby sis" Gerard said as he kissed the top of her head. We walked back where the rest of the guys were and Stacie cleaned up her face.

The guys and I went for sound check and after that we chilled out until the show. Once we were all onstage Gerard let me speak before the show even started.

"Okay everyone. I have some good news that I want you all to know" I said. The crowd screamed.
"First news is, drum roll please Bob" I said. He started to do the drumroll and I turned and looked back into the crowd.
"I'm engaged" I said. I heard a few cheers and a few sobs from the people in the front.
"You guys can still love me but you have to share me with my future wife and Gerard and Mikey too. The second news is" I said as Bob continued to play.
"I'm going to be a dad in 2 months to a boy and a girl" I said smiling happily. The crowd scream so loudly.
"So for the soon to be daddy let's start of with I'm not Okay" Gerard said and started to sing. I looked over at Stacie as I sang and rocked out wildly smiling as she rubbed her tummy.
♠ ♠ ♠
long